The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thick shits can't spell Bluebell! 😂

Oh and apparently it was orange juice, not piss. Yes Sue, because they smell the same 🙄🤦‍♀️ Katie is 18, she's grown up in a creche like environment and works in a nursery, I think she knows the difference between the smell of wee and orange juice! Plus we all know those dogs were never properly trained.
That dog on the Xmas day vlog needs some medical treatment for her poor little face, we had a bulldog and they get sore on the face and need really taking care of, her face looked red raw 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Another vlog, another episode of Sue trying to buy the kids love. Material things don’t last forever and neither will this income. I hope they realise this before it’s too late

Reactions: 14
That dog on the Xmas day vlog needs some medical treatment for her poor little face, we had a bulldog and they get sore on the face and need really taking care of, her face looked red raw 😔
Ivy? It looked so sore didn't it? 🙁 As for poor Mabel she looked more than just sleepy, she didn't look well. Part of me thought it was funny how she rejected the treat, given the fuss Sue was making about them, but part of me found it heartbreaking as it's so unusual for a dog. She must feel really rubbish bless her with all the noise and chaos going on around her and her breathing was terrible (as a Fenchies' breathing often is) 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Ivy? It looked so sore didn't it? 🙁 As for poor Mabel she looked more than just sleepy, she didn't look well. Part of me thought it was funny how she rejected the treat, given the fuss Sue was making about them, but part of me found it heartbreaking as it's so unusual for a dog. She must feel really rubbish bless her with all the noise and chaos going on around her and her breathing was terrible (as a Fenchies' breathing often is) 😥
I’m new to the radfords and only watched half the vlog I’ll have to go watch the rest. I don’t understand people who get animals and do no research into the care they will need but I assume that’s what’s happened here 😞
It’s probably more a status thing a “look at what we can afford”

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I thought ivys face looked sore. I know someone commented on a vlog the other week about bluebells nipples and sue was saying she’s been scratching them. Didn’t tell them she already had a litter. The frenchies and poor Lola aren’t important now. It’s all about the newest puppy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I thought ivys face looked sore. I know someone commented on a vlog the other week about bluebells nipples and sue was saying she’s been scratching them. Didn’t tell them she already had a litter. The frenchies and poor Lola aren’t important now. It’s all about the newest puppy.
Absolute bleeping twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
don’t come @ me for this but there’s just something about tillie that really annoys me

• Haha
Reactions: 32
don’t come @ me for this but there’s just something about tillie that really annoys me
I often think this but all they’ve ever known is fighting for attention off their parents , I can’t really blame her behaviour sometimes, I do feel bad for them

Reactions: 15
Don't say that! We already have the Bonnell family!
Wouldnt there have to be an Australian sponsor before they’d be allowed there? Who the actual duck in their right minds would want that shower of twunts taking over? Dont they have to prove they can make a living? They’ll progress as far as the Lake District if they ever move and totally ruin a beautiful area- they remind me of the bloody Clampetts ( showing my age 😳) from that programme years ago- The Beverley Hillbillies 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah she's in Chloe's old room. She had to share until she was 18 though so she's more than earned a bit of space now.

She's recently turned 19. I agree she'll likely be pushing a pram too by the time she's 20. It just seems inevitable in that family. Chloe is the only one so far to have broken trend and Katie herself said a couple of years ago in one of those ask me anything things, in answer to where she sees herself in 5 years, that maybe she'll have a couple of kids so it's obviously part of her plans to be a young mum (she would have only been about 17 at the time), no mention of a career just babies on her mind. No surprise given the example set.
In one of the episodes of kids and counting; Katie is in a primary school uniform and changing a baby’s nappy on the floor.
Not exactly a surprise that they’ve got maternal instincts but you’d hope they’d want a better upbringing for their own children.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
They should get channel five to do a family swap with the family from our Yorkshire farm ,i love this programme and each of their children are loveable ,

Who wants a guess at what’s to look forward to this year, we know millies baby boy is one , sue having a breakdown because she can’t get pregnant

• Haha
I have said this before that my daughter is called Bluebell and not once has we ever recieved a card where it has been spelt wrong. Why do they massacre every female name to put an e on the end? I am surprised that the others are spelt Ivee, Mable and Lolae....
My little one is Ivy, youd be surprised how people spell it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who wants a guess at what’s to look forward to this year, we know millies baby boy is one , sue having a breakdown because she can’t get pregnant
Millies Baby,
Sues IVF attempt,
Katies Pregnancy,
More Litters(Frenchie/Dashaund cross), We didnt know it happened that easily.
another Puppy!
More complaints about late pies
Maybe a trip to alton towers.
Revamp of the garden tat because it wasnt taken care of in the winter.

Then whatever us tattlers suggest, dance sue monkey, dance!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is lacking attention from her parents. She got so much when she was poorly and in hospital, gifted loads of things and then all of a sudden she’s been shoved to the side!
Cue Tillie being shown loads on the next vlog and even being in control of the camera doing her own vlogging .

• Wow
Reactions: 20
"which website is this from? yeah, but which website is it from?"
"hollister"
"oh, it's lovely"
why do you need to know what brand it is before you can say it's lovely?
And did you notice Tillie opened four presents, ALL of which were hoodies/ sweatshirts ... how many does she need ffs! Some hair products would have been more beneficial for that manky, lanky, greasy looking head of hers...🤷‍♀️💆‍♀️

I reckon Millie's either being made to keep quiet for the show.. they said they have an announcement. Or dangly fanny sue is jealous of her own child being pregnant.
Katie will 100% be next...
I think they’ve given Millie a bit of money to keep it quiet so they can use the news for their own personal gain and announce it for what its worth now 😏🙄

I think she’s already had too much deep intervention if you get my drift.🤣
I just have visions of throwing a sausage up the Mersey Tunnel...ahem.....😏🤢

Yeah I often mistake orange juice for piss, also putting your kids down again sue .
Sue, orange juice and piss, still smells of piss....hope if/ when Katie works at her nursery her hygiene standards are way above those of her skanky mother especially if I was paying you to loom after my children....

Last edited:
Exactly the same mentality is with her poor children. Get to a certain age then once another comes along they lose interest 😡

She reminds me of that girl in the ring movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And did you notice Tillie opened four presents, ALL of which were hoodies/ sweatshirts ... how many does she need ffs! Some hair products would have been more beneficial for that manky, lanky, greasy looking head of hers...🤷‍♀️💆‍♀️
Yes and she was so ungrateful, just held each one up to the camera without so much as a smile, let alone a thank you, before tossing it on the floor and moving on to the next present.

And yet somehow the minions see kids who are appreciative of their gifts. Talk about seeing what you want. Casper looked miserable as sin as he discarded that monster truck style toy early on, then didn't even bother looking at his next present (seemed almost disappointed, probably thinking do my parents not know me at all? No kid, they really don't). Josh and James looked completely miserable too and didn't seem very grateful for their gifts. Josh commented "I think they're the ones I wanted", but hadn't thought to check until that point despite the box clearly being opened earlier. At least Oscar, Archie and Phoebe seemed genuinely excited about their gifts. Bratty Hallie hardly shown for once (nor Bonnie - don't think the camera focused on her once after she was one of the first to race down the stairs. Talk about unequal focus, with lots of Heidie as expected. Max didn't seem to be shown opening gifts either, he usually seems grateful bless him but we didn't get to see that this time.

Ellie was the only one I heard utter the words 'thank you', and at least Aimee seemed genuinely pleased with her gifts.

For me though, watching that the lasting image is Casper with a face like a slapped backside, and then all the boys sloping off to their rooms with their hauls before some of the older girls had even finished opening, without a single glance back or thank you between then. I certainly wasn't thinking oh what appreciative kids.

Far more focus was on Sue and Noel opening rather than the kids, maybe to distract from the kids massive hauls despite them apparently not getting much this year. It seemed like the kids played more attention to their parents opening gifts than their parents did to them opening theirs though. As someone else said, the idea of everyone digging in at once is alien to me as we've always done one at a time, to enjoy the look on everyone's faces, see what they've got and share thank yous. Yes it would take forever with them but less gifts and enjoying the experience of everyone opening would make them far more humble imo.

Reactions: 30
They should get channel five to do a family swap with the family from our Yorkshire farm ,i love this programme and each of their children are loveable ,
Me too- those kids are amazing, all helping and supporting each other.. not an x box in sight, all learning life skills from an early age, take note Sue....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.