The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very “ on trend”...clashing but co ordinated- Scruffy in spots and Scragend in stripes... is Nowull’s a designer jumper? Cant read it 🤔
River island! 😂 nowulls at least 30 years too old for their target market, must’ve nicked it out one of the boys’ wardrobes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping Bragging pair. It’s amazing what you can achieve from kiddy fiddling and laying on your back for over 30 years. Disgusting human beings. Normally I wouldn’t wish bad luck on anybody but these two deserve to come a cropper. It’s all I want, I want, I want from her as she swans around in her Gucci with her minge dragging on the floor.
Nowull and Sue...kiddy shagger, fanny dragger...😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Building their own house? Seriously? Yeah fat chance of that ever happening. It's a difficult process for a couple without kids having a small house built or even an extension, let alone the Radfords (coupled with their laziness and cluelessness lol). Pls @Sue and Noel watch some Grand Designs. For the kids' sake plan wisely, buy somewhere large with land and an annexe or extendable spaces instead. This is coming from a building surveyor, you WILL regret it so don't even try.

Reactions: 12
Poor Tillie can't they push for an earlier appointment if hate for my daughter to be in so much pain
The money they waste they could afford one of the best private Orthapedic surgeons in the country. However as usual they want to milk as much as they can out of the NHS.
Such bloody self entitled twats.

Building their own house? Seriously? Yeah fat chance of that ever happening. It's a difficult process for a couple without kids having a small house built or even an extension, let alone the Radfords (coupled with their laziness and cluelessness lol). Pls @Sue and Noel watch some Grand Designs. For the kids' sake plan wisely, buy somewhere large with land and an annexe or extendable spaces instead. This is coming from a building surveyor, you WILL regret it so don't even try.
You will be accused of being jealous now.

Reactions: 15
River island! 😂 nowulls at least 30 years too old for their target market, must’ve nicked it out one of the boys’ wardrobes lol
Wow, River Island...down with the lads Nowull, you have come so far 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The money they waste they could afford one of the best private Orthapedic surgeons in the country. However as usual they want to milk as much as they can out of the NHS.
Such bloody self entitled twats.
It was rumoured that they Sued the NHS because of Tillies leg too.
Which if true should have gone towards her long term care rather than lining their pockets.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Florida must cost them 15-20k easy! That’s if they go and do some theme parks! Also they would fit more into the house if all the older kids didn’t have their own room! And if they do have their own room they should be in the smaller rooms! How much bigger are they really going to get from the house! By the time it’s built more of the kids might start think about moving out! All for show! X

Why did they sue the NHS…did the operation go tits up! Did help when Tillie broke her leg on top of the frame! She’s one strong wee kid! X

Reactions: 11
Florida must cost them 15-20k easy! That’s if they go and do some theme parks! Also they would fit more into the house if all the older kids didn’t have their own room! And if they do have their own room they should be in the smaller rooms! How much bigger are they really going to get from the house! By the time it’s built more of the kids might start think about moving out! All for show! X

Why did they sue the NHS…did the operation go tits up! Did help when Tillie broke her leg on top of the frame! She’s one strong wee kid! X
The reason she needed the lengthening op was because of an infection when she was younger, they had to drill into the bone or something and it damaged the growth plate, thats what they sued for.

Reactions: 7
The reason she needed the lengthening op was because of an infection when she was younger, they had to drill into the bone or something and it damaged the growth plate, thats what they sued for.
If they sued the NHS any money they got should have been placed in trust for Tillie. They would have been entitled to spend it on things to make her life easier but not waste it on holidays. If the money hasn't been spent on her and frittered away she could sue them for breach of trust.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I would hope the money went straight to an account for tillie! We had to claim against jet2 for food poisoning a few years ago and the money awarded to my kid was put straight into a fund for them and they will get it at 18 I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do hope if Tillie needs another operation that they won’t pimp her out for the vlogs again. She hated the frame and how it looked and she was poorly and miserable a lot but they didn’t care as if brought in views and freebies. They even plastered her over Instagram with her knickers showing poor girl 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They didn't answer my question! I asked would you ever help your kids get a mortgage or put a deposit on a home.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These kids need to be taken off line and you shouldn’t be able to make money from your kids and especially when they can’t consent to anything gojng online! People were sending her Nintendo switches and stuff….what the duck….to even accept that as well! I hope they do not vlog thay again’ x

Just checked the views…..the amount of views they got for Tillie was way above what they normally got! Putting her on thumbnails and in vlog titles! And all the information about her screaming and crying…leg experiences in hot tubs in swim suits and tit! Horrific

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good point that they could go private absolutely awful for her. So true about them plastering her on he internet with drs appointments and her legs it's cruel. I think they've said they'll build a house because we all kick off about space and say how cruel it is I doubt it will ever happen

Shouldn't of spoken about there neighbours either. Old man living
alone opposite and a old couple next door FFS if I was the neighbour I'd be going mad

Reactions: 10
Good point that they could go private absolutely awful for her. So true about them plastering her on he internet with drs appointments and her legs it's cruel. I think they've said they'll build a house because we all kick off about space and say how cruel it is I doubt it will ever happen

Shouldn't of spoken about there neighbours either. Old man living
alone opposite and a old couple next door FFS if I was the neighbour I'd be going mad
I was thinking exactly the same.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.