The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching the episode where they go on holiday to Scotland in camper vans - 3 pizzas to feed Sue, Noel and all those kids?? I’d eat one to myself! I’m mind blown. What did they have like a slice each? This has thrown my day off
We did two pizzas between two adults, a 6 year old with a tiny appetite and a 17 month old last night :p and actually it's one thing the 6 year old will eat a decent portion of, think she had 4 slices :p how they can do 3 pizzas, even if they were ruddy great dustbin lid size pizzas, between than many people, I don't know! :p

Reactions: 12
This week's episode was even worse than last week's!

"Life-changing" to only do 3 loads of washing per day instead of 6? She's still got to gather it from all around the house, iron it then put it all away again. And I just don't believe that she throws it all down the stairs like that. Staged for the "invention" of the play tunnel chute.

Sue did Brownies, gymnastics and swimming at county level as a child! Yet her own kids do nothing.

So funny hearing Sue trying to nervously close down the discussion about when she had her first baby. "Oh we moved out a couple of years later and got married".
I find it hard to fathom why brother Stephen isnt on the scene- Sue gushed on camera how close they were as kids ? Does he ever see his nephews and nieces? Bet Flappy Minge is getting worried Tattlers will find out some tea about him....😳🤔😏

Reactions: 14
I find it hard to fathom why brother Stephen isnt on the scene- Sue gushed on camera how close they were as kids ? Does he ever see his nephews and nieces? Bet Flappy Minge is getting worried Tattlers will find out some tea about him....😳🤔😏
I cant see him being happy that his mate was shagging his 13 year old sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Definitely. Max shouldnt have to suffer because his grown up siblings (katie and upwards) cba to get their own place. How shocking is it it goes by whos oldest, rather than who actually genuinely needs it.
Late to the party but..

I don’t think the children should even be pushed out of the family house to accommodate their siblings. Renting and living is expensive especially moving out alone. I don’t think the older siblings should get the blame it is Sue and Noels fault for popping out so many kids they don’t have space to give them all a bit of independence.

I lived with my parents until my mid-late 20s whilst I was enjoying spending my money and saving up for a mortgage. I am privileged to be able to do that I would be pretty upset and unwanted if I was pushed out and forced into the adult world before I was ready because my parents couldn’t use a condom.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This week's episode was even worse than last week's!

"Life-changing" to only do 3 loads of washing per day instead of 6? She's still got to gather it from all around the house, iron it then put it all away again. And I just don't believe that she throws it all down the stairs like that. Staged for the "invention" of the play tunnel chute.

Sue did Brownies, gymnastics and swimming at county level as a child! Yet her own kids do nothing.

So funny hearing Sue trying to nervously close down the discussion about when she had her first baby. "Oh we moved out a couple of years later and got married".
The kids wouldn't be allowed to do gymnastics or swimming etc. as they is too many of them. Even if they all just did 1 activity over the years it would have been so expensive then plus having the time to try and fit everyone in and make sure they get there on time etc. It's sad really but if Sue had to make sure her children were at their activities etc. she wouldn't have time to chill with a coffee.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I hate how Millie says Ophelia. Awphelia
i'm interested to hear what she names her baby boy - especially if she does decide to go with another O name. obvs she can't use Oscar, which is an obvious one, or Oaklyn/Oakley etc. maybe Oberon, Orion, Otis, Orson, Odin, Otto - Octavius if she wants a slightly more unusual name. i doubt with a daughter called Ophelia she'd go with a name like Oliver or Owen. Orpheus would work - Awwfeelya and Awwfyuss! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone known if Stephen was also adopted or was it just sue? I don't mean if Stephen is biologically sues brother I mean if sues adopted mum and dad had him biologically?

Reactions: 8
Late to the party but..

I don’t think the children should even be pushed out of the family house to accommodate their siblings. Renting and living is expensive especially moving out alone. I don’t think the older siblings should get the blame it is Sue and Noels fault for popping out so many kids they don’t have space to give them all a bit of independence.

I lived with my parents until my mid-late 20s whilst I was enjoying spending my money and saving up for a mortgage. I am privileged to be able to do that I would be pretty upset and unwanted if I was pushed out and forced into the adult world before I was ready because my parents couldn’t use a condom.
Normally I'd agree but Sue and Noel have made more than enough money off of their children. If I was Millie I'd be demanding my share to buy my own property away from the madhouse.

Reactions: 17
Normally I'd agree but Sue and Noel have made more than enough money off of their children. If I was Millie I'd be demanding my share to buy my own property away from the madhouse.
Deffintley agree considering how much content she gave them.

Reactions: 17
Oh I 100% would want out and would demand to get paid. They are just greedy parents.

Late to the party but..

Living with parents until mid late twenties is a bit of a luxury. I despise the Radford’s but there is nothing wrong with expecting them to start looking for jobs and their own places once they are adults. If I was them I wouldn’t be able to wait to get out of that mad house

I don’t think it’s parents pushing them out, you have kids because you want them of course but you usually would expect that at 18 they are going to uni or thinking of moving out and wanting their own independence

I would also expect that each child has a trust fund set up from the money they have made purely by being known as britains biggest chav breeders and having their lives sold to tv and YouTube

Does anyone known if Stephen was also adopted or was it just sue? I don't mean if Stephen is biologically sues brother I mean if sues adopted mum and dad had him biologically?
Im curious, too. If anyone knows Sue's maiden name...😆 I'd do a quick fb or insta check.

Reactions: 7
It shows what a controlling narcissist Noel is that she feels the need to get his approval whenever she speaks. He knew what he was doing all those years ago and with the ‘confessions’ of him being aggressive/ often drunk at the pub etc he clearly isn’t the nice man he paints himself as. I might get shot down for it because it’s speculation, but I think when he groomed Sue he made it seem like it was her idea. ‘We should do X but you’re too young maybe when you’re older’ ‘please Noel I won’t tell anyone’ ‘oh ok then’ type of sickening behaviour to free himself from the title he deserves. Sue is a massive hole and a disgrace of a mother and grandmother but I feel nothing but sympathy for her. She looks like a lost child behind the eyes because I’m sure she’s now fully aware of the situation he put her in, but it’s never too late Sue, once the kids are gone and it’s just you two who knows what he’ll become. I’m sure he’s making her feel awful for going through the menopause (which I’m convinced is happening) because she’s ‘failing’ him by not providing another baby.
Regardless of the circumstances that man should be locked up. Sue was a child and unable to consent. Sickens me that not only did he get away with it but tv shows pay them and encourage them to breed more, fans think they are something to look up to and YouTube keep them monetised. The world is so fucked up

Living with parents until mid late twenties is a bit of a luxury. I despise the Radford’s but there is nothing wrong with expecting them to start looking for jobs and their own places once they are adults. If I was them I wouldn’t be able to wait to get out of that mad house

I don’t think it’s parents pushing them out, you have kids because you want them of course but you usually would expect that at 18 they are going to uni or thinking of moving out and wanting their own independence

I would also expect that each child has a trust fund set up from the money they have made purely by being known as britains biggest chav breeders and having their lives sold to tv and YouTube
Totally agree. I'm also curious to know whether they've set up trust funds. Bloody hope so.

Reactions: 10
Regardless of the circumstances that man should be locked up. Sue was a child and unable to consent. Sickens me that not only did he get away with it but tv shows pay them and encourage them to breed more, fans think they are something to look up to and YouTube keep them monetised. The world is so fucked up
I would at least expect some kind of social service involvement or monitoring, at the end of the day he did commit a crime that would now involve a register!

Reactions: 11
Late to the party but..

I don't think it is as much people wanting to push the older ones out to accommodate the younger ones as it is giving the older ones an opportunity for independence, away from that cultish atmosphere at Radford Manor. Noel and Sue have done a horrible job of setting their children up for success. It seems education, commitment and a work ethic has not been instilled in the children. It would be so much healthier for everyone to slim down the household but that would take away from their "brand" which thrives on the chaos of a full house. They really are the worst parents.

Reactions: 13
Think madison the cousin she is in a few vlogs think she went on holiday with em a few times think she Stephens daughter there a pic on her Instagram

Reactions: 6
Sophie is in social housing, I expect Millie is on the waiting list, and Chloe will follow. Nothing wrong with social housing, but it doesn't really fit with their hard working self sufficient image

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.