The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue is so rude. Sounds like that woman was just asking a genuine question there’s no need for her to respond like that

Reactions: 30
Shes always been like that, how dare anyone question her, shes like royalty dont you know.

Actually she sound more like a petulant teen whos been asked where their homework is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"Ooh that's so nice. That's lovely" *pointy witch finger,pointy witch finger* 🤦‍♀️🤣Was going to go to Asda this week. Put me right off now they use these dullards to advertise 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many times did sue say tillies name in the asda ad?? And please find another descriptive word that's not "lovely" sounded so scripted and robotic again. 🙄

Noticed sue is wearing slipper boots but let's the kids go around with filthy socks?!
tbf my lot have always hated wearing slippers.
But my floors are clean.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It makes you laugh they did an ad last year for George Asda. I think they did two actually. 1 was clothes for Oscar and Casper and I think the other one was for Sue. The thing is they probably wear them, do the video and they end up in the skip with everything else. I would never buy anything the radfords promote. How many mattresses, clothes, kitchen gadgets, electronics have they promoted? Tons and then you never see them used again. I would rather them just promote a few products that they actually use on a regular basis.

Reactions: 14
Well that’s me not buying kids clothes from Asda. Not when Witchy Poo pointy finger is promoting them. Creased clothes don’t exactly look good. They weren’t exactly got to have either. Who wants their kids dressing like the bleeping Radford feral lot. Not me.
It’s a pity they didn’t gift them some shampoo too and some socks. Both very needed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well that’s me not buying kids clothes from Asda. Not when Witchy Poo pointy finger is promoting them.Creased clothes don’t exactly look good. They weren’t exactly got to have either. Who wants their kids dressing like the bleeping Radford feral lot. Not me.
I havent bought a single thing from george since the last AD

Didnt they also do an AD for Tesco clubcard and vlogs in sainsburys?

So where do you shop???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know, all they've got to do is release a statement saying Millie and baby are fine and just want some privacy. That's all.

Reactions: 13
Wow, isn't Tillie just the image of Millie?!
Poor kid looks like she'd rather be anywhere else though.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm sure someone on here said it would be a city name, just don't think Chester was what they had in mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's had the baby and it's called Chester. All this from the baby dad's mum.
I don't think it's right that you've posted these images to be honest. For whatever reason, Millie isn't sharing her son yet. It doesn't matter what the reason is. It's wrong for you to have made these public.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.