The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was the pregnancy before Alfie I remember watching it somewhere

Reactions: 6
I think it was the pregnancy before Alfie I remember watching it somewhere
Yeah it was, the miscarriage would have been Autumn 2013 when Casper was turning 1. Chloe had just left for uni but returned after a couple of months as Sue wasn't coping. Then Sue lost Alfie the following Summer. Those 2 loses are the reason for the nearly 3 year gap between Casper and Hallie.

Since then, Chloe's always seemed incredibly nervous throughout Sue's pregnancies, and who can blame her? If something ever happened to Sue, guess who the surrogate mother would have been? That's such a huge responsibility for a young girl (as she was at the time) to carry on her shoulders.

Reactions: 21
Off topic but I swear every time I look at Nicole's page she's changed the kids surnames. She used to have Maisie and Jacob as Radford, then Spencer, then Spencer-Radford, then back to Spencer, then to the initials S-R, now she's just got the "S" initial for Spencer. I wonder if they've given them Spencer so they aren't too associated with the Radfords, or if she just changes the names every time she and Chris fight 😂

She has finally added Oaklyn to her bio though, I wonder why they withheld the name for so long
It seems to run in the family, Chris used to go back and forth using Baines on social media, it seemed him and Noel had a rocky relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Off topic but I swear every time I look at Nicole's page she's changed the kids surnames. She used to have Maisie and Jacob as Radford, then Spencer, then Spencer-Radford, then back to Spencer, then to the initials S-R, now she's just got the "S" initial for Spencer. I wonder if they've given them Spencer so they aren't too associated with the Radfords, or if she just changes the names every time she and Chris fight 😂

She has finally added Oaklyn to her bio though, I wonder why they withheld the name for so long
i noticed this too, kinda assumed the recent change to a simple "S" to represent their surname was because she'd added Oaklyn and there's a character limit for IG bios, but actually, it does seem very pointed. like, it's fairly easy to assume her kids' surnames - and even if it isn't, why does it even matter?! - but surely a list of her childrens' first names would suffice, without the first initial of their surname. now you've highlighted it, it does seem that she changes it to make a point - presumably in accordance to how well she's getting on with the chris and the radford family as a whole. it's a very immature response to a fight between her and chris though. they're not kids, and his children are his children, regardless of whether they're fighting. just seems incredibly petty. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1025376

Chloe’s already getting free baby clothes I think
I think any hope I had for Chloe in breaking the mould has well and truly gone. The stick on the test is barely dry and she's already grifting for freebies ffs.

The guy she's with is only 22 - a kid really. They were together barely a year when Chloe got pregnant. Still living with his mummy. I'll be shocked if they are still together by the time this baby is 2. Chloe will be a single mum working part time at the bakery, living back at home and wages topped up by Universal credit. I wish I wasn't so cynical but bleeping hell, the writing is on the wall. All the Radford girls want to do is pop out kids with men they barely know in unsuitable circumstances.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So Chloe not wanting kids didn't last too long. At least she's 26, with the father and has her own place. Hopefully she just had a change of heart instead of internal pressure of following suit. The short length of the relationship and his age spells trouble though.

Reactions: 8
So Chloe not wanting kids didn't last too long. At least she's 26, with the father and has her own place. Hopefully she just had a change of heart instead of internal pressure of following suit. The short length of the relationship and his age spells trouble though.
I don't think they have their own place (someone correct me if i'm wrong). She lives with her boyfriend at his parents house.

I also don't believe the narrative that Chloe left Uni because Sue couldn't cope. I believe that Chloe couldn't cope with uni and probably wasn't doing very well (let's face it, none of them are very academic), so she ran back home to mummy and daddy to work in the bakery. I honestly don't think she could hack uni.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't think they have their own place (someone correct me if i'm wrong). She lives with her boyfriend at his parents house.

I also don't believe the narrative that Chloe left Uni because Sue couldn't cope. I believe that Chloe couldn't cope with uni and probably wasn't doing very well (let's face it, none of them are very academic), so she ran back home to mummy and daddy to work in the bakery. I honestly don't think she could hack uni.
Well she moved to a local uni so she could be on hand if anything went wrong whilst Sue was pregnant, then dropped out. She did say at one point she felt it was a waste of time.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.