The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Noels taking her out for valentines, expensive restaurant while the kids share a box of fish fingers
Dressed in Gucci of course!
Nowalll took me to a really expensive restaurant, we spent £125 (sure that was the brag last time) 🥱

More likely the kids will all share one small takeaway pizza, you know Noel-sus can stretch the smallest of portions to feed the 5000

Reactions: 9
Havent watched it yet, but will later. Just checked the comments and there's something about Tillie has been bullied in school...poor girl 🙁

So its nothing about Millie's will not to announce..its all about money again as Sue couldn't produce more children then her daughters new offspring will have to shock the world like its some kind of miracle 😒 honestly they're hopeless
Sue did say something about 11 grandchildren and we will have more this year alluding to Millie being pregnant but they didn’t come out and say it. Also I did note that they have someone edit their vlogs for them. They need sacking whoever they are as they aren’t good. I thought Noel did it.

Reactions: 12
So Noel doesn’t actually edit the vlogs? His job must be to transfer the raw footage to a OneDrive (or equivalent), that takes all of 5 minutes. All those boys sat at their computer screens and not one of them has the skills or motivation to learn to do some basic video editing to save on costs. If they are paying someone to edit for them, YouTube must be lucrative to warrant that.

Reactions: 15
Run down of the Q & A….we ll answer easy questions, probably the most asked question was Millie related which we ll ignore, they didn’t want max to go to a mainstream high school because of how busy it is and didn’t want him lost in the crowd!!! Isn’t that the definition of a radford lost in the crowd??? Also how many of us can sit here and go ye we ll probably go to Florida in October!!! And as for them wanting to build there own house…..bragford manor!!!

Reactions: 19
Wonder who will get Millie's room! Kinda hope it's like because he missed out but also think Josh and max should get it! And then anyone who was desperate for there own room could have the box room!

Reactions: 12
Run down of the Q & A….we ll answer easy questions, probably the most asked question was Millie related which we ll ignore, they didn’t want max to go to a mainstream high school because of how busy it is and didn’t want him lost in the crowd!!! Isn’t that the definition of a radford lost in the crowd??? Also how many of us can sit here and go ye we ll probably go to Florida in October!!! And as for them wanting to build there own house…..bragford manor!!!
Bragford manor 🤣🤣
Wonder who will get Millie's room! Kinda hope it's like because he missed out but also think Josh and max should get it! And then anyone who was desperate for there own room could have the box room!
I bet it will be luke. Then all the oldest will have their own room so James is after Katie but with Luke moving out he’s got his own room. Really they should put Josh in with James and leave max on his own so he’s got a quiet space.
they want to build a bigger house with 10 -12 bigger bedrooms and a games room and other things. What happens when they all move out?
Also seen in the Q&A that they want more animals in the new house. Why can I see them getting farm animals and them being terrorised by the Kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Building their own house is about as likely as them building the stilt room, what happened to the stilt room?
Next vlog, they will get the crayons out and do us a plan.

Florida in October, so more time off school for the kids. And that covid dependent too. Must be filming a new show then, cant see Noel paying.

Rooms will go to Ellie? Next young girl who can add to their numbers.
Not that I think Millie is going to last 5 mins on her own.

Of course their will be more animals, she cant have babies so mini Dachshund pups, ooops we didnt know that it was that easy coming soon on pets4homes

Reactions: 16
Building their own house may seem like an ideal option until they see how much land prices are and then the headaches of planning, architects, builders and a whole host of other regs that come into play. I’ll believe it when I see it but for people who like the easy (lazy) life that’s not gonna work for them. bleeping twats.

Reactions: 11
Looks like one of the kids did them for her! Personally think the little hearts look fit for a 12 year old 🙄
She’s still in that time warp, isnt that the age Nowull started his kiddy fiddling with her ? Maybe it was the sight of Sue in her Brownie uniform that started it.....😳🥴

What a pair of fannies hahaha
What are they supposed to be?!
Very “ on trend”...clashing but co ordinated- Scruffy in spots and Scragend in stripes... is Nowull’s a designer jumper? Cant read it 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Building their own house may seem like an ideal option until they see how much land prices are and then the headaches of planning, architects, builders and a whole host of other regs that come into play. I’ll believe it when I see it but for people who like the easy (lazy) life that’s not gonna work for them. bleeping twats.
It will be more like stickle bricks in the garden. They have no actual clue what they are doing.
The budget is always doubled by the end too, because until you start the build issues dont show.

And their is the wait to have it built, while still paying for the current house as well as the new one. Building a house still quicker than the wait for a pie!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping Bragging pair. It’s amazing what you can achieve from kiddy fiddling and laying on your back for over 30 years. Disgusting human beings. Normally I wouldn’t wish bad luck on anybody but these two deserve to come a cropper. It’s all I want, I want, I want from her as she swans around in her Gucci with her minge dragging on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Tillie can't they push for an earlier appointment if hate for my daughter to be in so much pain

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.