The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
forgive me if i have missed a joke and it has went over my head but surely not? My partner is on 45k a year we have 1 child and we couldn’t afford what they have😳😳
Must be a 🎻

And for the record before Sue who has blocked the site starts taking crap.
No I didnt look up their Tax account, but someone else did and sent me a screenshot.

Reactions: 7
I wouldnt be proud of that, if thats what a husky did to the glove they are lucky that it didnt bite his hand.
Might aswell put that other hilarious moment of the turkey being delivered cos it was really funny..not even without animal cruelty it was just so staged worst than you've been framed

Reactions: 12
Poor lass probably doesn’t realise you can’t sell the car for a profit! No car is gonna make a profit unless it’s like a collectors or a super car. £67k for that ugly looking crap, get in the bin! It’s not even the nice range rover

Reactions: 14
Latest story about the spaghetti.

Why are the young children so poorly supervised they are able to go into the kitchen and take spaghetti? I dont let young kids in the kitchen alone ever!

Reactions: 17
Exactly. She could have capitalised on her whole.large family thing so much better by doing things differently. Advised in how she does Christmas, penny saving tips, keeping a huge house clean, general parenting tips on managing a big brood, balancing the needs of kids and teens, dealing with teenagers, loads of stuff. She could have raked in the advertising without selling a single child. But no she's made her main focus the children, with the babies being the selling point. Make the most of it Lazy Daisy Sue, your days are numbered. The youngest is already 2 or 3 isn't she. Give them another of couple years absolute max. Then not a soul will give a damn about her family, most of her kids are adult and just not interesting.
This all sounds fab but I don't think most of it is on her radar. Once the kids are past baby/toddler age they raise themselves pretty much. I don't think they know much about any of the older kids tbh which is quite sad as that's when you need your parents support and guidance a lot. They've always had ridiculously skewed priorities though (eg new pram for every baby whilst the kids weren't allowed more than 2 fishfingers each) I follow a couple of other large families and the difference between them and the Radfords is night and day.

Reactions: 16
Poor lass probably doesn’t realise you can’t sell the car for a profit! No car is gonna make a profit unless it’s like a collectors or a super car. £67k for that ugly looking crap, get in the bin! It’s not even the nice range rover
I sold my Discovery back to the dealership for profit in September 🤷‍♀️
There’s currently a supply and demand issue with cars. I also know someone that’s just done this with a BMW M4.
If it’s in decent condition and she’s not done much mileage she could at least get the money back she’d paid. Although, didn’t she break down in it a little while ago…? No wonder the kids have no respect or take care of their toys… they’ve learnt from the worst with an abuse and buy new culture in their house.

Reactions: 18
So Sue (who has blocked Tattle) doesn't read here and didn't read someone's post earlier about that kid (dunno which one it is) playing at the top of the stairs, has now posted a story about making making chill out area at the top of the stairs. Very safe for little kids. Not.

Hi Sue 🖕🖕🖕

This all sounds fab but I don't think most of it is on her radar. Once the kids are past baby/toddler age they raise themselves pretty much. I don't think they know much about any of the older kids tbh which is quite sad as that's when you need your parents support and guidance a lot. They've always had ridiculously skewed priorities though (eg new pram for every baby whilst the kids weren't allowed more than 2 fishfingers each) I follow a couple of other large families and the difference between them and the Radfords is night and day.
I think you're right. She isn't clever enough to think ahead and think how she could have made a proper good go of being a parent. Then again she did start her parenting during her childhood so she doesn't have experience of anything other than churning out kid after kid. Brainless.

Reactions: 15
I sold my Discovery back to the dealership for profit in September 🤷‍♀️
There’s currently a supply and demand issue with cars. I also know someone that’s just done this with a BMW M4.
If it’s in decent condition and she’s not done much mileage she could at least get the money back she’d paid. Although, didn’t she break down in it a little while ago…? No wonder the kids have no respect or take care of their toys… they’ve learnt from the worst with an abuse and buy new culture in their house.
Don’t usually post on this thread but came here to say this. Second hand car prices are unreal atm due to stock levels, surprised they dealership aren’t trying to buy it back.
I notice she put on the advert no finance either…so she paid cash?!

Reactions: 13
Where’s the ad? I mean my husband and I earn (between us) just under the 80k mark so we’re no match for the Radfords but I’ll put it on my “just in case I win the lottery list” along with Stacy Solomon’s house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“ My Chill out area”
I swear that bleeping woman definitely has something missing upstairs and it’s not the bloody barbie house they “ supposedly couldn’t get. We are not as bleeping stupid as you love.
Who with all them kids takes themselves off to chill out. No wonder the kids are feral, there is zero discipline in that zoo.
She is an excuse for a mother, dirty scratty bragging witch, put that camera down and be a proper parent. You chose to pump out dozens of kids, try looking after them, never mind always filming and chilling. Priorities !!!!

Reactions: 23
I should have said on my other post I’m new here but a long time lurker but she has me heckles up bad tonight with her po face and her sheer desperation to be someone , pretending they have money when the stuff is either gifted or shown so they can add it as an expenditure, the we sell pies , have they seen the rancid things , and they might sell pies but they don’t send them out, that’s why they took the kids to two Santa’s not because they kind and making memories it’s because they were gifted them to go on the show so how public will think oh that looks good let’s book , right now I’ve said my piece I’m away to read more posts lol

Reactions: 14
It would absolutely freak me.out knowing that if I was vlogging/on Instagram that people knew where I lived and could walk past my house and report back. Not having a go at you at all Sandgrown it's great you're able to report to us, but if I were her I would be rethinking selling my kids souls for cold hard cash, vlogging their every move. If sandgrown can walk past and see how many cars there are, other people could do the same and worse, we know the entire layout of the house, who sleeps where, where the little ones are, where they go to school. We even know she has a breed able dog. Luckily Sandgrown is a friendly spy (sort of lol) but someone with bad intentions would find it all too easy. Best thing old Lazy Susan can do now.is withdraw from social media and give her children the childhood they deserve instead of being so blinded by the need to acquire pretty, shiny things. But she won't, she is in desperate pursuit of baby 23 to keep her at the top of the tree. I hope they have put some money aside for the kids futures, my guess is not
There's a lot I won't report, but anything you can find out by walking down the street is no worse than what they put out there themselves, anything that exposes their lies I'll post, any general local knowledge I'll post.

They seem oblivious to the risks. Tyson Fury moved house recently because of nutjobs turning up on his doorstep. Everyone knows where his new house is, but at least it's got decent security and not somewhere you could really walk the dogs without looking shady. There must be hundreds of dog walkers going past the radfords every week, otherwise it's a quiet road with poor lighting and right across the railway line is a wooded area - but they're not overlooked so never close the curtains, crazy!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The fact that she has so many adult children and none of them seem to be ambitious or have had the education to do anything, it’s pretty sad. She the iPads you buy use them to do educational stuff. bleeping headline in a big family 😭 . Only thing we found that worked was nitty gritty comb every single Sunday, on everyone. Then if we find anything it’s nightly on that child and every 2 nights on anyone else, since doing that we never had much trouble
Nitty gritty is the best

Reactions: 7
Completely random question- as I was reading through the threads I see a lot mentioned about a Sampson and Alice in the spare room? What is this referring to have I missed something lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.