The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ashamed of being menopausal or something? It happens to all women eventually. Why try to pin the reason of not having more kids on anything else?

Reactions: 23
Definitely not I have taste 😂. They don't exactly seem like they follow hygiene processes either 😬. Rather a home made pie!
I know you keep seeing Chloe and Noel in the pie shop and it looks filthy. No hair nets or gloves and they look horrible. Not to mention you have to wait months for them.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Hinting at suicide, what on earth. Stupid woman sue
Jesus. How many obstetric consultants read threads on the Sun?

Sue wise up. You’ve been a witch to a fair few folk. Involving Noel and rancid Rebecca in your carry on. Hypocrite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Are there only 2 people in the whole of the UK who have commented against Sue?
Are there actually only 2 ladies on this whole tattle thread who just talk between themselves with multiple accounts?
Or with 1 daughter announcing their pregnancy and 1 due any day is Sue feeling womb ache and deflecting at anyone she can?

Reactions: 20
Jesus. How many obstetric consultants read threads on the Sun?

Sue wise up. You’ve been a witch to a fair few folk. Involving Noel and rancid Rebecca in your carry on. Hypocrite
Rancid Rebecca?

Reactions: 5
And while I am thinking, I'm on a roll.
Where during a pandemic, did an NHS overstretched consultant read all this stuff? The sun? On this very tattle thread (say hi)

Or again is Mrs Radford a really bad liar who need a better memory.

Reactions: 11
sue shut the duck up lying why would you even be so desperate admit your on the menopause that sob story doesn’t wash when your own husband has admitted you aren’t using contraception.
bullying, suicide- really important topics. HOWEVER you are just pissing on them by lying now that you can’t have anymore kids and wanting a pity party

also can people please stop making fun of spelling and grammar lots of people struggle with this for many different reasons ☝

Rancid Rebecca?
oooh rancid rebecca i’d love to know what happened there

sue shut the duck up lying why would you even be so desperate admit your on the menopause that sob story doesn’t wash when your own husband has admitted you aren’t using contraception.
bullying, suicide- really important topics. HOWEVER you are just pissing on them by lying now that you can’t have anymore kids and wanting a pity party

also can people please stop making fun of spelling and grammar lots of people struggle with this for many different reasons ☝

oooh rancid rebecca i’d love to know what happened there
or do you mean a walker?

also sue why you trying to create a sob story about tattle and people talking about millie when you all but confirmed it and then deleted your comment? stop backtracking.

Reactions: 9
I'm actually thinking perhaps tonight is the announcement in the show if they have finally got the right descriptions against the right episodes.

Reactions: 6
I'm actually thinking perhaps tonight is the announcement in the show if they have finally got the right descriptions against the right episodes.
It will be the announcement Chloe’s moving out. This was filmed in the late summer and looking at her picture I’d say she’s only 5 months gone at most.

Reactions: 8
Sue is almost 47 the chance of getting pregnant naturally must be very slim now? I honestly thought they were just never preventing and leaving it to time to decide when the babies stopped.

Reactions: 13
It really annoys me how the media and their minions go on about how amazingly fertile they are. I mean, they certainly don't appear to have suffered any fertility issues (until perhaps now), sure. But tgat doesn't necessarily make them more fertile than anyone else who falls pregnant easily whenever they actively try to conceive.

Anyone who hasn't used contraception throughout the whole of their adult lives would probably have 22 kids as well. It's just that these days it's pretty unheard of. Even people who can't/won't use contraception for religious reasons prevent through abstaining if needs be, because nobody else is stupid enough to actually want that many children.

In reality, they're no more fertile than a couple with 2 or 3 kids who planned all of their pregnancies and fell pregnant on their first try each time. It's just that most people are sensible enough to keep their families to a sensible number and use contraception in between babies.

Reactions: 34
It really annoys me how the media and their minions go on about how amazingly fertile they are. I mean, they certainly don't appear to have suffered any fertility issues (until perhaps now), sure. But tgat doesn't necessarily make them more fertile than anyone else who falls pregnant easily whenever they actively try to conceive.

Anyone who hasn't used contraception throughout the whole of their adult lives would probably have 22 kids as well. It's just that these days it's pretty unheard of. Even people who can't/won't use contraception for religious reasons prevent through abstaining if needs be, because nobody else is stupid enough to actually want that many children.

In reality, they're no more fertile than a couple with 2 or 3 kids who planned all of their pregnancies and fell pregnant on their first try each time. It's just that most people are sensible enough to keep their families to a sensible number and use contraception in between babies.
And most women don't start at the tender age of 14..

Reactions: 25
Seen a comment on fb that sue said that the series isn’t on next week it’s taking a break for one week but then will come back week after for another 5 episodes.
Also it annoys me how they say after a stint in the RAF for Daniel. He didn’t do a stint. He quit after about 2 weeks of training.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Here we go, staged queues for the bathroom, staged knocks on the bathroom door, staged organised bedroom plans etc. Staged staged staged!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.