The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£67k for a used car.. I don't know much about cars but that seems ridiculously overpriced!
It was owned by a famous person! Pmsl!

Anyone notice that there were no Christmas threats from Sarah’s grotty kitchen? Do you think Sarah worked out she was being used?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The responses on their FB are generally not positive.

Considering that the comments on their personal FB page are usually a haven for minions, and it's only general press/media FB pages who share stories about them which receive backlash, this has clearly not been a good PR move for them.

To summarise, most so far are saying "how much?!", "I could buy a house for that", "who the hell can afford that?" etc. My how the tides are turning if even their fans are starting to turn.

Someone else has pointed out that she's put pet free despite the fact they have dogs. Bloody proves those poor animals never get taken anywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fancy advertising a car for £60 odd grand on FB, they are so stupid ... who's gonna buy it a local heroin dealer

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's taken it down already! Wow, some people REALLY can't take criticism.

Fancy advertising your car for £67 grand on your FB page, when most of your fans probably won't make that in 3 years. Imagine being so far removed from reality that you hadn't even considered how insensitive and inappropriate a move that would be.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The price doesn’t surprise me but the fact that they obviously bought it outright 😆
I don’t know who they’re taking business advice from but any business accountant will tell you to lease it or put it on hp so the monthly costs can be deducted for tax. Also the money that cost new, they could have invested in the markets and got a greater return than what it would have cost tgem in interest in finance.
They’re bleeping twats of the highest order. Someone send them the name of a decent accountant 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The responses on their FB are generally not positive.

Considering that the comments on their personal FB page are usually a haven for minions, and it's only general press/media FB pages who share stories about them which receive backlash, this has clearly not been a good PR move for them.

To summarise, most so far are saying "how much?!", "I could buy a house for that", "who the hell can afford that?" etc. My how the tides are turning if even their fans are starting to turn.

Someone else has pointed out that she's put pet free despite the fact they have dogs. Bloody proves those poor animals never get taken anywhere!
They are likely to need that much to pay off the finance for it but if they don't then it's pure greed. She will probably find it gone like Kerry Katona did soon they advertise too much online

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So in short, a couple of years ago they got rid of their practical mini bus and replaced it with two 7 seaters to appeal to their trendy Instagram image. A couple of years later, they've finally conceded that it was totally impractical not to own a vehicle which can actually accommodate all of their family and have reverted back to... a mini bus!

Not that they'll ever admit it was a stupid move! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Next news they will have had car robbed. just like Kerry katona, then the house 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would of loved to see the comments. It’s just plain bleeping stupid posting that on her page, it’s a flexing disaster. None of their followers could afford that, what makes her think they could?

Absolute bleeping tit

I’m not jealous Sue, I find your life so easy to pick apart because you are as thick as pig tit.

Another prize calamity 🎉🎉🎉 Well done doofus 🙄🥴🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She is DUMB AS duck!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!! 😩😩
That’s a polite way to put it, I’d say she’s bleeping dangerous. Yet again failing to safeguard her kids. Some idiot will now be able to see that car and follow it from Anywhere

Reactions: 11
So shes swapped a range £67k for a Renault Traffic which is about £36K, personally I would have gone for a mercedes vito!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.