The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the big secret about where they’re going? Does she think she’s gonna get papped at the airport 😂😂😂
Just do it hun. Have your holiday, buy a load of tacky tit, take videos of you all eating and then come home and show us your massive washing pile. We know the drill.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You'd think so but the way it's going at the moment,she will end up pushing her kids and grandkids away.
My thoughts exactly, she may have lots of grandkids in her future but whether she will be a hands on nan is another matter. She doesn't appear to have much interest in her own kids past baby and toddlerhood so I'm not convinced personally. Happy to be wrong though!

Reactions: 11
How old is Sophie's eldest? 9? If she follows in her mum and nans footsteps Sue could be a great grandmother in 10 or so years, Heidie could be a great auntie before she's a teenager 😲 In 20 years Sue will have countless grandkids and great grandkids. Imagine having Sue and Noel as grandparents or great grandparents. You wouldn't get spoiled or doted on because they're busy with your baby uncles and aunties. Your "older" uncles and aunties might as well be your cousins.
Imagine being Chris and looking at Heidie knowing she is his full blooded sister, raised by the same parents, yet their lives couldn't be more different. I come from a family with weird age differences, with an aunty younger than me, but nothing like the radfords. They're going to have a bloody hard time drawing their family tree at school.
I just think of the environmental impact down the line say all 22 children have 3 children each on average, that's 66 grandchildren, then all of them average 3 between them that's 198 GG children. It's irresponsible and honestly with the current climate crisis shouldn't be condoned.

Reactions: 20
Why the big secret about where they’re going? Does she think she’s gonna get papped at the airport 😂😂😂
Just do it hun. Have your holiday, buy a load of tacky tit, take videos of you all eating and then come home and show us your massive washing pile. We know the drill.
Maybe that's exactly what she wants to try to avoid? Judging by all of the recent posts including getting heidies passport and already packing they are almost certainly going abroad and are not waiting for the next school holiday. Everything they do gets posted all over the news I don't think many people will take kindly to Britain's biggest family bunking of school/work/college for yet another holiday.

Reactions: 13
I just think of the environmental impact down the line say all 22 children have 3 children each on average, that's 66 grandchildren, then all of them average 3 between them that's 198 GG children. It's irresponsible and honestly with the current climate crisis shouldn't be condoned.
Exactly, and it's not like they make any attempt to be sustainable or reduce their carbon footprint. Their shopping habits are bloody disgusting, and it's always fast fashion and mass produced, all their food is wrapped in single use plastic, they buy new cars and prams and furniture just for the heck of it, not because they need them. Not to mention the amount of disposable nappies and wipes they've used over the years, the disposable plates at mealtimes, and so much more. Even a family their size shouldn't produce so much waste that they frequently need skips. They could afford to be more sustainable and it would make things cheaper too. But they're too lazy and they have to show off all the crap they can afford

Reactions: 20
I think its disgusting them taking the kids out of school when they break up in 4 weeks for Christmas. Actually if I was the school, I wouldn't allow it.

Reactions: 14
I think its disgusting them taking the kids out of school when they break up in 4 weeks for Christmas. Actually if I was the school, I wouldn't allow it.
School can't do much really except fine them. I don't think the Radfords would care about the fine

Reactions: 11
Our authority fine only for absences over 5 days (10 school sessions as they call it) so if its a short break they might get away with it.

Reactions: 6
Raising children is worthwhile. Far more so, in my opinion, than climbing Mount Everest or traveling incessantly. Just not the way Sue Radford's done it.
Oh I know, I just meant that in the sense Sue hasn’t done anything other than have children. All she’s know since 13 is caring for babies

I don’t dispute she doesn’t love her kids, but when all she has ever really known is having children, in a way, it is sad. I’m not saying it’s not worthwhile having children, but when it’s clear sue is still living with the mindset of a bitchy 13 year old, in the way she seems to have treated some of her children (clearly favouriting the girls) it’s sad in that respect

Could argue that about all large families though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I thought schools didn’t allow holidays to be taken in term time anymore!

If I am right about the destination, its a city break so will go Friday after school and come back on Sunday evening, kids will be knackered on Monday for School, but its not a radford priority!

Reactions: 10
My thoughts exactly, she may have lots of grandkids in her future but whether she will be a hands on nan is another matter. She doesn't appear to have much interest in her own kids past baby and toddlerhood so I'm not convinced personally. Happy to be wrong though!
My MIL is a mother of 10 and grandmother of 50+ but she’s a horrible lonely old witch that doesn’t really know any of them just gets the odd phonecall if somebody wants money.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Don’t forget some disaster has to happen. Like they forgot some one suitcase or sue gets lost again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.