The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie is in social housing, I expect Millie is on the waiting list, and Chloe will follow. Nothing wrong with social housing, but it doesn't really fit with their hard working self sufficient image
.it must be hard knowing that you parents get new car they don't need just to show off and knowing that a months payment on the car is more than enough for a month's rent on a house

Reactions: 13
.it must be hard knowing that you parents get new car they don't need just to show off and knowing that a months payment on the car is more than enough for a month's rent on a house
They could quite easily afford deposit and even being a guarantor for every single adult child, but it's better to have multiple kids whilst still living with parents, claim overcrowding and get put to the top of the council / housing association waiting list

Reactions: 17
Late to the party but..

I don’t think the children should even be pushed out of the family house to accommodate their siblings. Renting and living is expensive especially moving out alone. I don’t think the older siblings should get the blame it is Sue and Noels fault for popping out so many kids they don’t have space to give them all a bit of independence.

I lived with my parents until my mid-late 20s whilst I was enjoying spending my money and saving up for a mortgage. I am privileged to be able to do that I would be pretty upset and unwanted if I was pushed out and forced into the adult world before I was ready because my parents couldn’t use a condom.
Completely agree. I moved out when I was 18 and have been absolutely riddled in debt ever since. Things aren’t the same as they used to be and it’s nearly impossible to survive as it is, let alone when you’re only 18 - early 20’s and your parents have done everything so you’ve never had to lift a finger!

Reactions: 14
Bit late but isn’t one of the boys middle names Leon? Which is Noel backwards?
They probably haven’t worked out the connection but I wonder.

Reactions: 15
I remember back in the day when they were saying….. their kids were being taught to work hard to get what you want in life. It would appear with all the gifted stuff that idea has gone down the drain. They have short memories.

Reactions: 13
Bit late but isn’t one of the boys middle names Leon? Which is Noel backwards?
They probably haven’t worked out the connection but I wonder.
Yes Daniel I believe. Daniel is also the double of Noel I think. The photo of Noel and sue with a young Chris I think looks like Daniel too.

Reactions: 7
I just feel so sorry for those two middle boys who have a bunked set in essentially a cupboard as their bedroom.... I get that they are "renovating" and moving things around but MAN... Those poor boys!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just feel so sorry for those two middle boys who have a bunked set in essentially a cupboard as their bedroom.... I get that they are "renovating" and moving things around but MAN... Those poor boys!!!
Those 2 boys should have been giving the bedroom it’s so unfair for them to be in the tiny room. Or move Jack who has that massive bedroom in the basement into Chloe’s room and put the boys in there so they have more space to develop and have alone space.

Reactions: 24
is it just me or do a lot of them look a bit like emu's? something about the eyes and the mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
is it just me or do a lot of them look a bit like emu's? something about the eyes and the mouth.
Thank you for the laugh!! That has to be the best comment of the day!! They absolutely look like Emus and I can't unsee it. The children are even more bird like 😂 😂
1643411887167.png
1643412002629.png
1643412140059.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
the only true words so far of this series come from Max...."there are several problems in this house..." ....think that's putting it lightly ....

poor Casper asking for Chloes old room....saying he's spent his "whole life up there" ....if none of your older siblings move out and Millie keeps on reproducing at the rate she is you will still be stuck up theRe in your cupboard when you are 25 .....especially if Katie, Ellie and Aimee stay at home and have children young

• Sad
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The more I see tilly the more I think of emily dingle lol,probably just me but I really see a similarity
No, definitely not just you. I've posted this before lol.

Yes Daniel I believe. Daniel is also the double of Noel I think. The photo of Noel and sue with a young Chris I think looks like Daniel too.
Chris and Daniel are both the absolute spit of Noel. Josh seems to be going that way too. I thought on the Lapland vlogs that he's really resembling Daniel these days.

the only true words so far of this series come from Max...."there are several problems in this house..." ....think that's putting it lightly ....
Don't forget Oscar's "they're known for their lies"! He was talking about whether he believed Heidie would be the last after Sue and Noel's ridiculously staged 'announcement', but the statement is pretty generic about their lives in general! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.