The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question is, which child is the Radfords “Kevin”
Archie I reckon. Didn't Katie even use to call him Kevin? Probably not a Home Alone reference but I can totally see him being the one desperately seeking a break from his siblings. Or Casper.

Reactions: 12
Mini rolls on the BREAKFAST table?! 😯🙁
It's all chocolate, chocolate pancakes and chocolate brioche too! These kids only ever eat sugar! Won't know whats hit them tomorrow when they get veg on their plates :p

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do Aimee and Ellie need Christmas Eve bags? They're not little kids!
Surely with that many kids, you'd just do one big Christmas Eve box for them to share?!
Or nothing at all considering the excess they've already had in the run up and the expensive present mountain we know they'll get tomorrow, whatever they say.

It's all chocolate, chocolate pancakes and chocolate brioche too! These kids only ever eat sugar! Won't know whats hit them tomorrow when they get veg on their plates :p
Judging by Noel's portions, hunger will be what hits them when that gravy soaked paper plate has been licked clean in less than 2 minutes 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think I might go off grid for a few days. I feel the “Brag ‘o meter” Is going to go off the scale

Braggy, dried up, haggered hobbit

Hope you choke on your frozen roasties

• Haha
The older kids do not need or deserve a Xmas Eve sack. I can allow some new pjs and something to watch on Xmas Eve or even a board game but we all know they will get something other kids would consider an Xmas day present.
I think Sues got the wrong idea about recycling and being more eco friendly. Paper plates don’t count Sue! Please, I beg you just use a normal plate FFS.
Someone with more skills needs to add Samson to the Kevin gif, lost in the garden never to be seen again 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or nothing at all considering the excess they've already had in the run up and the expensive present mountain we know they'll get tomorrow, whatever they say.

Judging by Noel's portions, hunger will be what hits them when that gravy soaked paper plate has been licked clean in less than 2 minutes 🙁
Just watched a random clip on Youtube, 16 kids and counting 🤔? Nobhead Noel and Cupid Stunt in their former ( I thought lovely ) Victorian style kitchen, saying how they do NOT buy any processed food for the kids, NO chicken nuggets etc -all ingredients were bought fresh and all meals prepared from scratch...I have no words......🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched a random clip on Youtube, 16 kids and counting 🤔? Nobhead Noel and Cupid Stunt in their former ( I thought lovely ) Victorian style kitchen, saying how they do NOT buy any processed food for the kids, NO chicken nuggets etc -all ingredients were bought fresh and all meals prepared from scratch...I have no words......🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Oh yes, lies lies lies! They spout so many they don't even know what is true any more.

That's one of my favourites to be fair, along with "we don't ever ask the older ones to look after the younger ones". Also up there is the time they adjusted their ages at which Chris was conceived (think they said Sue was 15 and Noel 17) in a desperate attempt to make it sound not quite so bad as 13/18.

The best lie of all though? "This baby is definitely the last", said with conviction after both Archie and Bonnie. IF it is finally true this time, we all know it's only because biology has made the decision for them.

Reactions: 19
Going back to Millie, I still don’t understand why she’s not announcing. If you go back to the text message, she says they’re not announcing this pregnancy due to the backlash, but in the SAME sentence (because she can’t use a comma properly) she says she’s not keeping her son a secret forever. So which is it, Sue and Millie?

Once you eventually digest her poor grammar, I think she’s either trying to say she doesn’t want the attention she had last time from the media etc., or she doesn’t want Sue to get angry because she’s pregnant and Sue’s not (which makes sense with the rest of the text). Either way, it sounds like Sue’s to blame and has now managed to ruin both of Millie’s pregnancies. Whatever you think of Millie and her (questionable) decisions, it’s a bloody shame she can’t even rely on her own mother.

Reactions: 26
Going back to Millie, I still don’t understand why she’s not announcing. If you go back to the text message, she says they’re not announcing this pregnancy due to the backlash, but in the SAME sentence (because she can’t use a comma properly) she says she’s not keeping her son a secret forever. So which is it, Sue and Millie?

Once you eventually digest her poor grammar, I think she’s either trying to say she doesn’t want the attention she had last time from the media etc., or she doesn’t want Sue to get angry because she’s pregnant and Sue’s not (which makes sense with the rest of the text). Either way, it sounds like Sue’s to blame and has now managed to ruin both of Millie’s pregnancies. Whatever you think of Millie and her (questionable) decisions, it’s a bloody shame she can’t even rely on her own mother.
it’s so weird. They’re acting like she’s Kylie Jenner or something.

Reactions: 19
No Millie or ophelia 😂
According to sue in the comments Ophelias bag is in Millie’s room. Someone mentioned I thought you weren’t going overboard as you went Lapland and sue said they always gets pjs and hot choc on Christmas Eve. I will be surprised if they are less presents tomorrow. I do think they may decide to not film as much as they don’t want the backlash as people are already commenting about less presents. But on the other hand they make money from their vlogs and they love to brag and flaunt their stuff so why wouldn’t they vlog it.

bit off topic. I’ve been looking at a old coach style dolls pram . To do up for when my youngest is a bit older. And on Facebook found some groups and got chatting and half don’t have kids they have them reborn dolls, from newborn to older toddlers size. I can totally see sue doing that in years when she has no babies in prams

According to sue in the comments Ophelias bag is in Millie’s room. Someone mentioned I thought you weren’t going overboard as you went Lapland and sue said they always gets pjs and hot choc on Christmas Eve. I will be surprised if they are less presents tomorrow. I do think they may decide to not film as much as they don’t want the backlash as people are already commenting about less presents. But on the other hand they make money from their vlogs and they love to brag and flaunt their stuff so why wouldn’t they vlog it.
But why would be pjs be in a bag in the floor, mine have new pjs all are washed and folded ready for after baths tonight. Not screwed up in bags.

Reactions: 13
My husband has worked in asda for years. Our daughter recently spent 8 weeks in hospital after having a bad reaction to covid. She was placed in an induced coma in a hospital 5 hours from home. She has only neen awake 2 weeks. He didn't get so much as a card from any asda managers.
I'm sorry too. Hope she is on the road to recovery 🙏 my partner has worked for them for 20 odd years, don't even get the £20 gift card anymore! It's fricking ridiculous we both have worked through covid (I'm a nurse and also had the virus) yet we get nothing...... oh I tell a lie...... I had my sick pay taken back off me (had only just started working at my new job) and then we all got a badge!! 🤣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.