The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So max came up with the idea of the tunnels for the laundry and then just happened to find them in the garden? Totally not staged 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Noel saying they haven’t had any partners they didn’t like. That’s funny as we know she didn’t like Nichole when she first got with Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No partners they've disliked apparently... bleeping liars!!! The things Sue has said about Nicole! She's never seemed fond of Joe either.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More staged tit, Luke and Katie 'pitching' for their right to their own room.

Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for Luke. We all know this is bullshit and they never consider him for his own room. I know the 4 girls were crowded and Luke only had James but Luke works so he’s probably always been paying for his room whereas Katie has only recently worked. Plus Katie always goes on all the holidays etc. I do think that they needed to consider moving max and Josh and putting Katie in the smaller room.

Can someone tell me how old chloe is please x
26 I think x

Reactions: 12
Instead of waiting their turn for their own room, just move the duck out! They're bloody grownups 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I reckon Ophelia will end up in with Hallie, Phoebe, Bonnie and Heidie. They certainly like packing them in in the Radford household.
Who's the oldest in the youngest girls bedroom? Hallie? They'll be moved into the middle girls room as we all know that Katie gets the bedroom and Ophelia will be moved in with the little girls.

Reactions: 8
Although if you really don't like sharing Luke, you could always move out. There's a novel idea!

Anyone else would have done long ago in those circumstances.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.