The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it al comes out sue will act like it’s the best thing and no argument happened etc. I wonder if she will want it featuring in the show again.
some people suspect they was a falling out with Chloe and sue as they unfollowed each other. It was around the time Chloe moved out and eventually sue vlogged saying she had moved out and in with her boyfriend as a a trial. She didn’t say much about it but I think she only mentioned it as Chloe had already put it out there she had moved out. Also I am sure it was put in an article somewhere that Chloe’s move would be featuring in the new series. I would think sue wasn’t happy Chloe was moving out (I don’t think she’s been with her boyfriends too long maybe just over a year). Also since Chloe did help out a lot with the kids and cooking sue probably didn’t want her to go. I have a feeling they may have been a slight falling out but then they decided to use the moving out for the show.
After all I don’t know how they are gonna get 10 episodes when they don’t do much and they isn’t a new baby (apart from Millie’s but we’re not supposed to know). I know they are going holiday soon I do suspect Lapland for Christmas but I could be wrong I’m sure they wanted to go last year but it got cancelled. If they do go away they will obviously take the cameras.

Reactions: 11
When it al comes out sue will act like it’s the best thing and no argument happened etc. I wonder if she will want it featuring in the show again.
some people suspect they was a falling out with Chloe and sue as they unfollowed each other. It was around the time Chloe moved out and eventually sue vlogged saying she had moved out and in with her boyfriend as a a trial. She didn’t say much about it but I think she only mentioned it as Chloe had already put it out there she had moved out. Also I am sure it was put in an article somewhere that Chloe’s move would be featuring in the new series. I would think sue wasn’t happy Chloe was moving out (I don’t think she’s been with her boyfriends too long maybe just over a year). Also since Chloe did help out a lot with the kids and cooking sue probably didn’t want her to go. I have a feeling they may have been a slight falling out but then they decided to use the moving out for the show.
After all I don’t know how they are gonna get 10 episodes when they don’t do much and they isn’t a new baby (apart from Millie’s but we’re not supposed to know). I know they are going holiday soon I do suspect Lapland for Christmas but I could be wrong I’m sure they wanted to go last year but it got cancelled. If they do go away they will obviously take the cameras.
I think they are meeting up with the Walkers and going to Prague!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Do people seriously pay for them bows on their door on sophies story?! Can she seriously not tie a bow on her door on her own? If anyone wants one i will do them for you for 10 quid🤣
I’ll do it for £8 😂

sorry for ruining your business plan here but I’ve always wanted to undercut someone and this is definitely easy money 🤣

@Bellabob321 *if they do go away they will obviously take the cameras*

such a private family like the radfords? Nooo don’t be so cynical

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Prague? Must be joking😄iv been twice like 12/13 years ago so dont know or follow if it has changed a lot but "back then" it was all culture culture and some more ..it's beautiful but definitely not a destination for chavs. Sorry sue, your lot will be dead bored there, unless you want to see museums churches, art galleries, sightseeing old buildings..cant picture them doing any of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Prague? Must be joking😄iv been twice like 12/13 years ago so dont know or follow if it has changed a lot but "back then" it was all culture culture and some more ..it's beautiful but definitely not a destination for chavs. Sorry sue, your lot will be dead bored there, unless you want to see museums churches, art galleries, sightseeing old buildings..cant picture them doing any of that.
Well one of them was asking about Ice Skating in Prague, so thats what makes me think thats the destination.

But yes, not a place for uncultured, uneducated chavs in Asda clothes and gucci trainers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god I think it was maybe a cassy Clark one? Someone asked what other threads people read and someone said the radfords was juicy and mentioned millie! 😅 I was a bit confused as to why she'd force her to hide it when she already has her little girl? Even if it was a first child, bit strange 🤔
Hi 👋
That would be me that sent you this way.
Long time lurker on this thread.
My spidey senses are tingling, things are seriously going to heat up in the Radford thread in the coming months.
- Millie will not be able to hide her pregnancy for much longer, and why should she? Good for her if she doesn’t want to be exploited this time. But what if she is being completely forced to hide this from friends and loved ones etc. in case it is leaked. She probably wants to announce to the world she is having a son, I know with each of my pregnancies I could barely hold my tongue until 12 weeks. If someone had forbid me from announcing I’d have been miserable!
- Channel 5 Doc is airing in January. Grabby kids, spoilt with plastic toys, malnourished of quality food and parenting.
- Noel will never, not be a statutory rapist.
One of these days the tide will turn on the Radfords and they’ll have fewer minions and more people actually questioning how they get away with so much.
So yes, when asked on another thread which others do I follow; I recommended this one. Send folk over from other threads if the opportunity arises.
It’s getting hot in here.

Reactions: 24
Oh dear, The sun, yet again reporting on Sue in the garden centre buying decorations. The comments are hilarious. So many people saying they are bragging all the time, she's only known for bring on her back and popping out kids, the pie shop doesn't pay for anything and no one believes they aren't on benefits. They are getting slaughtered.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was assuming that Sue is preventing Millie from announcing because it’s the second baby in a short time, probably with a different partner and possibly he is either no longer around or not wanting to be in vlogs or move into the flea pit.

Brushing it off as ‘didn’t realise it would happen’ even once was a suspension of disbelief, it happening twice, while Millie still has no job and is still under their roof and parental guidance…is something they may find hard to navigate. Their reputation is on tenterhooks anyway, they have a lot of followers but also many who just see them as scroungers and Noel as a sex pest, a second pregnancy from Millie with no obvious job or serious relationship will push their ‘we don’t claim benefits’ beyond belief, and make people assume that most of the rest of the girls will go the same direction.

If there is a boyfriend or another ‘positive’ spin that could be put on it, Sue will have wanted to rinse them for content making them feel used, and if Millie’s behaviour will be difficult to frame positively…as in how it reflects on Sue, not on herself, then Sue will be furious, especially if Millie wants to share publicly anything, or withhold anything, that Sue feels will contradict the wonderful family image she seems to delusionally believe a fly on the wall channel 5 documentary show.

Sue, you are only one step up in the documentary stakes from “Too fat to queue for the dole” and “My husband cheated on me with a castrated goat”. Just let Millie announce whatever she wants, Sue, she really can’t do your reputation any more damage, you are beyond help. If they cancel your documentary, don’t worry, they are scouting soon for a new one called “I feel in love with my rapist and got free pies for life”, you’ll be quids in, at least enough for 3 day trips to Primark and even a bit left over to make a dent in the spiralling Next store card debt.

Run, or waddle, while you can Millie. Announce, don’t announce, just get out of the cult and live your life away from the position of your actions being publicly judged that your parents put you in by signing you up to appear on national tv before you were old enough to understand the consequences. Even when you turned 18, they had the age and experience, not you, it’s them who have had the camera and the edit software, the meetings with agents and channel 5 producers. Time for you to take control and decide whether you actually want to live your life in the public eye, because now is the perfect opportunity to remove yourself if you wish. Public slanging matches between family members, admittedly would be very entertaining for us Tattlers, but rows with parents often cause siblings to have to take sides, so rise above all the nonsense. Chloe has a good brain on her, follow her lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it's a good thing if Millie decides to go no-contact with Sue and Noel. Partially because her children will get to grow up away from that exploitative circus, and partially because I think it will be a turning point. Millie for whatever reason seems to be one of the most liked Radfords- not only by her similar-age siblings but also by the fans. She is the one who could take them down. If siblings are forced to take sides, I can see them siding with Millie. If Millie were to speak out about them, a large portion of fans would listen to her. If she and a bunch of siblings got together and wrote a tell-all or even just got an interview deal, Sue and Noel's career exploiting their kids would be over

The older ones could improve the lives of those still at home. Based on Millie's text Sue is a bleeping asshole to her kids and she said the ones at home would get the backlash for Millie's actions. Off camera I think those two are even more controlling, nasty and immature than we think. If the older ones stop taking their bullshit, well, they're outnumbered. They created an army that will turn against them 😂 sorry to sound so dramatic but this drama is exciting lol!

(with that said I hope Sue doesn't take her anger at Millie out on her many young children who will be stuck at home until they're adults. She's still a spiteful 14 year old at heart, and her husband is a groomer, and they're both money-hungry selfish assholes. Neither should be raising that many little ones)

Last edited:
Honing to stick up for Millie a fair bit I think, yes she’s unemployed, but her pregnancy brought in most views last year, it was a big part of the show. So she should really have been given a fair share of income from that. if I was stupid enough to do what they are doing , I’d be setting my kids up, with the money ,buying cheap 2 bed houses , renting them outuntil the kids are older and then giving them all a mortgage free small home. If they wanted to sell and use it to buy bigger then great. Not buying shifty Gucci shoes

Reactions: 27
F508B4E2-4010-476E-827B-B519EA8188F6.jpeg
No Sue there really aren’t that many are there?
Cos we all know where you shop and even if we didn’t a quick google or a walk up most high streets would be sufficient. More likely that people are messaging asking why you’re buying a ton more of Christmas shite when you must have crates full given the amount of Christmases you’ve had with kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really, really hope they're setting aside money for each of those kids. They're the reason they have a following. They may have created them all but those kids earned all their money, and have had their privacy and anonymity ripped from them. They've been exploited from their conception, have been filmed in the bath and being born and picking their noses and sleeping and throwing tantrums.

Every YouTube family who focuses mainly on their children and filming their intimate moments should be required to pay their children by setting up a savings account for each of them. In a matter of years some of the first "youtube babies" will be grown up and will be horrified at what their parents have done, becoming rich at the expense of their kids privacy and safety. I bet some of them will be taking legal action and I hope the Radford kids do too. Instead of Gucci trainers Sue should be setting up her kids for the future, they won't live in the basement forever

Remember the Sun Fabulous mum influencer award Sue was up for a while back? She never bloody won, this woman did. I’ve never heard of her but this just goes to prove that not everyone loves these chavs and she’s certainly not a good influence 😂😂😂

Up yours saggy vag.
Saggy vag!!:D. Please someone answer me why these people get these awards? All they do is sit on their arses talking tit into a camera, go to primark and home bargains and discuss their latest braggy purchases. They don't even do it alone - Mrs Carter's husband doesn't work or Elle Darby's, or carys Whittakers or that dreadful "Ingram" woman's.

Next we'll be hearing that noels stopped working because they're soooo famous and their vlogs and deals are making so much money he doesn't have to anymore.

Really grinds my gears when there's millions of women who work full time (with a proper job!), raise children, clean their houses, go shopping, take their children out and everything in between and there's no award for them. Maybe all these companies who gift these"influencers " all this crap for nothing should think of these women to give it to instead! They won't of course but I can dream.:unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really, really hope they're setting aside money for each of those kids. They're the reason they have a following. They may have created them all but those kids earned all their money, and have had their privacy and anonymity ripped from them. They've been exploited from their conception, have been filmed in the bath and being born and picking their noses and sleeping and throwing tantrums.

Every YouTube family who focuses mainly on their children and filming their intimate moments should be required to pay their children by setting up a savings account for each of them. In a matter of years some of the first "youtube babies" will be grown up and will be horrified at what their parents have done, becoming rich at the expense of their kids privacy and safety. I bet some of them will be taking legal action and I hope the Radford kids do too. Instead of Gucci trainers Sue should be setting up her kids for the future, they won't live in the basement forever
I think lots of people feel this way. Every parent I’ve ever known (including myself!) wants to help their kids into adulthood. For most that’s giving them the support and resources for them to become independent adults but for a few that can afford it, it means helping with deposits and a step up in the housing ladder. The Radfords (like you say) have exploited their kids for years now and have made big financial gains from it. Those kids should each have trust accounts that reflect their contribution. If they’re making enough to plough tens of thousands of £ into a new factory unit, expensive cars, a complete house makeover and holidays, then there’s enough to give each of those older kids a sizeable cash deposit to buy their first property.

Reactions: 16
Oh dear, The sun, yet again reporting on Sue in the garden centre buying decorations. The comments are hilarious. So many people saying they are bragging all the time, she's only known for bring on her back and popping out kids, the pie shop doesn't pay for anything and no one believes they aren't on benefits. They are getting slaughtered.
I choked the bile down and had a look in the sun but I can't see any comments - what am I doing wrong?

Reactions: 7
I can bet you Millie never seen a penny off Sue exploiting her. Probably why all this has happened

Reactions: 15
I don’t know if anyone watched Teen Mom, but back in the day, when they were actually pregnant teens, Farrah said her parents controlled the narrative about her babies dad. He passed away and she will always wonder if she got the chance to talk to him maybe he would have been involved in her babies life. She’s clearly very bitter about it, understandably.
If Millie’s pregnancy “storyline” was managed by Sue then I can completely understand Milli’s resentment. Especially if she is trying to do it a second time.

I choked the bile down and had a look in the sun but I can't see any comments - what am I doing wrong?
It's on their Facebook page

I think Millie and Sue probably argue quite a lot. Millie is very mouthy and I don't think for a second she wouldn't square up to her Mum. Millie has always had her own way, from having her own room from quite young because she didn't want to share, to Sue running around after Ophelia so Millie can laze about and stay in bed on a morning. Millie will do exactly as she likes when she likes. The only problem with her moving out is obviously she won't get her lay ins anymore and she will possibly struggle financially, however, that said, Sue cannot expect grown adults to stay with her forever, Millie has a life and a family now, Sue needs to accept that. Heaven forbid Sue's temper when Katie Ellie or Aimee leave home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
putting money aside for the kids isn't tax deductable, why save it when you can spend it, film it and claim the tax on it.

putting money aside for the kids isn't tax deductable, why save it when you can spend it, film it and claim the tax on it.
Just another way to show how utterly crap their parenting is 😡

As far as Millie goes, I honestly think she could have her own successful YouTube/Insta business. She’s young, she has the “look” of her generation and could tap into that market seamlessly. Being a young mum will only add to her saleability in my opinion.
I must admit, I didn’t really like Millie previously but seeing things unfold, I believe she’s just a product of her over exposed upbringing and manipulative mother. I hope she makes it in her own right and leaves Sue and Noel with their arses hanging in the breeze.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.