The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're only her children while they're babies, so of course she wouldn't care to save for them as adults. Like one of their sons said in the documentary- new babies keep coming and the older ones will "always be known to them", like the older ones are their ex-children or something. If they're lucky they'll have a baby while still living at home or have an injury she can exploit, then they'll get some attention, but still no money.

Remember the doc where Chloe goes off to uni, she tells Millie she's the next eldest daughter so she'll be doing a lot of childcare and housework now. Millie wasn't much older than Tillie is now. It's disgusting the way they use their daughters as slaves. If her current babysitters move out I really think she'll pass the workload onto poor Tillie. The older ones must feel bad leaving home knowing that their younger siblings will have to deal with the aftermath.

I still think Millie, Sophie and Chloe are mouthy and ignorant but I do feel sorry for them and I like that they've in some way risen above their upbringing- Sophie has a real job and her children seem well cared for, Chloe has escaped the cycle of teen pregnancy and moved out of home, Millie despite being just like Sue has now made a good decision for her kids. Hopefully the others follow suit 🤞

Reactions: 22
I don’t doubt that Millie is a handful, we don’t call her ‘Mouthy Millie’ for nothing. What I don’t think is fair, is that Sue and Noel exploited her pregnancy and baby for views (money), putting her in the media spotlight for being a girl who got pregnant without a proper relationship or means to support herself. Of course she should love and be proud of her baby, but what Sue has taught her is to be proud of her situation, so becoming pregnant a second time, without having first built up a public narrative that improves the situation (such a steady partner, income and housing themselves independently), is not sometime that Millie will see as problematic.

Trouble is, Sue and Noel only have themselves to blame, they could have kept Millie on camera, but her pregnancy and baby in the background of the rest of their family life. But…they chose not to do that…they chose to make it the main story in a channel 5 documentary and repeatedly use it to bolster their income via YouTube. Why should Millie believe it would be a problem to do it again?

Sue seems to forget that children do eventually grow up, they at some point get to grips with the money trail and work out that their taking part in filming is earning most of it. It’s the older girls who one by one will start to realise this and want their share of the pay. Why should Millie have her teen pregnancy splashed all over the Internet for all to judge, when she’s not mature enough to understand the longer term consequences of that, and why should Millie have her adult pregnancy publicly controlled by her parents now that it is the second time and she is older and more experienced in making her own decision.

Millie I believe has seen exactly what Chris, Sophie and Chloe came to realise…that keeping their adult kids at home is just a form of control. They don’t want them to remain children as they don’t what to look after them, but they do want them to remain in the house as they have this bizarre belief that having them not move out proves they are a loving family, and they lose their housekeeping money and use of them for filming opportunities.

Sophie has probably got the balance right. Her kids aren’t kept hidden as if there is some big argument or issue with them being on camera, but they also are able to have a relationship with their grandparents and aunts/uncles, without being associated with the Radford family being their sole purpose in life. Her kids are free to have their own interests in life, and to feel treated as individuals. I think Sophie with her clothes and makeup can look very harsh and she can be childish when scorned, but I do have some respect for her as a Mother. She stopped at 3 kids because she realised that was a sensible number to be able to divide her attention among, even if she has profited at times it doesn’t seem as if she has treated them as cash cows, they were all born while she was part of a relationship. If Joe has left, as often gets suggested, we saw in in an xmas vlog and she doesn’t publicly slag him off…she has protected her children from having to deal with their school friends (via their parents) knowing more than they’d want about their home life.

Just wait, if Sue can’t get pregnant, and can no longer cash in on Millie…it will be Katie next. With her own bedroom and a boyfriend staying over, and the public attention/freebies Millie got with her first pregnancy, Sue will be willing her to be careless in the bedroom, and Katie will think why break a pattern that works.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think lots of people feel this way. Every parent I’ve ever known (including myself!) wants to help their kids into adulthood. For most that’s giving them the support and resources for them to become independent adults but for a few that can afford it, it means helping with deposits and a step up in the housing ladder. The Radfords (like you say) have exploited their kids for years now and have made big financial gains from it. Those kids should each have trust accounts that reflect their contribution. If they’re making enough to plough tens of thousands of £ into a new factory unit, expensive cars, a complete house makeover and holidays, then there’s enough to give each of those older kids a sizeable cash deposit to buy their first property.
It’s only right that they should get their fair share.
I can see a lot of trouble in the future.

Reactions: 9
They have the opportunity to make a reasonable amount of money whilst they are relevant, however, they like lots of other things have a limited time to make money. Sue is getting older, they must know they have to stop producing at some point. Common sense would tell you to put most of the money by for when YouTube ends, the TV deals end and so on. They were a novelty but more and more families are getting bigger and the novelty is wearing off. They must realise that the older kids at some point are going to want to move out, what's the point in stopping them? It bothers me a little what the kids are treated like when the cameras aren't there. There is obviously a good reason for Millie to do what she's done and there's a reason Sue is trying to ignore it. We all know Sue can be vile to other people so how does she treat her children.

Reactions: 12
Personally I think the older ones should move out there’s no reason for them to be at home and in massive bedrooms then move the younger ones around so they all have their own space which they need! They should just stop this tit show get off social media and go back to being normal before cameras etc got involved before it destroys their family! As far Millie if she is indeed pregnant and we all know sue reads here so sue just to let you know your daughter needs you but you’re too stupid and selfish to put any of your kids needs before yourself and if sue isn’t prepared to be there for Millie and is just using her to claw in more money then Millie is better off on her own away from the house but it’ll all end up in tears and the family unit will be in bits but as long as they’re cashing in they don’t care about anything else

Reactions: 10
That portion he put out ,omg was so small he will be able to feed the whole bloody family ,.I have noticed its all pasta and noodles either one or two pan meals ,for gods sake Noel make them some wholesome stews

The latest video they’ve posted cooking something on facebook. Look at the ingredients, surely that is no where near enough for a family of their size!
Seriously?! That really cannot be meant to feed the family, can it?! That's like...what I'd make for myself so I could have dinner and then have leftovers for lunch for a few days. Not even close to enough for 20+.

I hope, though seriously doubt, that that's supplemented by a salad, bread, something else, and even then it's paltry for just the primary school kids or just the adults or whatever.

Jesus, no wonder they all look like Victorian ghost children.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The latest video they’ve posted cooking something on facebook. Look at the ingredients, surely that is no where near enough for a family of their size!
I can’t see their kids eating that. Far too healthy for them. They only seem to eat junk food. They must think people are stupid. Well their minions must be.

Reactions: 6
So, they've already stopped using that £400 odd quid fancy cooker thing they were gifted then?! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Personally I think the older ones should move out there’s no reason for them to be at home and in massive bedrooms then move the younger ones around so they all have their own space which they need! They should just stop this tit show get off social media and go back to being normal before cameras etc got involved before it destroys their family! As far Millie if she is indeed pregnant and we all know sue reads here so sue just to let you know your daughter needs you but you’re too stupid and selfish to put any of your kids needs before yourself and if sue isn’t prepared to be there for Millie and is just using her to claw in more money then Millie is better off on her own away from the house but it’ll all end up in tears and the family unit will be in bits but as long as they’re cashing in they don’t care about anything else
Thing is, it would make for some different vlog content. A whole vlog series about finding all the over 18s a place to live, Sue can go mad buying stuff for all these new places so she'll satisfy her need to spend money. Older kids will somewhat become independent and the younger kids will get some much needed space.

Sue, if you're reading you may even get more viewers as it's something different for a change!

Reactions: 20
So, they've already stopped using that £400 odd quid fancy cooker thing they were gifted then?! :p
Seems a total waste of money. How many of the minions could afford one, it’s a lot of money to put out. Plus the fact it ain’t suited to a large family anyway.

Totally relatable 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
The children are all 'products' of their parents. Sadly they each represent a value. Millie getting pregnant with Ophelia was a novelty. There was much discussion about who the father was etc... The entire occasion was filmable! If Millie is indeed pregnant again after such a short time what does that say? What have her parents taught her? Surely after her first baby she might wait to have a second one when in a proper relationship and secure a decent family upbringing for her children... They are so mixed up.. It is so sad to see children come into this world to be exploited...

Reactions: 15
So now 4 Radfords have left home and seemingly all left on bad terms with their parents- Chris after a fight with Noel, Chloe after an alleged fight with Sue, now Millie, and I wouldn't be shocked if Sophie had a falling out at some point too. That tells us everything we need to know about their parenting.

Thread title suggestion: Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Reactions: 57
Oh joy. Sue’s packing…..again. So the magic pie shop must be closing…..again. And with a flash of Christmas clothes. Is that a hint at Lapland? Will Millie be with them???

Reactions: 15
Oh joy. Sue’s packing…..again. So the magic pie shop must be closing…..again. And with a flash of Christmas clothes. Is that a hint at Lapland? Will Millie be with them???
The last thing they need is yet another holiday! The next time schools are off is Christmas time if I'm not mistaken so are they going to let the kids skip school/nursery/college?? What an example to set 🙄
If they were going at Christmas would they really have started packing already🤔

Reactions: 14
The last thing they need is yet another holiday! The next time schools are off is Christmas time if I'm not mistaken so are they going to let the kids skip school/nursery/college?? What an example to set 🙄
If they were going at Christmas would they really have started packing already🤔
My guess is Lapland UK on a weekend

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.