The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True, but I know I'm going to watch this week's episode to see the car crash that is The Radford's!
Not watched it. Well that’s a lie I watched 20 mins of the second episode then turned off. I always come to Tattle whilst it’s on, far more entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 13
one of my kids is one of the few mutual friends they have, they're not from the same friendship group, don't hang out in the same places - my kid reckons she shagged him in a scaffolding break. Other dad that we know of locally (not the one named on here) is completely locked down and doesn't have his real name on. I think Millie's learned that if she wants baby daddy to stick around for the sake of her kid, being part of a media circus isn't an option. If they are living together, they're living close to mummy and daddy, I see her too much for her to have moved far.
“Shagged him on a scaffolding break”
Well that figures, her being such a bleeping plank!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder if any of Millie’s kids will have that ghastly great gap in their teeth! Could parallel park car between Millie’s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t usually comment on these posts but saw that Chloe is pregnant. I always felt sorry for her because I remember watching her go away for uni and then coming back again after a short time.

I don’t know her relationship situation at all but plenty of people have unplanned pregnancies in less than ideal situations (I presume her baby was unplanned) and make it work so I hope she is one of them. There is no ideal time to have a baby.
Totally forgot that the Radfords were in my city 😅

Reactions: 1
Just calling them children would probably be fine. Just because the dictionary says it’s ok

Just calling them children would be just fine. I think you know full well that it is now an offensive word
you are right perhaps, but still choose to do so…because offensive or not it’s a correct term 🤷🏻‍♀️

To the person who said about her 90 year old granny: I hear you, but this word was used way before she was born and could possibly remember 😊

We are living in a world where is too many neurotic people, who just get offensive over everything and nothing… tiptoeing around everyone is tiresome, so despite all haters I chose to say what’s in my mind. It’s quite liberating.

I’m sorry that you are all so touchy about it. Also this will be the last time I’m replying to any comment related to this topic, because frankly it just bores me… now everybody can go back to slinging mud at the Radfords 😃

“I don’t want kids just yet”… we have to credit them in the fertility front, they just breath around a boy/man is getting them instantly pregnant 😂

980EC7C7-5F55-42D1-9936-B140A56B2CD8.jpeg

Katie have a boyfriend, maybe she’s next in line in the baby front 🤷🏻‍♀️

That’s the problem with having 20 odd kids.. be prepared for a massive amount of grandkids. Hell my mother has a hard time spending equal time with my twins.. not like that will bother sue and Noel they don’t seem to care that much for the grandkids.. couple years back she gave Leo light up dinosaur cars for Xmas and I’d just bought the same ones for my 2 year old 😂 poor Leo did not look impressed.
Big family is nice and all, but as you said as well it’s impossible to have quality time to bond with each and every one of them. They seem to struggle to give equal attention with just the kids alone… than there are the existing and future grandkids and great-grandkids ( by the time she reaches 60 she’ll probably have a few of those too) 😳
There is no physical time to properly bond with all of them, is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It would have been rather refreshing for at least one Radford girl to decide not to go down the kids route at all and stay child free.
More and more women nowadays are are deciding just that.
Still I suppose there are many more of them to go yet so it isn’t too much to ask for one of them to say that motherhood just isn’t for them.
Maybe Luke, if he lands on a male partner (I know there’s the adoption option, but as some of you wrote: Sue isn’t particularly warm towards kids outside the R-bloodline… like the stepkids of Chris , so that might not be an option after all 🤔)

for every individual who decides to live child-free there’s a “Radford-family” filling in the gaps for them 😅

Wonder how long before Katie is pregnant.

According to this article Chloe couldn't wait to have kids, Chris' youngest is called Nicholas and this will be sue and Noel's 8th grandchild - no mention of Millie's pregnancy(why is there no media coverage about this) or Chris'step children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wonder how long before Katie is pregnant.

According to this article Chloe couldn't wait to have kids, Chris' youngest is called Nicholas and this will be sue and Noel's 8th grandchild - no mention of Millie's pregnancy(why is there no media coverage about this) or Chris'step children.
I wouldn't give that article credibility. Chris' youngest is now confirmed Oaklyn but for some reason google results have him listed as either Nicholas or Nathaniel. I think the writer of the article has just googled the Radfrauds and gone with whatever popped up first.

It's horrid that they won't acknowledge stepchildren as their grandkids, especially when they were both adopted and know that you can absolutely love a child as your own when they aren't blood related to you, but it's probably a blessing in disguise for Nicoles boys. They won't have to grow up being too closely associated with these clowns. It shows how Sue and Nowull don't have a maternal or paternal bone in their bodies but who would want them as grandparents anyway?

Reactions: 15
I think that the disappointment (for want of a better word) for Chloe is about what might be the start of her joining the ranks of her only identity being having babies (aka that is the ultimate of Radford achievement). None of the older Radford kids seem to have any ambition at all - Chloe went to Uni for a short time and came home, one of the young men went to the air force (or was it navy?) for a short while and came home. Success of course shouldn't be measured by something like going to Uni and becoming a doctor or lawyer, but with the Radfords there seems to be nothing there that supports and encourages the kids to go for their dreams? Live at home and have some 'notoriety' as part of Britain's biggest family seems to be it. Then have babies.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I know I’m a little old fashioned and don’t all jump
on me at once but what happened to getting married and getting your own house before having babies? Only Sophie is married (unless she has split from her husband). Do Noel and Sue discourage marriage so they still have some control?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I had my first kid at 20, now planning our second at 22 🤷🏽‍♀️ have our own bought house and been with my partner 6 years. were not all like Millie, dont paint everyone with the same brush.

Reactions: 20
I had my first kid at 20, now planning our second at 22 🤷🏽‍♀️ have our own bought house and been with my partner 6 years. were not all like Millie, dont paint everyone with the same brush.
My parents had me when my mum was 18 and my sister a year later. However, they were married and had a rented house of their own. Sounds like you are in a similar position. Unlike Millie who has nothing of her own.

Reactions: 8
I know I’m a little old fashioned and don’t all jump
on me at once but what happened to getting married and getting your own house before having babies? Only Sophie is married (unless she has split from her husband). Do Noel and Sue discourage marriage so they still have some control?
I personally don't see the point in marriage, having a child for me is a much bigger show of commitment. It's easy to get divorced (done that) but you cannot take a child away, you're tied for life.

I've been with my partner for 12 years, we have a 7 year old, we don't want to get married and it definitely isn't an issue. It doesn't bother me we have different surnames and it doesn't bother my kid. Also not at all uncommon these days.

Millie on the other hand 🥴

Reactions: 25
I personally don't see the point in marriage, having a child for me is a much bigger show of commitment. It's easy to get divorced (done that) but you cannot take a child away, you're tied for life.

I've been with my partner for 12 years, we have a 7 year old, we don't want to get married and it definitely isn't an issue. It doesn't bother me we have different surnames and it doesn't bother my kid. Also not at all uncommon these days.

Id probably need to spout out 6 kids before my partner proposed, its not always for everyone

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't give that article credibility. Chris' youngest is now confirmed Oaklyn but for some reason google results have him listed as either Nicholas or Nathaniel. I think the writer of the article has just googled the Radfrauds and gone with whatever popped up first.

It's horrid that they won't acknowledge stepchildren as their grandkids, especially when they were both adopted and know that you can absolutely love a child as your own when they aren't blood related to you, but it's probably a blessing in disguise for Nicoles boys. They won't have to grow up being too closely associated with these clowns. It shows how Sue and Nowull don't have a maternal or paternal bone in their bodies but who would want them as grandparents anyway?
I should have explained myself a bit better. On the ch5 show its says that they have 11 grandchildren, so they include Chris' step children when it suits them and for the 'shock' value. 22 kids and 11 grandchildren sounds more extreme than 22 children and 7 grandchildren.

It’s not even the being married part. It’s the being in a committed relationship. Getting pregnant twice within months (or if it’s believed hours) of meeting someone seems to be the norm for Millie.

Reactions: 14
Personally feel sorry for the Radford girls. Must be so much pressure from core family inc older sisters, friends and people who know family, plus constantly on social media - to have kids. Poor Katie is only what 19? It’s quite unusual to have a baby at 19 now yet she’s having to constantly fend it off plus the pressure of two slightly older sisters having babies and being the ‘next in line’.
Would hate to be in that family

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.