The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully they are responsible enough to get the new puppy fixed before he impregnates the female dogs in that house...

Going to doubt they will though and there will end up being daschund/frenchie cpups within the next few years

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Hopefully they are responsible enough to get the new puppy fixed before he impregnates the female dogs in that house...

Going to doubt they will though and there will end up being daschund/frenchie cpups within the next few years
Maybe that's why they got a male.pup. Any girl dogs they have will be the dog equivalent of Smelly Susan, churning out litter after litter for cash. She is so so money grabbing but she is so thick she likely has no insight into how appalling her behaviour is. Selfish witch.

Reactions: 12
Also don’t you have to watch daschunds and them jumping and climbing because of their spines? In that house with all their grabby children? Their vet bills must be huge.
I remember on one of their kac they said they had 8 dogs then the year after they only had 3. Why do they just keep getting more and more pets. Wonder what happened to tillies fish? Are they already flushed down the toilet?

Reactions: 12
Also don’t you have to watch daschunds and them jumping and climbing because of their spines? In that house with all their grabby children? Their vet bills must be huge.
I remember on one of their kac they said they had 8 dogs then the year after they only had 3. Why do they just keep getting more and more pets. Wonder what happened to tillies fish? Are they already flushed down the toilet?
Probably with Tillie’s guitar....😏🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are you bleeping kidding me
Feel sorry for this puppy in that rabble. Never see the dogs walked or trained. RSPCA need to get involved it’s gunna turn into a puppy farm. You can imagine stupid Sue’s laugh when the pack turn on it.

2 owners ? So she didn't get it brand new then?

Also loving the fact she has SFO aka serious fraud office as her reg haha
[/QUOTE
It freaked me out when she put my road name out there, so much so I made a police report.
As I said at the time who knows what nutter was gonna show up, luckily nothing ever came of it but it was still a worry.

I remember Sue saying after an earlier programme that an elderly man turned up with sweets for the kids, this absolutely would scare me.
But they also let the kids open parcels without checking them first, you don’t know what’s in them.
they are irresponsible parents … #endof

Last edited:
They always get the breeds that I’d say are some of the most costly in terms of their health issues as well. Frenchies with their breathing, spines, brains, elbows, skin (really what’s right with a frenchie?) and dachshunds with their spines. Can see a few go fund mes in a the next year or two!
there’s not a chance those dogs will see a vet at any point

• Angry
Reactions: 14
There's a lot I won't report, but anything you can find out by walking down the street is no worse than what they put out there themselves, anything that exposes their lies I'll post, any general local knowledge I'll post.

They seem oblivious to the risks. Tyson Fury moved house recently because of nutjobs turning up on his doorstep. Everyone knows where his new house is, but at least it's got decent security and not somewhere you could really walk the dogs without looking shady. There must be hundreds of dog walkers going past the radfords every week, otherwise it's a quiet road with poor lighting and right across the railway line is a wooded area - but they're not overlooked so never close the curtains, crazy!!
Yep. My parents live nearby (used to live even closer) and when I was up in the summer my son and I cycled the length of the road and straight past their house. It is very obvious which one it is.

• Wow
Yep. My parents live nearby (used to live even closer) and when I was up in the summer my son and I cycled the length of the road and straight past their house. It is very obvious which one it is.
I'm curious, was it noisy when you rode past and have your parents heard any noise on their travels. I truly pity that neighborhood.

I just don’t get why any responsible breeder would sell that gorgeous puppy to them, it’s a new breed they've never had, they have 4 other dogs and so many children it’s so irresponsible! All about the money

Sue is now replacing babies with dogs, she needs help

• Angry
Reactions: 26
bleeping disgusting. 5 dogs who will be mistreated in that home. Poor Lola is already invisible to them and Arlo will be too as soon as he's grown up. They'll never be walked, probably won't be fixed, they'll be tormented by rowdy screeching kids, won't have any thought given to their training, diet, vet care or anything else. Poor things. Not to mention they never adopt a dog from a shelter who needs a home. They've got to have their designer breeds! A non-purebred dog is just as deserving of love as an expensive one. Selfish clowns.

Must be from another idiot backyard breeder like them, nobody with any sense would sell a puppy to this lot.

There's a picture of Phoebe cuddling Arlo and he seems content with her, I've seen her gently cuddling the other dogs too. She must have a calming nature and a sensitive side, yet I doubt she'll get a moment of peace in that family.

Why does Sue need a chill out spot upstairs? She chills out everywhere anyway! She has the master bedroom where she can go for a moment of peace, unlike her children who are 3-4 to a room stacked on top of each other! The kids deserve "chill out spots" where they can go to be alone and recover. The last thing Sue needs is to chill out more.

I'm not sure if it's genetics, malnutrition or the way they do their makeup but all the older Radford girls look constipated all the time. They've got weird shaped lips and pained expressions. The tacky over the top makeup doesn't help, they look like they should be on snog marry avoid. They've got lips like someone who's been smoking for 47 years!

Completely random question- as I was reading through the threads I see a lot mentioned about a Sampson and Alice in the spare room? What is this referring to have I missed something lol
A few threads back someone posted a clip from the doc when Casper was born where you can clearly hear Sue's mum say "Max, Samson, mummy's home". No matter what way you listen all you can hear is a very clear "Samson". So people were trying to figure out who Samson was, if he was a forgotten Radford child 😂 Alice was one of Sue's typos where she meant to say something else but said Alice so we've decided Alice is another forgotten Radford lol. Sue claims there is a secret room in the basement that they haven't shown (although she's shown the entire house and we can't see where the secret room would fit in) so we've decided Samson and Alice are trapped in the secret room lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Are you bleeping kidding me
Ducking Merle too. Let’s hope the dopey cow doesn’t stud him to another Merle, that won’t end well.

That house must STINK. Sweaty teenage boys rammed in like sardines and more bloody dogs than a dogs home. Who the duck wants 5 dogs. She can’t even look after the kids.She very clearly has mental health issues. That idiot at St Helen’s who does the newborn pictures is now saying they can do puppy shoots. She’s as bloody crackers as what they are!
Hey I have 5 dogs 😂
I don’t have a fraction of her kids though. And my dogs are all trained, two work, one does agility and shows, two are old now (15 and 10) and run about and chill as they fancy. But I have a dedicated courtyard that gets cleaned several times a day, washed down every night, they’re walked twice a day, and much loved members of the family whilst still healthy and being treated like dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Very disappointed to hear they have yet another dog. I don't see how they can give each dog the care and attention it deserves on top of having their mega sized family. I have a 14 year old cardigan corgi and she is high maintenance as she has a double coat and also anxiety issues stemming from when she was used for breeding repeatedly until i got her at age 6. I've also got 4 kids, and my husband and i struggled to make sure all our kids got adequate attention. As a cat and guinea pig lover and owner I'm frightened in case they ever start acquiring those pets. I used to quite like the Radfords in their early days of KAC 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.