The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well someone else can view it and report back here, cos I just won’t be watching.

Car crash telly at its best 🙈
Totally agree- they’ll be used up, spat out and the rug will be well and truly pulled up from under them by the lovely people at Channel 5 as they’ll have served their purpose... then it’s on to the next no marks and irrelevent imbeciles who are out to make total arseholes of themselves for money...and the Chavfrauds will be the latest Z listers to grace that rubbish pile of has beens- your 15 minutes of fame Sue is almost up, toodles 👋👋👋👋

Reactions: 9
Seen the trailer on YouTube it looks the same old crap that they just did for the tv show and they wouldn’t normally do. Also noticed they said 11 grandkids so are they finally counting Nicole’s other 4 children?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just seen the trailer oh WOW!!! I never knew they had 11 grandkids…..the majority of the time she’s never included Nicolas!!! All for attention!!! Health scare for Crusty….must of realised the magic pie shop isn’t…magic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seen the trailer on YouTube it looks the same old crap that they just did for the tv show and they wouldn’t normally do. Also noticed they said 11 grandkids so are they finally counting Nicole’s other 4 children?
Only using Nicole's children because it bumps the number up and looks more impressive...not😜

Reactions: 29
Oh I cant wait for the new series, Channel 5 are well know for doing people on these shows dirty and going by the Christmas special, eeek.
Sue had a meltdown over the last channel 4 show, apparently was edited bad and they included Noel and Sue explaining the ages when Chris was conceived.
So many people are sick of them, so many are seeing the truth.
Just cant wait for her next meltdowns.

Reactions: 17
So just watched the Christmas day vlog ... gifted brand name trainers ??? And I'm certain that's a PlayStation 5 box in one scene ...

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why channel 4 ditched them and channel 5 picked them.up instead? Wonder if it was to do with Noncey Noel

Does anyone know why channel 4 ditched them and channel 5 picked them.up instead? Wonder if it was to do with Noncey Noel
They didn’t ditch them. Sue threw a hissy fit because they left in the part about the ages.
According to Sue at the time, they were never doing tv again!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Someone needs to take one for the team and start pushing out babies just to knock her off her high horse, what would there family have going for them then if they where no longer ‘Britain’s biggest family’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can summarise already:
Lots of grabby kids
Ignored dogs who are never walked
Lots of plastic tit
Filthy socks
Massacring spelling of names
Sue chilling
Millie's pregnancy
Chris' baby name
Magic pie shop tour
Some fake, set up day out
Bit more Alton Towers

Feel free to add your own as I'm sure there is some classic content that I've forgotten about....
Cooked breakfast for all the family……yeah right. That’s on the trailer.

Cheap and nasty , https://www.dior.com/en_gb/products/couture-R0798DVOMT_D300_TS-dio(r)evolution-ring?adlsid=c|g|R0798DVOMT_D300_TS|130233918689&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1qr2wqyY9QIVDe3tCh0AfQBqEAQYASABEgK8WvD_BwE it’s sad that they are flashing a ring like this thinking it’s classy and expensive, it’s a cheap tacky thing.
It looks tit.

• Haha
They didn’t ditch them. Sue threw a hissy fit because they left in the part about the ages.
According to Sue at the time, they were never doing tv again!!
Remember she was off down the cop shop to seek advice? Nothing came of that, well apart from threads being deleted on Mumsnet.

Cops must be fed up of this needy pair.
If you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen 👍

i feel like i must be the only one who feels like katie has a sensible head on her shoulders and would be very surprised if she was to fall pregnant soon! and i imagine the whole being a second mother to archie probably puts her off. but she reminds me a bit of chloe and it’s nice to see she works a consistent job and pays for her own things

Reactions: 15
Ì
Remember she was off down the cop shop to seek advice? Nothing came of that, well apart from threads being deleted on Mumsnet.

Cops must be fed up of this needy pair.
If you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen 👍
She went to police cos Channel 4 added in there ages when she was first pregnant??? Ffs

• Haha
Just read Mirror article online- says Nobhead and Skankypants have been considering another baby of their own- granchildren just arent the same as having their own child 🤦‍♀️ Assuming it was filmed for TV- they said they gathered all the kids into a room to tell them they had an announcement- kids say only time they have “family meetings ” is to be told about Sues got yet another bun in the oven or a surprise holiday...could this be announcing Millie’s pregnancy....or maybe the puppy 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If they have another child of their own they definitely want their heads testing. But then that’s been obvious for a long time. They are not fit parents to the kids they already have, they are all deprived of their emotional needs.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.