The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread has popped up on mumsnet chat talking about the 2 new babies. Wonder how long that'll last...

Reactions: 7
Late to the thread.. Chloe hasn’t been with her boyfriend two years. He’s also only 22 and she is his first girlfriend, so although I hope they work out, chances are slim.
That's even more depressing. Chloe will probably end up a single mum, watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Can you not see her comment she said she’s focussing on her career ..? I really don’t think she’d have a kid yet, hope not anyway
Christ, 🤦‍♀️ lets hope she speaks to the kids entrusted to her care a bit better than she spoke to her young siblings in the campervan, when she turned around after they’d spilt the milk, bellowing “ Are Yer Stooooopid or what? “.... lovely.....

woah, my kid only said that as a joke, they could have been in a proper relationship!🤣

and in april 21 to do the back View attachment 1015122
“Another solid structure”.....I just cant....😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
seems like Millie is feeling left out on the attention after Chloe announced her baby 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How is sue going to cope with 2 of her daughters getting all this baby attention 🤣🤣 just accept you are dried up sue 😂

still think she will do ivf with twins!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
when you say whoosh do you mean sue had them removed?
4 Years ago(i think) someone who was a friend of Sues went onto Mumsnet and wrote that Sue was pregnant again, it was true.
I was involved in finding out who the person was and outted them, something I regret now.
They said they were going to the police because he was also being called a P, I know a legal approach was made to mums net, which I am pretty sure was sent from their publicity company at the time.
Stupid thing is that 2 days later it was an exclusive in the sun.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does everyone say he’s a ponce?

edit - never mind 😂
hahahaha the beauty of tattles autocorrect.

We say hes a ponce because he is. Sue was 13 when 17/18 year old Noel got her pregnant. If that ain't noncey behaviour, I dont know what is.

The minions say this is an okay situation, because they 'stayed together' aka, he kept getting her pregnant.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Here you go. Millie has confirmed she’s having a boy. View attachment 1015675
Shame she didn’t spend less time on her back and more time in education going by her spelling!!!

Also she must have amazing budgeting skills to stretch her benefits this far 🧐 or is it a freebie for being an influencer on the back of her poncey dad repeatedly impregnating her vulnerable mum? 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I had to come here! I'm not sure if you saw as I haven't had time to read the full thread, but the Sun newspaper did a not very complementary article about the seatbelts in the camper vans. It's the first account I've read that doesn't talk about benefits or pints of milk or 24 bottles of shampoo! Do you think they're catching on? I don't think the radfords have enough money to sue the sun.

I feel a bit sorry for Millie now from her text.

Shame she didn’t spend less time on her back and more time in education going by her spelling!!!

Also she must have amazing budgeting skills to stretch her benefits this far 🧐 or is it a freebie for being an influencer on the back of her poncey dad repeatedly impregnating her vulnerable mum? 🤷‍♀️
I do get what you're saying, but she might have dyslexia, dyspraxia, asd, add etc. I don't think her education was ever made a priority. I think local salon's give them a good discount too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.