The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doctor: do you have a well balanced diet?
noel: yeah we try and get lots of fruit and veg.
doctor: what about exercise?
Noel: yeah I just started running again.
No Noel the episode shows you having Chinese and chocolate and biscuits and you ran for 30 seconds before walking back and said your legs felt like jelly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Chinese looked tiny..
Also Noel if you’ve not ran for years then you will feel out of shape, there’s no need to book in a private GP check up 🥴🥴🥴 literally just content for the tit show.

Reactions: 22
So six years dear Luke’s has kept his sexuality a secret. That breaks my heart. I look at my own kids and think, if anything is on their mind, they can talk to me if they want to. I’m always here, shame cos clearly Sue and Noel are not. The response, they are not grading his homework FGS!

Reactions: 23
less than £60 for a chinese…doesn’t add up really, had a chinese with 8 of us on my birthday and it cost way over £100. either my family eats too much or they’re just not eating at all..

Reactions: 25
Stunned at the whole coming out thing. What 20 year old tells his parents via a social media post, and airs the whole coming out scene as content for a TV show? Surely it's personal and private and normal kids would just sit down with their parents and tell them and certainly not for a TV programme. It makes me really uneasy about how much these kids have been exploited over the years.

Reactions: 30
They're both so awkward, they're acting like this is some random child confiding in them. I guess that's what happens when you have too many kids to know them all on a personal level.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
less than £60 for a chinese…doesn’t add up really, had a chinese with 8 of us on my birthday and it cost way over £100. either my family eats too much or they’re just not eating at all..
No I'm the same, when they said it comes at a coat I thought 200 quid for 17 of them. With my family it is always over 100 and there's way less of us than there are of them!

Reactions: 11
Max is unintentionally hilarious!
“Yeah actually he wouldn’t eat the pies” 😂 💀 who would! They look minging!
and yeah Luke may as well if been some random dragged in off the street to talk to 2 strangers, was absolutely no warmth there at all!

• Haha
When Luke came out, one of the first things Sue said was 'you are so articulate Luke', nothing more profound. How much does Daniel look like Noel?

• Haha
Ok so tonight’s episode so far is like a bloody soap opera than a documentary!!! Jeez Crusty u have high cholesterol like pay of us probably do after Xmas and lockdowns!!! You are not seriously ill!! And for starters cut takeaways out and get lazy Susan to cook a decent meal!! Oh and private healthcare most of us are lucky to get a phone call gp appointment!! Also I’m guessing the treadmill is in the skip???? Have to say tho I quite like Max!!

Reactions: 16
Stunned at the whole coming out thing. What 20 year old tells his parents via a social media post, and airs the whole coming out scene as content for a TV show? Surely it's personal and private and normal kids would just sit down with their parents and tell them and certainly not for a TV programme. It makes me really uneasy about how much these kids have been exploited over the years.
20 is so late to come out, but then when your whole life is so publicised, who on earth would want to handle coming out as a teenager in that situation?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.