The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put the whole bedtime story routine back into question

Whats the Gary Freer thing? Hes another oddballs and shes another who pretends all is perfect when its far from it.
Wont go into it here, they have their own thread!
Is there a thread for the Freer.s ?

Oh my goodness she looks so very young and childlike here. I'm guessing, by the size of the baby who must be around 1, that she is possibly 14 here but looks 11. She certainly doesn't look like his mother. So how young would she have looked 2 years earlier when the child was conceived and she was just 12 or 13? What on earth was he doing how could he possibly not have known how very wrong that was? How did her parents not put a stop to this? It seems to me that her mental development was arrested at the same.time she gave birth, whether through trauma, who knows. She never got the chance to live a normal teenage life doing things that normal teens do. I think Noel, while not being a classic paedophile, certainly took his opportunity to dominate, persuade and direct her life from then in. She really was a victim, and she was failed by absolutely everybody in her life. Why were no questions asked around the time she gave birth, if not before? This was illegal then and it is illegal now. Its coercive control
I was on a jury for a grooming case and it opened the eyes of the guys on the jury especially the older ones who were in tears a lot. The victims were let down by the authorities and it wasn't that long ago so I dread to think what authorities view was of it decades ago

Reactions: 12
You would love to be part of the tv crew to really see how they all behave when the camera's are off
I know that more than one member of the crew that filmed the Duggars left because they refused to be a party to the cover job that was done by the producers on things like physically disciplining the kids, overtly homophobic statements and actions. But they were limited in what they could speak out about because of confidentiality clauses that they all had to sign. That's bollocks for a start. It's legal to make people sign contracts that say they'll not report child abuse if they see it at work.
And if they do report it they'll lose their jibs plus maybe get sued.
I mean ferfuxake.

I suspect it's the same on any of these reality TV shows where kids are exploited. British TV doesn't really have a stellar reputation when it comes to protecting the kids who work on air, do they? Nor do British newspapers have a great track record in exposing child abuse among media figures.
The kids being exploited on the internet at least havw the likes of us. They are far better represented than were the kids exploited on TV back in the day because while one community online is more than happy to groom and abuse them for profit, there are communities like this one and others on reddit, twitter etc which refuse to stfu about it. Sure the old media, YT, Instasham & Faceboojk might be complicit in it all but a lot of us refuse to play ball.

That's why the MSM dislikes sites like Tattler so much. We're showing them up for what they are.

Reactions: 15
Put the whole bedtime story routine back into question

Whats the Gary Freer thing? Hes another oddballs and shes another who pretends all is perfect when its far from it.
Wont go into it here, they have their own thread!
Gary Freer was doing a live on YouTube he had the camera on a tri pod and walked away forgetting it was recording, you then heard him tell one of the kids to duck off and called them a little tit. You won't find it now, when he and kirsty split up, he took most stuff off of YouTube or turned it to private. Now all there is is vlogmas from a few years ago which hasn't been put up in full. He just does boring stuff on YouTube now, not even regularly anymore, usually just him making his evening meal then sat eating it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Surely any contracts don’t say that illegal acts, or safeguarding concerns can’t be reported to the authorities? It may be that the contracts are set up to protect everyone, including their
staff and business. Their staff would only be in a position to witness due to their employer putting them in that setting, and they are film crew, not social workers and not trained to recognise the difference between poor parenting and abusive parenting. I would think the contracts would state that employees need to report to their manager first, with the option to have the company support and release any footage to the authorities if needed…ensuring they stay within the law and also protecting the company’s reputation by not allowing staff to appear they are acting as whistleblowers.

Unless the issue was time-sensitive and an immediate 999 call is needed, discussing with your employer, recording your concerns via work formally, before taking action on something that isn’t a clear-cut crime caught on camera seems to be common sense.

What I’d LOVE to see happen to some of these YouTube ‘perfect’ families, is for documentary makers to catch them out intentionally. If anyone remembers Louis Theroux and Jimmy Saville, there was a revealing scene where Jimmy was speaking not realising the camera was picking up all he said. Doing covert filming, alongside the happy facade filming, would be the way to reveal the truth. In a family that size, someone at some point will say something to let that facade slip when they think it’s not being recorded. A ‘real life’ documentary about this family is what is needed, not one of them smiling on holiday in constructed scenes and Sue acting like supermum with her empty washing basket.

Gary Freer was doing a live on YouTube he had the camera on a tri pod and walked away forgetting it was recording, you then heard him tell one of the kids to duck off and called them a little tit. You won't find it now, when he and kirsty split up, he took most stuff off of YouTube or turned it to private. Now all there is is vlogmas from a few years ago which hasn't been put up in full. He just does boring stuff on YouTube now, not even regularly anymore, usually just him making his evening meal then sat eating it.
Ah ok yep I know he has a temper and that’s why the night he left the house he was removed by the police, he lost a tooth that night too.
The videos were taken down because of Kirstie though, she didn’t want home to make any money from them after they split!
That whole family are dodgy, could say so much.

The freer thread for anyone who wants it.

Would love to see a few more You tube large family threads, like RFAM

Reactions: 4
Surely any contracts don’t say that illegal acts, or safeguarding concerns can’t be reported to the authorities? It may be that the contracts are set up to protect everyone, including their
staff and business. Their staff would only be in a position to witness due to their employer putting them in that setting, and they are film crew, not social workers and not trained to recognise the difference between poor parenting and abusive parenting. I would think the contracts would state that employees need to report to their manager first, with the option to have the company support and release any footage to the authorities if needed…ensuring they stay within the law and also protecting the company’s reputation by not allowing staff to appear they are acting as whistleblowers.

Unless the issue was time-sensitive and an immediate 999 call is needed, discussing with your employer, recording your concerns via work formally, before taking action on something that isn’t a clear-cut crime caught on camera seems to be common sense.

What I’d LOVE to see happen to some of these YouTube ‘perfect’ families, is for documentary makers to catch them out intentionally. If anyone remembers Louis Theroux and Jimmy Saville, there was a revealing scene where Jimmy was speaking not realising the camera was picking up all he said. Doing covert filming, alongside the happy facade filming, would be the way to reveal the truth. In a family that size, someone at some point will say something to let that facade slip when they think it’s not being recorded. A ‘real life’ documentary about this family is what is needed, not one of them smiling on holiday in constructed scenes and Sue acting like supermum with her empty washing basket.
N0o they don't say "illegal acts" What they say is a lot of waffling legalese about confidential information gleaned from having had access to the private lives of the show's on-air talent being sacrosanct. Sounds very high and mighty and if the employee wants to fight the TV station in court over it, who do you think can get the most QCs to interpret what that really means in the detail?

Yeah good luck with a solicitor operating from offices above the dress shop in a local high street that the newly unemployed camera man or set dresser can afford in battling that.
Fine print is a proper bastard.

N0o they don't say "illegal acts" What they say is a lot of waffling legalese about confidential information gleaned from having had access to the private lives of the show's on-air talent being sacrosanct. Sounds very high and mighty and if the employee wants to fight the TV station in court over it, who do you think can get the most QCs to interpret what that really means in the detail?

Yeah good luck with a solicitor operating from offices above the dress shop in a local high street that the newly unemployed camera man or set dresser can afford in battling that.
Fine print is a proper bastard.
I think the abuse with the duggers was more psychological than actual physical harm, its to do with their church and they practice things like blanket training and are told to break the will of the child so they are obedient.

There are issues on some of the programmes and I know for sure that after a few of them people have reported the Radfords to social services, things like the handles being taken off doors, but the bar is quite high for them to step in.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh look sues put up a prerecorded ad for switch. Whenever she does an ad she sounds so bored and like a robot. Why would the companies want to work with her and how many switches does they have. Oscar, max and Casper have had switches for Christmas last year and the year before 🙄

Reactions: 9
Oh look sues put up a prerecorded ad for switch. Whenever she does an ad she sounds so bored and like a robot. Why would the companies want to work with her and how many switches does they have. Oscar, max and Casper have had switches for Christmas last year and the year before 🙄
Its probably pre recorded as the agency will want to see it before they can post, the fact they said ok to that drivel is embaressing.

Reactions: 9
Ah ok yep I know he has a temper and that’s why the night he left the house he was removed by the police, he lost a tooth that night too.
The videos were taken down because of Kirstie though, she didn’t want home to make any money from them after they split!
That whole family are dodgy, could say so much.

The freer thread for anyone who wants it.

Would love to see a few more You tube large family threads, like RFAM
Oh really? Never knew he had to be removed by the police. Just goes to show, nice to camera, hole off

They are I assume back. They are advertising a new Mario game for the switch. They are playing it in the lounge.

Reactions: 4
I think the abuse with the duggers was more psychological than actual physical harm, its to do with their church and they practice things like blanket training and are told to break the will of the child so they are obedient.

There are issues on some of the programmes and I know for sure that after a few of them people have reported the Radfords to social services, things like the handles being taken off doors, but the bar is quite high for them to step in.
what’s blanket training?

Reactions: 3
what’s blanket training?
Put baby on blanket, wallop baby with wooden spoon if baby attempts to move off blanket and repeat until baby no longer moves as you've scared it shitless!
But it's ok because it means you can put a blanket down anywhere and put baby on it and they won't move and won't you look like such a fabulous parent for having such a well behaved baby?! 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh god you don't think they are adopting abroad do you or having a secret surrogate baby ?

Reactions: 2
Put baby on blanket, wallop baby with wooden spoon if baby attempts to move off blanket and repeat until baby no longer moves as you've scared it shitless!
But it's ok because it means you can put a blanket down anywhere and put baby on it and they won't move and won't you look like such a fabulous parent for having such a well behaved baby?! 😡😡😡
That's so cruel. Who does that?

Reactions: 6
Oh really? Never knew he had to be removed by the police. Just goes to show, nice to camera, hole off

They are I assume back. They are advertising a new Mario game for the switch. They are playing it in the lounge.
Is there some confusion here as I read it that the Freer bloke had to be removed from the family home and lost a tooth in the process but this now is being alleged to be Noel Radford and the bad temper is his. Can someone clarify what is the true version.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.