The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how sue has put it on her stories and not a grid post so no one can comment. I know even some of their “fans” have been commenting lately about buying decorations each year.

Reactions: 11
Is she being triggered by all the brag, brag, brag posts???

Good!!!

All you do is spend money Sue. You DONT have to spend money and buy your kids stuff to spend quality time with them.

Every tit vlog you churn out you are bragging. Everyone’s getting pig sick fed up of it.

Not relatable in the slightest and I think all Tattlers and a fair few of your minions would agree. Now back to Millie, when is she due?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is she being triggered by all the brag, brag, brag posts???

Good!!!

All you do is spend money Sue. You DONT have to spend money and buy your kids stuff to spend quality time with them.

Every tit vlog you churn out you are bragging. Everyone’s getting pig sick fed up of it.

Not relatable in the slightest and I think all Tattlers and a fair few of your minions would agree. Now back to Millie, when is she due?
she looked pretty far on. around 16 weeks ago she commented on facebook saying she was house hunting, she must be in the 20s

Reactions: 7
she looked pretty far on. around 16 weeks ago she commented on facebook saying she was house hunting, she must be in the 20s
If she knew it was a boy back at the christening, she must be almost in her third trimester. Anyone local seen her recently?

Reactions: 7
If she knew it was a boy back at the christening, she must be almost in her third trimester. Anyone local seen her recently?
I wonder if she’ll ever officially announce it or just wait till hes born? it looks like a lot of people know going by her facebook post.

Reactions: 6
That meme couldn't be any less appropriate to describe Sue, she doesn't seem to do anything with those kids that doesn't cost a wedge of cash!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve got nothing against people who have the cash spending it on their children, we shouldn’t hold back just because other families can’t afford to do the same.

But what I see with the Radfords is a lot of money being spent on treating their kids, but none of it has any real value. When they buy kids toys it’s just whatever plastic tat Sue has swiped off the shelves, no thought it put into it. Nothing seems get spent on things that are really individual to the kids, apart from that time they bought Josh a football goal for the garden because he’d really use it. It’s plastic tat for younger kids, gaming stuff for the older boys…one of them opened I think headphones and a controller for a birthday and basically commented that he already had almost the exact same stuff up him is bedroom, for the older girls is it clothes and makeup…with a lot of focus on what the brands are. Even the gaming stuff for the younger kids seems to be done with no thought, they just buy more Nintendo switches.

For younger kids there’s no toys selected to help their development, I’ve never seen a book, educational or fictional, for any of the kids given as presents, they are happy to spend money on designer labels for their girls…but do they ever put money away for more useful things such as supporting them through university or towards first home deposits?

It seems to be the case of wanting to spend to get the enjoyment for Sue for the shopping and present opening, but not for the well-being of their children. Unless they have even more money coming in than the obvious, they surely aren’t saving significant amounts in order to do both the tacky gifts and support their children’s futures.

In my family we have the money to ‘spoil’, but that comes in the forms of buying up to date laptops (to help with education), books on subjects that interest them, different creative toys such as lego technic sets and we also have a pool table which is a great game to play together, buying their first budget car, help with living costs while still in education..and yes also some more frivolous things as well, including games consoles and smart phones in line with what most of their friends have so they don’t feel left behind.

But what I won’t do…is buy fad toys that
I know they would lose interest in after a few minutes, or buy things just because it’s on an advert or is the latest toy craze, unless they have persistently mentioned it over time and I’m clear that they will actually get some money’s worth out of it.

I also will often buy clothes and shoes that happens to have brand labels, usually they like the stuff from sports direct…but I aim to buy quality and reasonable value for money, with a little leeway for something slightly more expensive if the child has a style/colour preference. I won’t buy things specifically because they are a particular brand and I won’t pay ridiculous amounts like £500 on a handbag when I know that there is no way that anyone even if they keep using that handbag into adulthood will get any more use out of it than one of a good quality one at £50. I also won’t spend much on clothes/shoes for young children, that mostly is supermarket own brand…because what is the point…they grow out of it before they wear it out and aren’t old enough to have awareness of how much different branding would cost.

Point is, I see nothing with spending on kids, that’s why we work hard to be able to do that…but there is a difference between using your money to try to give your kids advantages, keep them smartly dressed, keep them engaged in activities etc than just throwing cash at them aimlessly…which is what I see the Radfords doing.

Even the experiences they ‘pay’ for, aren’t that great. With so many kids to watch, Alton Towers is basically them doing crowd control, although the kids have a day out together, none of them are made to feel special. We’ve done those types of trips, kids enjoy them in the moment and it’s good for them to try different things, but I don’t think they add much value for them, especially if doing them repeatedly…all they are doing is queuing and sitting on their backsides on rides screaming. I prefer watching films together at home of for them to be playing pool together out in the garage…things that actually enable some quality time together without screaming and rushing around. What is expansive and worthwhile, especially because it can be tailored to the age of the child, is activities such as karate, swimming, tennis clubs, or music lessons if budget stretches.

We spend a lot of money, quite crazy amounts when totted up, but we also are aware that costs of living have risen massively since we bought our first home, so helping kids financially into their early 20s is now more important than it was for our generation if we want them to have the same quality of life going forwards. Saving and spending isn’t calculated to the penny, but there is thought behind it and wasteful spending is kept minimal.

Radford’s seem to be the complete opposite, they just spend money with no thought whatsoever for the present or the future.

Reactions: 19
I’ve got nothing against people who have the cash spending it on their children, we shouldn’t hold back just because other families can’t afford to do the same.

But what I see with the Radfords is a lot of money being spent on treating their kids, but none of it has any real value. When they buy kids toys it’s just whatever plastic tat Sue has swiped off the shelves, no thought it put into it. Nothing seems get spent on things that are really individual to the kids, apart from that time they bought Josh a football goal for the garden because he’d really use it. It’s plastic tat for younger kids, gaming stuff for the older boys…one of them opened I think headphones and a controller for a birthday and basically commented that he already had almost the exact same stuff up him is bedroom, for the older girls is it clothes and makeup…with a lot of focus on what the brands are. Even the gaming stuff for the younger kids seems to be done with no thought, they just buy more Nintendo switches.

For younger kids there’s no toys selected to help their development, I’ve never seen a book, educational or fictional, for any of the kids given as presents, they are happy to spend money on designer labels for their girls…but do they ever put money away for more useful things such as supporting them through university or towards first home deposits?

It seems to be the case of wanting to spend to get the enjoyment for Sue for the shopping and present opening, but not for the well-being of their children. Unless they have even more money coming in than the obvious, they surely aren’t saving significant amounts in order to do both the tacky gifts and support their children’s futures.

In my family we have the money to ‘spoil’, but that comes in the forms of buying up to date laptops (to help with education), books on subjects that interest them, different creative toys such as lego technic sets and we also have a pool table which is a great game to play together, buying their first budget car, help with living costs while still in education..and yes also some more frivolous things as well, including games consoles and smart phones in line with what most of their friends have so they don’t feel left behind.

But what I won’t do…is buy fad toys that
I know they would lose interest in after a few minutes, or buy things just because it’s on an advert or is the latest toy craze, unless they have persistently mentioned it over time and I’m clear that they will actually get some money’s worth out of it.

I also will often buy clothes and shoes that happens to have brand labels, usually they like the stuff from sports direct…but I aim to buy quality and reasonable value for money, with a little leeway for something slightly more expensive if the child has a style/colour preference. I won’t buy things specifically because they are a particular brand and I won’t pay ridiculous amounts like £500 on a handbag when I know that there is no way that anyone even if they keep using that handbag into adulthood will get any more use out of it than one of a good quality one at £50. I also won’t spend much on clothes/shoes for young children, that mostly is supermarket own brand…because what is the point…they grow out of it before they wear it out and aren’t old enough to have awareness of how much different branding would cost.

Point is, I see nothing with spending on kids, that’s why we work hard to be able to do that…but there is a difference between using your money to try to give your kids advantages, keep them smartly dressed, keep them engaged in activities etc than just throwing cash at them aimlessly…which is what I see the Radfords doing.

Even the experiences they ‘pay’ for, aren’t that great. With so many kids to watch, Alton Towers is basically them doing crowd control, although the kids have a day out together, none of them are made to feel special. We’ve done those types of trips, kids enjoy them in the moment and it’s good for them to try different things, but I don’t think they add much value for them, especially if doing them repeatedly…all they are doing is queuing and sitting on their backsides on rides screaming. I prefer watching films together at home of for them to be playing pool together out in the garage…things that actually enable some quality time together without screaming and rushing around. What is expansive and worthwhile, especially because it can be tailored to the age of the child, is activities such as karate, swimming, tennis clubs, or music lessons if budget stretches.

We spend a lot of money, quite crazy amounts when totted up, but we also are aware that costs of living have risen massively since we bought our first home, so helping kids financially into their early 20s is now more important than it was for our generation if we want them to have the same quality of life going forwards. Saving and spending isn’t calculated to the penny, but there is thought behind it and wasteful spending is kept minimal.

Radford’s seem to be the complete opposite, they just spend money with no thought whatsoever for the present or the future.
You are so right. Children aren't necessarily grown up enough to understand that not all that glitters is gold. I wish someone had explained this to me and I would have saved a ton of money. If I had realised the manipulation that was going on behind having to have the latest thing and how just because something is expensive doesn't always mean it is good. I love finding bargains now in places like Home Bargains and the supermarket and will only venture to buy more expensive if the quality warrants it.

Reactions: 9
I don't begrudge anyone flashing the cash if they have it, but for me, Sue and Noel's spending is so very short-sighted. They scream 'new money' and spend it like water with no thought to the long-term.

They are behaving like their new found wealth will last forever and it won't, eventually they'll be back to sharing a bag of chips from the chippy with home cooked sausages, and thinking about all their bad decision making when they were buying mountains of unnecessary gifts and designer trainers.

Reactions: 21
I don't begrudge anyone flashing the cash if they have it, but for me, Sue and Noel's spending is so very short-sighted. They scream 'new money' and spend it like water with no thought to the long-term.

They are behaving like their new found wealth will last forever and it won't, eventually they'll be back to sharing a bag of chips from the chippy with home cooked sausages, and thinking about all their bad decision making when they were buying mountains of unnecessary gifts and designer trainers.
They will end up where the Inghams are now. Sleeping in truck laybys across from a Maccie Ds and trying to sell it on a vlog as "wild camping". Waiting for an ad revenue payment to go through so they can fill the tank and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The picture Sue showed of the hotel prior to them flying off to <destination unknown> 👀 looks very much like The Radisson at Heathrow airport. So US is looking very likely.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The picture Sue showed of the hotel prior to them flying off to <destination unknown> 👀 looks very much like The Radisson at Heathrow airport. So US is looking very likely.
Jesus how much money do they make to be able to splurge like that with 103837262839283626 children.

Anyway even if they make a lot they're stupid as f*ck for spending it all, they have so many kids and as soon as they grow up they will stop being interesting, how will they manage then?

Reactions: 15
I bet sue wishes she could delete the old episode of kac when they filmed them on Christmas morning. Obviously there was a mountain of presents but they were opening things like matchbox cars, spirographs and colouring sets. All quite normal presents to buy kids but there's no way you see those sort of presents now. She would probably consider them presents for peasents now!

Reactions: 17
I
Jesus how much money do they make to be able to splurge like that with 103837262839283626 children.

Anyway even if they make a lot they're stupid as f*ck for spending it all, they have so many kids and as soon as they grow up they will stop being interesting, how will they manage then?
Paid for by channel 5 I reckon, hence her not being able to brag about the destination on insta...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.