The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that is the same one.
I dont- doesnt the latest one have bobbly bits on 🤔 and where is the cream rent-a-tent jumper that Nowull bought her at Christmas ? The one she said “ ohhhhh Nowull, I luuuuuuve it, just what I wanted “ 🤔🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whats interesting (if that's a word we can use in Radford land 😆)for me is that how come they just carried on with all these children up until 15 kids if Sue could never manage kids and household, let alone working, and it clearly bothers Nowull. (as we know after that being a baby machine became their source of income) Like what happened after the 3rd or the 5th or any reasonable big family number that they just kep them coming despite aren't being happy in the marriage and not managing well. I know they dont have much friends but at least their mums could've said stop (maybe they did..no idea). Nothing against large families where both parent and the kids enjoy the company, and they said in the program as they both were adopted they kind of craved company- but then its another lie as when they have their kids they barely engage with them and all eyes are always on the brand new kid. I know Sue's addicted to pregnancy and babies but Nowull could've stopped her if he hates that she can't comtribute much to the bills or cant cook. Even if its true that it's a way he controlls her, through impregnating- it's still enough to have 5, 6 whatever when a woman is fully financially dependent on her husband.

Reactions: 17
Sometimes i can't get my head around the fact Sue and Noel had so very many babies, because i remember when i had my 4 babies, although luckily i had generally 2 year gaps or more amongst them, but the sheer enormity of making sure everyone was ok, at each and every stage; they frequently needed to be held, comforted, listened to, attention paid to them, played with, fed until they could feed themselves, individual needs met. The list goes on of the requirements. I just shudder thinking about the kids in the Radford family that haven't received their fair share of parenting. Because sometimes some individuals need more in terms of attention than others. I can't see how authorities have not been alerted due to possible lack of parenting. I know the kids aren't physically abused or anything like that, i mean on more of an emotional level. And i mean proper parenting, not just being given too many excess material things, but a real connection, that can only be achieved by TIME spent on a child. It's got to be literally impossible to meet everyone's needs fully? I mean, things would have to have been missed or neglected for some of those children? Sue is so often on her phone filming or obviously on social media a heck of a lot. Then there's all the washing, cleaning, cooking, ferrying everyone about, the nitty gritty of life like dental and medical appointments, filling out forms etc etc. And they have so many pets on top of it all! Makes me want to tear my hair out or lie on the floor crying just thinking about the load. Glad it isn't my life though 😐

Reactions: 25
Sue saying in that post "I'm not allowed to say no" is a huge red flag to me, I think she's talking about in general and not just in regards to filming. I'm not saying he r*pes her but if she says no he probably goes into a sulk and becomes so insufferable that she feels she has to give in. And then 9 months later there's another baby. It says in that post she was grieving, I'm guessing her dad had just passed, and he got angry that she didn't want to go on television? What an absolutely nasty man. Cares about fame and money more than his wife.

And Noel apparently being angry that she got to stay home with the kids? Stop pumping her with babies then! I agree Sue should work when she hasn't got little babies if they really need the money but she'd have to go on maternity leave every time she had a new baby, plus paying for childcare if she wasn't home with the kids. How does she not see what a horrid man he is.

I've no time for Sue, she's horrible in her own ways. But god do I feel sorry for her sometimes. She's had to deal with that grumpy old bastard since she was 13 and it's not like she could leave him when there's an endless stream of babies. There's a saying if you put a frog in boiling water it will jump out, but if you put a frog in cool water and slowly boil it the frog won't notice any difference and boil to death. Essentially that's what's happening, she hasn't known any different since she was a bloody child, she thinks it's normal for your husband to control you and go into sulks when he doesn't get his way. It's escalated until now she's trapped with a billion little ones, a business and a social media image with the man who will probably turn nasty if she tried to leave.

I just hope her kids grow to learn that their parents relationship isn't normal. All their kids have been raised to think that a 17yo impregnating a 13yo is fine. They probably also think it's fine for one half of a couple to control the other and not care about their feelings, consent, or wellbeing. I just can't imagine being forced to put on a happy face on television when grieving a parent. Ugh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Watching the documentary (I have insomnia)

“it was great, he didn’t even die” tickled me

Reactions: 10
gonna say something a lot won’t like.
sue we know u read here a lot. If Noel is controlling and let’s face it we know he’s got a temper, then a solicitor will help u . They will make sure u get your share. If u decided. To get rid we on here can help u. I’m sure the emails that member have can be used to prove he’s been controlling u for many years,

Reactions: 14
gonna say something a lot won’t like.
sue we know u read here a lot. If Noel is controlling and let’s face it we know he’s got a temper, then a solicitor will help u . They will make sure u get your share. If u decided. To get rid we on here can help u. I’m sure the emails that member have can be used to prove he’s been controlling u for many years,
And the what I posted is not the worst, there are lines even I won’t cross.
I have always said that I would help anyone in this situation and this is no different. Even with all the stuff that’s gone down, my inbox is open. She even has my phone number from when one of them prank called me 🤣

like I said before even with all the materialistic possessions and money, I think she is very troubled right now and things are catching up on her and I genuinely feel sorry for her.

I reckon the tell all book will come from Sue herself a bit down the line when her and Noel split up. Tania Sullivan is now talking about the DV in her marriage and how Mike only slept with her to impregnate her.
I think a tell all will come from one of the kids and she will them speak out and shift the blame to Noel.

Tanya Sullivan only started speaking after being estranged from a few of her older kids. DV is serious and I am not disbelieving anything registering it. She was very isolated too except from her online life.
Some of her behaviour even before they isolated themselves from the world was also troubling, she didn’t live too far from where I used to live.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And the what I posted is not the worst, there are lines even I won’t cross.
I have always said that I would help anyone in this situation and this is no different. Even with all the stuff that’s gone down, my inbox is open. She even has my phone number from when one of them prank called me 🤣

like I said before even with all the materialistic possessions and money, I think she is very troubled right now and things are catching up on her and I genuinely feel sorry for her.

I think a tell all will come from one of the kids and she will them speak out and shift the blame to Noel.

Tanya Sullivan only started speaking after being estranged from a few of her older kids. DV is serious and I am not disbelieving anything registering it. She was very isolated too except from her online life.
Some of her behaviour even before they isolated themselves from the world was also troubling, she didn’t live too far from where I used to live.
The fact you would do that says a lot about you x. Sue you have support If needed. I really don’t like the woman but can see somethings she’s gone through are wrong, him doing all the money is controlling . at one point I didn’t work and all money was dh. lokk at a photo of them two and her eyes are so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well you're all better people than me. I can't muster up any sympathy whatsoever. She seems a nasty piece of work....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sue used to be very open on Facebook and post 'funny' things that Noel said to her, not realising that they were red flags. He used to get at her about not earning any money and not having a job, and of course the thicko minions would all reply "ha ha my husband always tells me the same thing". Noel seemed sulky and resentful about having to work whilst Sue was at home.
I get that though. You think, Noel goes to work, comes home, does breakfast, does the school run, goes back to work, comes back for the afternoon school run, goes home, preps and cooks dinner, cleans dinner away. In reality what does Sue do? Laundry and chilling. Every day she is on social media saying she's just chilling with a coffee. If I worked and my partner sat home doing nothing and don't forget there is now only Heidie at home with her, I'd be pretty pissed off too, especially as she boasts its their business but she does sod all in it. Certainly from their vlogs, Noel does the lions share and Sue doesn't do much else.

Reactions: 23
Surely the whole point of a stay at home parent is that they do the lion share of the work at home ie childcare and housework, while the other parent is out at work.

Reactions: 16
Well you're all better people than me. I can't muster up any sympathy whatsoever. She seems a nasty piece of work....
Nah me either. She’s said some nasty stuff about me and my family, she’s vile. Even said I needed help 😂 Sue I look at you and instantly feel 💯 better about myself. She’s dug her own hole, let her lie in it, sad witch.

Reactions: 15
I understand that, for me all I can think is. 13 year old child possibly younger being abused and i can see Noel isn’t the lovely saint people thinks he is , he’s nasty bastards.look into his eyes he’s horrible.

We seen Noel take handles of bedrooms . Controlling the kids , not allowing basic needs of using a toilet, not a big jump to think he treats sue badly

Reactions: 15
Maybe it’s because I remember a very different person, even looking through those emails yesterday I saw a whole other side.

And while I agree she should be doing a better share of the cooking ect, she never had a chance to develop those skills past the chicken soup concoction.

She’s done bad tit to me and to people I know and I can’t forgive those things but I do see a victim from age 13.

And was just thinking on the subject of Tanya Sullivan and a tell all ect.
All be it in a slightly more private way, Kirsty Freer did the same blaming Gary and calling him controlling ect after their split.

Reactions: 12
Ni-wull humps her in a bobbly jumper.
I bet the charity shop will have a special Radford area where adoring fans can flock together to purchase Sue’s beautiful bespoke jumpers of itchiness.
or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get that though. You think, Noel goes to work, comes home, does breakfast, does the school run, goes back to work, comes back for the afternoon school run, goes home, preps and cooks dinner, cleans dinner away. In reality what does Sue do? Laundry and chilling. Every day she is on social media saying she's just chilling with a coffee. If I worked and my partner sat home doing nothing and don't forget there is now only Heidie at home with her, I'd be pretty pissed off too, especially as she boasts its their business but she does sod all in it. Certainly from their vlogs, Noel does the lions share and Sue doesn't do much else.
Well if he resents her so much why on earth have 20+ kids? Most people who've had enough of the rat race call it a day after 2....I've little sympathy for him TBH. And I feel Sue has some sort of development issue so I don't blame her either. Noel was the adult when this all started, Sue was very much a child.

Reactions: 18
I thought the recent 22 kids and counting was recently filmed? Looks like she’s pregnant with Ophelia 🤦🏽‍♀️ So boring lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.