The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone local must have seen Millie and noticed her bump . So surprised it’s not been posted about somewhere else

Reactions: 14
Someone local must have seen Millie and noticed her bump . So surprised it’s not been posted about somewhere else
I've rarely seen them out and about, they tend to go in the car/s to other places. I'm working 12 hour days until Christmas, so unless they happen to be dog walking at 5am, I won't have the pleasure of seeing them.

What is that tree?????? The baubles are fine, that's down to taste (not my taste, but up to them), but what is all that stuff growing out of the top? aren't you supposed to weave it in between the branches, not just chuck it on the top?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And now there’s another clothing line gifting them freebies. Surely there must be more deserving people than these skanks.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
They won't be able to keep it a secret much longer 😜
Especially since they normally vlog at Christmas. Even if Millie has moved out I still think she will visit at Christmas like Sophie does and they will obviously vlog her and Ophelia unless she wears really baggy clothes.

Reactions: 9
Especially since they normally vlog at Christmas. Even if Millie has moved out I still think she will visit at Christmas like Sophie does and they will obviously vlog her and Ophelia unless she wears really baggy clothes.
Do you think there's going to be an announcement over Christmas?

Reactions: 8
There horrible, seen that Santa pattern and I can’t help but think it looks more like an old farmer!
Lol. Looks like someone who hides in bushes and spies on little kids

Not getting so much free stuff these days is she but doesn't she just love getting gifted stuff. Grabby cow

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.