The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she bothers unpacking, the number of jaunts away they take.
Who’s paying this time I wonder?

Reactions: 17
They are so off to Lapland. Lazy Susan is packing hats scarves and gloves. I've never been, but I think you hire snow suits when you get there. Hope no one is waiting on a pie order, you will be waiting a long time.

Reactions: 13
They are so off to Lapland. Lazy Susan is packing hats scarves and gloves. I've never been, but I think you hire snow suits when you get there. Hope no one is waiting on a pie order, you will be waiting a long time.
I've been and the snowsuits, boots, hats and gloves were provided as part of the package.

Reactions: 8
I know of 3 families jetting off to Lapland for long weekends in the run up to Christmas. I've just been speaking to one of them at work, 10k for 4 days, she'll be gutted if they're stuck on a plane with the Radfords 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I know of 3 families jetting off to Lapland for long weekends in the run up to Christmas. I've just been speaking to one of them at work, 10k for 4 days, she'll be gutted if they're stuck on a plane with the Radfords 😂
£10k for 4 days? No way are they paying for that. Lazy Susan said they are still filming so I bet you the TV company has paid. For say £40k for 16 of them, they must think people are bloody stupid to say the pie shop pays for these things.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
£10k for 4 days? No way are they paying for that. Lazy Susan said they are still filming so I bet you the TV company has paid. For say £40k for 16 of them, they must think people are bloody stupid to say the pie shop pays for these things.
There's 6 of them going, they've booked every possible excursion and it's the weekend before Christmas. It's their holiday of a lifetime, unlike the Radfords who will get back, bin all the tat they've bought for it and start planning the next weekend away

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry her hair looks awful
She looks what she is. Uneducated and common as muck. Her hair is so scraggy is she meant to have just had it done in that pic? If so she's been mugged off, it looks atrocious.

And she looks like a bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell- where on earth do families find this kind of money for a jolly?
Most families are terrified of their winter fuel bills and transport costs but the papers are full of twats like the Radfords and Katie Price throwing money around like it's going out of fashion.
What a strange and unfair world we live in 😪

She looks what she is. Uneducated and common as muck. Her hair is so scraggy is she meant to have just had it done in that pic? If so she's been mugged off, it looks atrocious.
And her face is starting to drop - I guess she's heading i to menopause now and it will hit her like a sledgehammer when all those hormones vanish.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.