The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought sue is the one in control as she does not seem to do any work but shopping. Noel however looks like he does more
That can be a form of control.
Happened to a girl I know. From the outside it looked like her husband was wonderful. Did all the cooking, most of the cleaning and childcare when he wasn't at work.
She didn't work because he didn't want her to. She started helping at her kid's school twice a week and he absolutely hated it. He would just go crazy if she put things in the wrong place or made a mess.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought the recent 22 kids and counting was recently filmed? Looks like she’s pregnant with Ophelia 🤦🏽‍♀️ So boring lol
In the teaser on both FB and instagram it shows Ophelia and looks like it was filmed earlier this year at some point. I thought Millie had got her own place but according to the clip on Facebook it was only for the weekend to see how she liked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought the recent 22 kids and counting was recently filmed? Looks like she’s pregnant with Ophelia 🤦🏽‍♀️ So boring lol
I haven't watched it but would it be her current pregnancy that you're seeing? Although they were apparently careful with not showing Millie and her bump this series. Wouldn't surprise me if they're reusing old footage, they're so boring. With their social medias and youtube we see anything interesting in real time and we aren't interested in seeing it months later when the show airs. For a household with so many people nothing interesting seems to happen!

Millie's latest instagram story. Millie is sending a parcel and Noel tells her to make Sue check she's written the address correctly. Why Sue of all people? She can barely read and write. I know 9 year olds who are more coherent and articulate than Sue. Noel himself isn't winning any awards for English. Millie would be better off asking Archie to check her spelling 😂

• Haha
Millie's latest instagram story. Millie is sending a parcel and Noel tells her to make Sue check she's written the address correctly.
I’m horrified but equally not surprised that Millie, aged 20 and about to be a mother-of-two, needs help writing an address! Quite a basic life skill, surely?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
IIRC correctly Millie has some sort of academic impairment..I remember Sue saying she got extra time in exams. Could be dyslexia, but can't recall 100%.

Do you know , were all humans. we do our best for our kids regardless of the situation were in, wether sue is ‘struggling’ or not, we dont know. Id like to think every person on here would/could help. at the end of the day theres 21 kids at the back of it.

were not monsters

Reactions: 19
IIRC correctly Millie has some sort of academic impairment..I remember Sue saying she got extra time in exams. Could be dyslexia, but can't recall 100%.
Ah, I feel a bit of a dick now then! I haven’t watched the video but assumed Noel meant more checking she knew how to format an address etc. rather than spelling. Apologies to Millie if you see this on your daily read of Tattle, Sue. 😉

Reactions: 10
Ah, I feel a bit of a dick now then! I haven’t watched the video but assumed Noel meant more checking she knew how to format an address etc. rather than spelling. Apologies to Millie if you see this on your daily read of Tattle, Sue. 😉
I believe she is dyslexic but dont quote me!

im More pissed at noels reply to Millie. She’s manage to spell and read his replies then treats her likes she’s thick. She might not be a super smart girl but no need to make her feel like she’s stupid

• Sad
I'd like to think she'd get help if she needs it. I think Noel is a controlling bully and as someone else said above - he does everything because it has to be done his way.
We know he calls the kids stupid and lost his rag with Sue in America (I've never seen that clip - I wish I could find it).
I'm sure he's worse when the camera is rolling. Sue looks tired, sad and thoroughly ground down. Menopause is a tit-show and I really feel for her heading into it after having all those pregnancy hormones swimming around for so long.
Please reach out to us Sue - we can be bloody mean when it's warranted but we can also see someone struggling in a controlling relationship.

Reactions: 18
And Noel don’t even know your own children’s birthdays half the time so don’t dare act clever. You low life scum. Your day will come .

Maybe it’s because I remember a very different person, even looking through those emails yesterday I saw a whole other side.

And while I agree she should be doing a better share of the cooking ect, she never had a chance to develop those skills past the chicken soup concoction.

She’s done bad tit to me and to people I know and I can’t forgive those things but I do see a victim from age 13.

And was just thinking on the subject of Tanya Sullivan and a tell all ect.
All be it in a slightly more private way, Kirsty Freer did the same blaming Gary and calling him controlling ect after their split.
was Noel ok with her having you all as online friends . Did he have any idea . I can see him not liking her having any support away from him

Could this text be a way of millie showing yet another side to noel and Co right before tonight's show lol.

Reactions: 7
I'd like to think she'd get help if she needs it. I think Noel is a controlling bully and as someone else said above - he does everything because it has to be done his way.
We know he calls the kids stupid and lost his rag with Sue in America (I've never seen that clip - I wish I could find it).
I'm sure he's worse when the camera is rolling. Sue looks tired, sad and thoroughly ground down. Menopause is a tit-show and I really feel for her heading into it after having all those pregnancy hormones swimming around for so long.
Please reach out to us Sue - we can be bloody mean when it's warranted but we can also see someone struggling in a controlling relationship.
That should say I'm sure he's worse off camera!

Reactions: 7
I don't think Noel does everything at all. OK he does the school run and cooks dinner, but he's always at home in the vlogs, he doesn't seem to go to work any more.

Reactions: 9
And Noel don’t even know your own children’s birthdays half the time so don’t dare act clever. You low life scum. Your day will come .

was Noel ok with her having you all as online friends . Did he have any idea . I can see him not liking her having any support away from him
to be fair it never came up so couldn’t say for sure.

Do you know , were all humans. we do our best for our kids regardless of the situation were in, wether sue is ‘struggling’ or not, we dont know. Id like to think every person on here would/could help. at the end of the day theres 21 kids at the back of it.

were not monsters
I’m not a monster but I wouldn’t help that arrogant, very rude bragging woman. Not after the way she spoke to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Two fictional dramas set in Morecambe to choose from tonight, both at 9pm. I'm torn, but I think I'll watch the one with proper actors and a decent story line.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.