The Radford Family #28 Millie's due any day, lets cover it up with a fake Q&A

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit to @spilleroftea

Last thread moved pretty fast because Chloe announced she is pregnant!

Millie still hasn't made an official announcement but she did go off at someone on facebook for saying she was hiding her second pregnancy and also confirmed she is having a boy.

Sue said she didn't want more kids because of how hard homeschooling is and now she's saying it's because of bullying. :rolleyes:
They want to go to Florida in October but they have a lot of work commitments and haven't booked anything.
Sue didn't want Max to go to a mainstream school because of it being to busy/crowded for him but they sent him to one anyway and he has loved it.
Poor Tillie gets quite a bit of pain in her leg and also her hip. A couple of months ago, a group of boys pushed her in bushes on her way home from school. 🙁😔
Millie is moving out in mid March and she is really excited about it. Both Sue and Noel agreed the house will be quieter without her because she's noisy.
They are trying their best to find a plot to build their own house and they want about an acre of land.

Previous thread:

Reactions: 22
Does Tillie get pain because she knows it's the only way to get any attention? Or is Sue just saying she's got pain for the sympathy? We got an orthopaedic referral to Alder Hey just before Christmas, it's a new referral so would expect it to take longer, but we go this week.

Sue, Whittam Hall on Oxcliffe Road is still up for sale. £900k, 3 properties on one piece of land, all bikey-ed up ready for you, neighbours with the Fury's. You could be living the dream.
13765_30641823_IMG_10_0000.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does Tillie get pain because she knows it's the only way to get any attention? Or is Sue just saying she's got pain for the sympathy? We got an orthopaedic referral to Alder Hey just before Christmas, it's a new referral so would expect it to take longer, but we go this week.

Sue, Whittam Hall on Oxcliffe Road is still up for sale. £900k, 3 properties on one piece of land, all bikey-ed up ready for you, neighbours with the Fury's. You could be living the dream.View attachment 1033971
And she does love a bit of marble 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
900k though. They can’t afford to buy their cars, they rent. Saving pennies on not enough food or socks…. House was falling to pieces a few years ago. I imagine their budget is less than half of that.

Reactions: 15
Even if tillie did give permission it’s still not valid! Kids don’t understand the consequences with giving permission they are way to young! So taking advantage of that is brutal! Kids don’t know that giving consent for this means horrific bullying later on down the line! All her information is on you tube!
Also with the radford a dealing with the bullies…..it defo would have been dealt with…after the older girls reactions to some posts online…they would have dealt with it! They are not the sweet and innocent….and far from it….dumb as duck but also horrible humans x

Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who is thinking they want to move to set up a puppy farm? Now they can't have more kids they will just continue breeding dogs.

They are now advertising an education website. Sue really doesn't read tattle does she 😂

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Am I the only one who is thinking they want to move to set up a puppy farm? Now they can't have more kids they will just continue breeding dogs.
I wouldn't put it past them. I think even they know that setting up a puppy farm would make their fans turn against them, but they're so out of touch and ignorant that I think this is a possibility for these assholes. I can see them trying to do it in secret but they're horrible at shutting their mouths and we'd find out almost straight away lol!

Also with the radford a dealing with the bullies…..it defo would have been dealt with…after the older girls reactions to some posts online…they would have dealt with it!
Was also thinking this. She’s got quite a few big sisters, some of who are at school with her. The bullies will definitely have been dealt with Radford style!

Reactions: 15
I reckon the new house build is part of the plan to keep themselves relevant long term, even Sue knows deep down she can't keep having babies forever. Older kids don't have the cuteness factor of younger ones and are less willing to perform for the camera so they need something else to keep people watching. I don't think they're willing to give up the lifestyle they've become accustomed to easily.

Reactions: 24
They are now letting the money go to their heads! They had nothing before you tube and now it’s constant spend spend spend! I hope they have money put away for when you tube comes crashing down….

Reactions: 27
I reckon the new house build is part of the plan to keep themselves relevant long term, even Sue knows deep down she can't keep having babies forever. Older kids don't have the cuteness factor of younger ones and are less willing to perform for the camera so they need something else to keep people watching. I don't think they're willing to give up the lifestyle they've become accustomed to easily.
You could be on to something there. Do you think Sue is after a similar programme like Billie and Greg? More like Katie Price mucky mansion 🤢 Riveting stuff 💤

• Haha
I wouldn't put it past them. I think even they know that setting up a puppy farm would make their fans turn against them, but they're so out of touch and ignorant that I think this is a possibility for these assholes. I can see them trying to do it in secret but they're horrible at shutting their mouths and we'd find out almost straight away lol!
Can imagine the scenario- dogs running wild on their acre ( not enough) of land, kids following them, no shoes on, socks filthy, their greasy, lank hair unable to blow in the breeze skidding through dogshit littered everywhere as nobody can be arsed picking it up whilst Nowull and Sue gaze at them fondly thinking how they could get some interesting content from it...😏

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You could be on to something there. Do you think Sue is after a similar programme like Billie and Greg? More like Katie Price mucky mansion 🤢 Riveting stuff 💤
God I hope not lol billies renovation is like watching pint dry if u pardon the pun ;D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes not going to buy an acre of land, its something on trend at the moment so they think it makes them relevant.
They will just keep puppy farming at home.

Millies in a make or break situation, she could move out and could make a life for herself, mature ect. But in the other case, she could fair and be stuck forever in the radford basement.

Sue needs to step away from the dream matte mouse and take herself to a decent department store with a clinique, estee lauder, Elizabeth arden and other age appropriate mate up and skin care counters, and let them recommend products for her age, complexion and menopausal state. There are some fab products out there and it really would make her look alot better.

Then nip to some shops that sell some age appropriate none frumpy jumpers and a decent hair dressers, the style isnt working at all.

And poor Tillie, the child was so ill after her first operation, imagine the worry because she does need further ones. I was that age when I had an injury involving being in a leg cast for 12 weeks and it was hell for a child. Then once the cast was off there was some intense physio to buildup the strength and stability, while swimming was recommended it was never going to be a replacement to actual exercises and took months to actually be back to semi normal. And thats without it being played out on social media.
Tillie had a few exercises at home and then dumped in a hot tub and played out all on social media. Its shocking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Probably not something that bugs anyone else but poor Heidies clothes are just massive and always falling off her 🙄 just buy her normal size

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The amount of clothes waste in that house is mega! Heidie could easily use Bonnies old clothes….but they have money now so she gets everything new!

Reactions: 27
And Bonnie could use Hallie and Pheobe’s old clothes…. They’d still be matching like she likes!

Reactions: 23
what she puts on the tv programmes ‘I do 7 washes a day’…..no you don’t…they get a brand new set of clothes every day!

Reactions: 19
Of course my college tutor has used the radfraud family as an example for human reproduction 🙄😅
D5D149D3-F599-470A-8FB2-C030B1C12F60.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Probably not something that bugs anyone else but poor Heidies clothes are just massive and always falling off her 🙄 just buy her normal size
Her clothes have always been too big for her. When she was starting to walk properly her dresses were almost round her ankles. 20 kids and no bleeping idea. I think she still sees them as her dolls.

That sparkly cushion at her mums. It’s got her dad’s face on. So very tacky, typical Radford. There are far nicer ways to remember your loved one.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.