The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People definitely need to stop putting this pair on a pedestal.
Sick of reading gushing praise from their minions about how amazing they are, reposted on their stories by Sue.
How low must that bar be set if the Radfrauds are the standard to aspire to? 🙄
Yeah, it's usually "they work and pay for their children", but isn't that what most people do? There's no shame in claiming benefits anyway, they exist for a reason.

I popped into The Works earlier. They had their usual post Christmas 10 for £10 offer on on children's picture books and I couldn't help but think of the Radfords. Sue could pop in and stock up on so many old classics:- all the Kipper books, The Large Family, Jez Alborough, classic Traditional Tales and Fairytales etc.

Just a tip Sue, to give you some new reading material next time you want to fake the bedtime 'routine' to involve storytime... 👋🏻

(Or, you could actually use them to start a new routine that actually DOES involve reading to you little ones every night. A new year's resolution, albeit a week late. Sadly we all know you won't though...)
The library is free and they could all pick books for themselves.

Reactions: 11
Dont introducing a male dog to a group of females mess with hormones and can cause the female dogs to become aggressive because they are fighting for the male?
I know this happens with big cats like lions and tigers, sure it can happen with dogs too.
Yes it does would cause absolute havoc especially when girls in season.

There are so many risks involved with Frenchies. Many can't even reproduce naturally, so require insemination, and then can't give birth naturally so require a caesarean. That's even before you consider the extra pressure carrying puppies puts on their already restricted breathing.

That breed have so many health issues and are ugly as sin. How they became the latest fashion accessory is beyond me.
Vets describe it as us Breathing through a straw and that’s without t her other issues they have, like you say they can’t even mate without assistance most of the time or give birth naturallt that should show how much they’ve been messed up as a breed!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This happened to us.
We had a kitten from a friend who had a surprise litter from a very young cat.
We took 'her' in and gave 'her' a very girly name.
When we took 'her' for first jabs we were told it was a boy!
When I asked my friend why she thought the kitten was female she just said he looked so pretty.....
Still kept him because we loved him and still kept the 'girl' name!!!
Its hard to sex a kitten but a puppy is very obvious!

Reactions: 12
Give the woman some credit, she spelt gruel correctly

Could of been grool 🥴😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The word gruel reminds me of Oliver Twist. Not sure many in that house will say 'please Sir can I have some more.....'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
apologies if this has already been said on here but has anyone else noticed that sue doesnt follow millie on instagram and vice versa? strange…

• Wow
Reactions: 9
but sue dont read tattle x
Exactly….she’s a cocky witch. It looks like what you would bring up after a night out on the ale.

The tv programme tonight will be the usual overload of lying tit. Millie moved out for the weekend…,absolute garbage…what good was that. They might be good at procreating but they are bleeping useless actors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The word gruel reminds me of Oliver Twist. Not sure many in that house will say 'please Sir can I have some more.....'
There's barely enough for even one portion each, they'll be fighting over the 4 plates that will be made from that 🤣

Exactly….she’s a cocky witch. It looks like what you would bring up after a night out on the ale.

The tv programme tonight will be the usual overload of lying tit. Millie moved out for the weekend…,absolute garbage…what good was that. They might be good at procreating but they are bleeping useless actors.
It’s all cringe, I don’t know how or why people buy it 🤦‍♀️
Not watching tonight, I’ll stick around here for the truthful version ☝

The library is free and they could all pick books for themselves.
Can't brag about things that are free! I highly doubt any Radford has ever set foot in a library before. Cue next vlog... hi Sue! 👋🏻

Can you imagine the fines if ever they did?! They can't look after anything, library books would be destroyed in seconds.

Probably will, not because it's nice but because they'll still be so hungry after the tiny portion they'll be served 🙁

Reactions: 8
adding veg to the gruel doesn’t make it any better sue it looks like sick 😷 again how many is that meant to feed?!

Can't brag about things that are free! I highly doubt any Radford has ever set foot in a library before. Cue next vlog... hi Sue! 👋🏻

Can you imagine the fines if ever they did?! They can't look after anything, library books would be destroyed in seconds.

Probably will, not because it's nice but because they're starving 🙁
Exactly they don’t look after anything. Look at phoebe in last weeks 22 kac jumping all over tillies guitar.

• Sad
I read that message from Sue differently (the one where she is not wanting to film the kids doing chores for a tv segment).

Assuming it was quite a while back, before the YouTube money and freebies took off…then £500 for a couple of hours ‘work’ would have been very good money coming from Noel’s viewpoint of getting up early every day to make pies. Sue to me sounds like a spoilt brat by turning her nose up at it. That was £500 that could have been paying for school uniforms or an emergency minibus repair for example, when they used to be on a more normal family budget. She would be at hole with the kids anyway, and they seem to enjoy filming generally, so I think the issue was that Sue was being given at time and date and direction of what was being filmed, with no freebies aside from the payment. Sue is the type of person that wants to be paid £500 for taking her kids to a theme park for free, the money on its own is not enough for her.

The Florida message amplifies that, it’s obvious that the tv company are no going to buy the whole family tickets to Disney if it can’t be filmed, that’s the whole point of them paying to begin with. She totally misses the point that her kids are getting to travel to a country they may not ever have afforded to take them of their own accord, and that they likely get paid for taking their own kids on a holiday, plus the tv company would have an itinerary in order to get enough footage of the kids doing fun things…all expenses paid. The fact that she was threatening to pull out just because Disney wasn’t an option means she was willing to deprive her kids of the whole holiday just because she couldn’t get her own way.

I think Noel is more level-headed (although obviously, still a pervert), in that he can look at working with tv producers as a job, where you need to do certain things in order to meet their requirements to be paid, plus he is the one who has done long hours in a real job (even if not recently), he knows not to turn down easy money just because of small annoyances.

Sue’s brattish messages look like a mix of her showing off to others that she is getting so much Media work that she can’t handle it all, and also her being a spoilt and selfish for wanting to turn down easy money just because it inconveniences or annoys her…but has no issue with sending her husband off to his manual job while she is at home on her phone whinging on Facebook groups.

Behind the scenes it looks like Noel has his work cut out in getting her to see common sense, but then he only has himself to blame because if you abuse a 13 year old then you can’t complain that she gets stuck in that child-like mindset thereafter.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Exactly they don’t look after anything. Look at phoebe in last weeks 22 kac jumping all over tillies guitar.
I couldn't get over that. Such mindless destruction, yet they were happy to show that? Probably laughed and thought she was being 'cute'. She looked so gleeful while doing it too!

Is this an old episode? I’m sure I remember Noel getting back into running on a previous series

Reactions: 8
whenever he wanted to say something something always knocked his confidence? i hope his family have made it clear they’d always support the kids no matter what it’s a shame he couldn’t open up until now if he’s known for 6 years

he’s always seemed a sweetheart helping millie when pregnant etc from what i can remember

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.