The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Duggars!
Ah I never really watched them, they were a bit too weird. Wasn't it them where there was also sexual abuse going on in the home, can't remember if it was the dad or one of the children? The Radfords seem slightly more normal than that lot, but that's not saying much!

Reactions: 5
Put baby on blanket, wallop baby with wooden spoon if baby attempts to move off blanket and repeat until baby no longer moves as you've scared it shitless!
But it's ok because it means you can put a blanket down anywhere and put baby on it and they won't move and won't you look like such a fabulous parent for having such a well behaved baby?! 😡😡😡
Dont forget pinching the baby if they bite you while breastfeeding!

Ah I never really watched them, they were a bit too weird. Wasn't it them where there was also sexual abuse going on in the home, can't remember if it was the dad or one of the children? The Radfords seem slightly more normal than that lot, but that's not saying much!
The eldest brother molested/ sexually abused 4 of the sisters, one being 5 years old. All the while preaching about saving his first kiss for marriage

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Which of the large familes is it that foster another child who is an extended family member?

Reactions: 1
Dont forget pinching the baby if they bite you while breastfeeding!

The eldest brother molested/ sexually abused 4 of the sisters, one being 5 years old. All the while preaching about saving his first kiss for marriage
The eldest brother is also now arrested for child p*rn and the parents are defending him. I'm always lurking in their reddit thread, the duggars make the radfords look like a wholesome happy family. They follow the Pearls method "how to train up a child". Bloody disgraceful.

In the pre-recorded ad Sue's jumper has an american flag on it- could that be a hint or just a coincidence? I would love to see them fight their way through new york at christmastime.
Her ads are painful to watch, so wooden 😂

Reactions: 13
I think the abuse with the duggers was more psychological than actual physical harm, its to do with their church and they practice things like blanket training and are told to break the will of the child so they are obedient.

There are issues on some of the programmes and I know for sure that after a few of them people have reported the Radfords to social services, things like the handles being taken off doors, but the bar is quite high for them to step in.
Bollocks they don't physically abuse children. They put babies onto a rug on the floor before they're six months old and every time that baby moves off the rug they strike the part of the body that is protruding over the edge of it with a "switch". It's called "blanket training" and they say it teaches children to respect boundaries. Yes they do do it. Look that tit up. They're proud of it. they lecture on how well it works at their creepy fundie homeschooling festivals.
There is literally a printed guide to tell the fundie fuckwits what the diameter of the switch should be for the age of the child.

At least two cameramen left after refusing to have any part in making the bleeping programme again when they witnessed it - and were told to make sure that neither the sight nor sound of it was caught on recording equipment.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The eldest brother is also now arrested for child p*rn and the parents are defending him. I'm always lurking in their reddit thread, the duggars make the radfords look like a wholesome happy family. They follow the Pearls method "how to train up a child". Bloody disgraceful.

In the pre-recorded ad Sue's jumper has an american flag on it- could that be a hint or just a coincidence? I would love to see them fight their way through new york at christmastime.
Her ads are painful to watch, so wooden 😂
It's child sexual abuse images, not child p*rn.
But yes, his trial starts next week Hopefully he will go down for a long time.

Reactions: 17
Bollocks they don't physically abuse children. They put babies onto a rug on the floor before they're six months old and every time that baby moves off the rug they strike the part of the body that is protruding over the edge of it with a "switch". It's called "blanket training" and they say it teaches children to respect boundaries. Yes they do do it. Look that tit up. They're proud of it. they lecture on how well it works at their creepy fundie homeschooling festivals.
There is literally a printed guide to tell the fundie fuckwits what the diameter of the switch should be for the age of the child.

At least two cameramen left after refusing to have any part in making the bleeping programme again when they witnessed it - and were told to make sure that neither the sight nor sound of it was caught on recording equipment.
Maybe worded wrong but it isn’t seen as physical abuse as it’s not a beating. When I read the full guide I was disgusted and it very careful so as to not look like child abuse which is why there are not people called in over it.
From a personal standpoint it’s 100% wrong.

Is there some confusion here as I read it that the Freer bloke had to be removed from the family home and lost a tooth in the process but this now is being alleged to be Noel Radford and the bad temper is his. Can someone clarify what is the true version.
Yes Gary free was removed by the police and lost his tooth.

Although noel has a temper, I do not know he was ever removed by police.

but this thread keeps going really off topic, back to the Radfords??

Reactions: 7
It's child sexual abuse images, not child p*rn.
But yes, his trial starts next week Hopefully he will go down for a long time.
Sorry you're right- p*rn implies sex, and CSA is not sex, it's abuse and torture 😔

On another note, come on Sue, post something! We're getting off topic here because they're so terribly boring. She seems to think everybody is waiting with baited breath to find out where they've gone, when realistically nobody cares. And the show tends to air way after filming happens so it's not like they need to keep things a secret for the series

Reactions: 10
Maybe worded wrong but it isn’t seen as physical abuse as it’s not a beating. When I read the full guide I was disgusted and it very careful so as to not look like child abuse which is why there are not people called in over it.
From a personal standpoint it’s 100% wrong.

Yes Gary free was removed by the police and lost his tooth.

Although noel has a temper, I do not know he was ever removed by police.

but this thread keeps going really off topic, back to the Radfords??
Who isn't it seen as physical abuse by? Maybe not in Yankland but n England, you don't have the legal right to smack your child unless it is 'reasonable punishment'. If the violence you use is severe enough to leave a mark, for example, a scratch or a bruise, you can be prosecuted for assault.
Do you think that hitting a child repeatedly with a switch on tender baby skin would leave marks? Because I am bloody well sure it would. It hurts the babies enough so that within a few weeks of instituting it as a routine, infants are cowed into lying still and unmoving for hours, aware that it is the only way to ensure the avoidance of pain. And I defy any court in this land to rule that hitting a child of 6 months with a stick is a reasonable punishment for learning to crawl.

Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh Sue's last story 😂 😂 😂 We asked her to post something entertaining and she delivered and gave me the biggest laugh of my life. Oh the irony. The lack of self awareness. Bless you Sue, you dumb twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who isn't it seen as physical abuse by? Maybe not in Yankland but n England, you don't have the legal right to smack your child unless it is 'reasonable punishment'. If the violence you use is severe enough to leave a mark, for example, a scratch or a bruise, you can be prosecuted for assault.
Do you think that hitting a child repeatedly with a switch on tender baby skin would leave marks? Because I am bloody well sure it would. It hurts the babies enough so that within a few weeks of instituting it as a routine, infants are cowed into lying still and unmoving for hours, aware that it is the only way to ensure the avoidance of pain. And I defy any court in this land to rule that hitting a child of 6 months with a stick is a reasonable punishment for learning to crawl.
In my naivety I didn’t even know this existed. Even reading about it now is making me boil over 😡
People who willingly hurt kids deserve a fckin good belting.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
140C6BFC-D0B0-4CE8-B1A1-A97F5D6C5BA4.jpeg

Oh ffs Sue you silly bollocks. You gift your kids mountains of crap to substitute for the time you know you don’t have for them. Similarly, you shop constantly to fill the big gaping void in your life.
This is literally the antithesis of what you are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 882678

Oh ffs Sue you silly bollocks. You gift your kids mountains of crap to substitute for the time you know you don’t have for them. Similarly, you shop constantly to fill the big gaping void in your life.
This is literally the antithesis of what you are 😂
And memories don’t mean buying every piece of meaningless tat or going to Alton Towers every week 🙄

Reactions: 15
Got to be honest, they’re fairly recognisable. I’m surprised no one has put anything out there to say where they are unless they flew on a private plane and are tucked away in an isolated cabin somewhere 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh really? Never knew he had to be removed by the police. Just goes to show, nice to camera, hole off

They are I assume back. They are advertising a new Mario game for the switch. They are playing it in the lounge.
No, it was a pre recorded ad. You can tell as well because of Sues hair

Reactions: 3
But I am pretty sure the Duggar’s live in America.
I am not talking about how I feel about the way the Duggar’s treat their kids but I am talking about how the authorities see it where they are in the US.

anyway, this really is a convo for the Duggar thread.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.