The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often think that imagine living next door to a full-time school of kids lol
I lived between 2 schools, I can only think three it’s similar to living near the Radfords minus Sues pointy finger.
Absolute hell on earth!!

Reactions: 7
Adding to the nits conversation! I had nits a few times, and tea tree shampoo, conditioner and the oil as well... killed them dead. Although it was just my sister and I, and parents in the house!

Reactions: 8
60 plate minibus is still there, parked further down the road. There are bits falling off it, probably why they've had to hire one a few times, wouldn't want to have a rust bucket on camera. No sign of the Porsche. Range Rover and Peugeot still there too. New minibus is 71 plate - if they'd waited 6 weeks they could have had 22 plate
It would absolutely freak me.out knowing that if I was vlogging/on Instagram that people knew where I lived and could walk past my house and report back. Not having a go at you at all Sandgrown it's great you're able to report to us, but if I were her I would be rethinking selling my kids souls for cold hard cash, vlogging their every move. If sandgrown can walk past and see how many cars there are, other people could do the same and worse, we know the entire layout of the house, who sleeps where, where the little ones are, where they go to school. We even know she has a breed able dog. Luckily Sandgrown is a friendly spy (sort of lol) but someone with bad intentions would find it all too easy. Best thing old Lazy Susan can do now.is withdraw from social media and give her children the childhood they deserve instead of being so blinded by the need to acquire pretty, shiny things. But she won't, she is in desperate pursuit of baby 23 to keep her at the top of the tree. I hope they have put some money aside for the kids futures, my guess is not

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just like to add to the nits issue 😆
With my girls I used to run the straighteners through their hair before delousing. (230 degrees killed off the lice and eggs)and then wash and comb out.
Worked every time.
I do that with my hair when we get the dreaded text from school. I have boys and keep their hair short so they're nice and easy to go through with the Nitty Gritty comb (which by the way is fantastic). But my hair is really long and takes forever and I worry about missing a bit so a combination of straighteners and the comb with conditioner seems to ensure I stay nit free.

Reactions: 11
It would absolutely freak me.out knowing that if I was vlogging/on Instagram that people knew where I lived and could walk past my house and report back. Not having a go at you at all Sandgrown it's great you're able to report to us, but if I were her I would be rethinking selling my kids souls for cold hard cash, vlogging their every move. If sandgrown can walk past and see how many cars there are, other people could do the same and worse, we know the entire layout of the house, who sleeps where, where the little ones are, where they go to school. We even know she has a breed able dog. Luckily Sandgrown is a friendly spy (sort of lol) but someone with bad intentions would find it all too easy. Best thing old Lazy Susan can do now.is withdraw from social media and give her children the childhood they deserve instead of being so blinded by the need to acquire pretty, shiny things. But she won't, she is in desperate pursuit of baby 23 to keep her at the top of the tree. I hope they have put some money aside for the kids futures, my guess is not
This worries me too. Not all fans are nice. Some are complete weirdos. Tattle is the least of sues worries. although I really dislike them , I’d contact sue or Noel if I saw a really worrying post. Because sue unlike u think us on here aren’t all nasty and jealous. they could still blog without showing every bit of the kids. No body needs to see kids bedrooms. By all means show links to a new bed you bought, but to show the bed made up and in the room ,it’s just sick

Reactions: 16
I do that with my hair when we get the dreaded text from school. I have boys and keep their hair short so they're nice and easy to go through with the Nitty Gritty comb (which by the way is fantastic). But my hair is really long and takes forever and I worry about missing a bit so a combination of straighteners and the comb with conditioner seems to ensure I stay nit free.
It’s medical fact that it’s the adults that keep the head lice going. If you are treating your children you should always treat yourself and your partner as well. My guess is she never will treat herself, she needs that ratty tatty hair shaved off and to start again🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
It’s medical fact that it’s the adults that keep the head lice going. If you are treating your children you should always treat yourself and your partner as well. My guess is she never will treat herself, she needs that ratty tatty hair shaved off and to start again🤣🤣🤣
Probs only treat them and the kids if she gifted one

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Correct me if I’m wrong but Noel said he’d sold the old minibus to someone that was going to turn it into a camper?!
This was said on a vlog from last summer 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I remember he sold the old mininbus and was taking it to the new owner in one of the vlogs. He was all like we don't need it as most of the older children stay at home. Then once Ophelia came they did hire a mini bus a few times. Other times they just squeezed in as many as possible in the 2 x 7 seaters. I did see a minibus type car a few times when they were going out so I assumed they either hired it or they had got a new one. So it would seem they don't just go through toys for fun, they go through cars too. When the money runs out and youtube and the TV don't want them anymore as the kids are grown and its boring they are going to be screwed. They should have invested their money instead of continously buying rubbish. The magic pie shop definitely won't be able to fund them. Like many people said with their money they could have bough a property or two and either let the older kids live there and pay rent or rent them out to other people.

Reactions: 10
It freaked me out when she put my road name out there, so much so I made a police report.
As I said at the time who knows what nutter was gonna show up, luckily nothing ever came of it but it was still a worry.

I remember Sue saying after an earlier programme that an elderly man turned up with sweets for the kids, this absolutely would scare me.
But they also let the kids open parcels without checking them first, you don’t know what’s in them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This worries me too. Not all fans are nice. Some are complete weirdos. Tattle is the least of sues worries. although I really dislike them , I’d contact sue or Noel if I saw a really worrying post. Because sue unlike u think us on here aren’t all nasty and jealous. they could still blog without showing every bit of the kids. No body needs to see kids bedrooms. By all means show links to a new bed you bought, but to show the bed made up and in the room ,it’s just sick
Exactly. She could have capitalised on her whole.large family thing so much better by doing things differently. Advised in how she does Christmas, penny saving tips, keeping a huge house clean, general parenting tips on managing a big brood, balancing the needs of kids and teens, dealing with teenagers, loads of stuff. She could have raked in the advertising without selling a single child. But no she's made her main focus the children, with the babies being the selling point. Make the most of it Lazy Daisy Sue, your days are numbered. The youngest is already 2 or 3 isn't she. Give them another of couple years absolute max. Then not a soul will give a damn about her family, most of her kids are adult and just not interesting.

Reactions: 18
Exactly. She could have capitalised on her whole.large family thing so much better by doing things differently. Advised in how she does Christmas, penny saving tips, keeping a huge house clean, general parenting tips on managing a big brood, balancing the needs of kids and teens, dealing with teenagers, loads of stuff. She could have raked in the advertising without selling a single child. But no she's made her main focus the children, with the babies being the selling point. Make the most of it Lazy Daisy Sue, your days are numbered. The youngest is already 2 or 3 isn't she. Give them another of couple years absolute max. Then not a soul will give a damn about her family, most of her kids are adult and just not interesting.
The youngest is nearly 21 months old and is almost mute.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It freaked me out when she put my road name out there, so much so I made a police report.
As I said at the time who knows what nutter was gonna show up, luckily nothing ever came of it but it was still a worry.

I remember Sue saying after an earlier programme that an elderly man turned up with sweets for the kids, this absolutely would scare me.
But they also let the kids open parcels without checking them first, you don’t know what’s in them.
It was extremely uncomfortable watching Tillie open the mountain of parcels that were send to her around her operation time it was very obvious they had not been checked before giving them to her 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It was extremely uncomfortable watching Tillie open the mountain of parcels that were send to her around her operation time it was very obvious they had not been checked before giving them to her 😬
what kind of things did she get?

Reactions: 6
One nutter sent a Nintendo Switch believe it or not. That's a gift of stalker proportions! Except, far from being concerned, the Radfords thought it was wonderfully kind.

They put themselves at major risk of burglary, child abduction, dognapping, fraud etc with every new vlog they post, with each one revealing yet more intimate details about their family which really should remain private for their children's privacy and protection.

Reactions: 17
Deffintley agree here none of the elder kids ate encouraged by the looks of it to do anything every time they have they've fallen flat on there faces mainly due to fact sue and noel don't encourage it for example chloe going to uni and was it Daniel joining RAF the whole time with them both in ear shot sue constantly harped on about how she would miss them how it was gonna be weird etc,which is get as a mum you would miss them but this obvs made I feel both children feel guilt for leaving.
When the children grown older there will be no stories to tell or sell because there is no aspirations.

Reactions: 10
I remember sweets and a Nintendo switch.
Random sweets freak me out too after hearing about someone who poisoned trick or treat sweets in America. I am such a worrier.

Also I do agree they could have done so much better vlogging. The meals is a good idea but an absolute joke. She could have given lots of tips, routines, potty training,
But she’s got the brains and personality of a sardine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is that the one that was allowed to run out of Ad Blue? Not good for the engine that!!
Can you imagine the state of the interior too with her feral kids all over it!! Eeeeek!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tattlers chat about cars and hey presto!!! Hi Sue 👋🏻

With full registration number as well 🤦🏼‍♀️
What an absolute numpty. Her stupidity knows no bounds. I'm surprised she didn't include her postcode for collection purposes. Oh no, that's ok Sue, everyone already knows that from when you shared it on national TV! 🤦‍♀️ No need for phone number either, you already shared that on your puppy advert last year... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.