The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They haven't thought it through beyond the here and now. They have 10 bedrooms (really 8 and 2 cupboards). They already have lots of teens still forced to share, which isn't ideal. Kids, funnily enough, continue to age and grow. The problem of over 16s STILL sharing with siblings is only going to get worse and worse over the years, unless they start accepting that the adult Radford sprogs are better off moving out and spreading their own wings. 22 kids but 'only' 14 or so at home doesn't sell papers or encourage attention from TV cameras though does it?

Realistically, you would have expected all above Katie to have moved on by now, with her also getting ready to fly to nest. Yet we still have Jack, Daniel and Luke attached to mummy's apron strings, and Millie (and possibly Chloe) only moving out seemingly because of an argument. If Sue and Noel had their way they'd still be there too.

Luke is 21 I think. James is 18. Yet they're sharing a bedroom in the basement of mummy and daddy's overcrowded house. Grow a pair lads! Walk away and stand on your own two feet. Carve your own path in life. You don't have to live at home forever. They can't even give you your own bedrooms. What lad of that age wants to share? At only just 18, James can be excused a bit for accepting his fate for a bit longer but Luke must realise by now there's more to life than sharing a bedroom with a sibling in your parent's house as an ADULT?!

As for Jack and Daniel, ok they have their own rooms so are probably more content but they're in their 20s and they're keeping James, Ellie, Aimee etc squished in with siblings despite definitely being of an age where they really need their own space. Not to mention Josh and Max in their cupboard! Come on lads, time to move on and give your slightly younger siblings the space they deserve. I know mummy and daddy want to keep you all together forever but IT'S NOT NORMAL!!!!

And what if none of the oldest move out any time soon and the eldest girls also follow in sophie and millies footsteps and have babies young too? How are they going to squeeze them all in if say Katie, ellie and aimee all have babies in the next few years . Imagine poor Max and Josh cramped in bunk beds in the cupboard at luke and james ages?! And if there are still loads of adult radford children at home in a decade imagine oscar, casper and archie in his tiny bed in the attic as teenagers ..?

Reactions: 15
Well the radfakes are trying to figure out what to do about Millie, they can’t hide her in the basement as she’s escaped 😂. Sues trying to figure out how to write Xmas of as expense. fans are still trying to learn how to count because they are still dumb to think 13 and 18 = legal . Oh and Millie is contacting papers to sell her story, but maybe she will show some class and not go to the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
haven’t read for a while seems theres a lot to catch up on. what’s the situation with millie?
She is possibly pregnant with a boy and fell out with Sue, who apparently isn't as sweet as she is trying to be on camera. She moved out and hasn't been is vlogs in a while. Of course the Radfrauds are hush hush about it. This info was in a sceenshot taken from insta and wasn't there for long, but tattlers are quick 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I've come from another thread and it said that she's quite far on in pregnancy and her mum won't let her announce? Is this right or😳
If it is true her mother should be ashamed of herself. She will just want to cash in on it as usual.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
oh bloody hell id have imagined if millie was pregnant sue would rinse it for all the views she could like she did ophelia

has anyone still got the screenshot about millie?? so intrigued now hahah

Reactions: 7
I was wondering the same
Oh god I think it was maybe a cassy Clark one? Someone asked what other threads people read and someone said the radfords was juicy and mentioned millie! 😅 I was a bit confused as to why she'd force her to hide it when she already has her little girl? Even if it was a first child, bit strange 🤔

Reactions: 8
oh bloody hell id have imagined if millie was pregnant sue would rinse it for all the views she could like she did ophelia

has anyone still got the screenshot about millie?? so intrigued now hahah
here it is

here it is

Oh wow!! Seems like Sue wasn't happy her daughter was pregnant and she wasn't? How awful. No wonder she's been MIA.

Reactions: 9
Do people seriously pay for them bows on their door on sophies story?! Can she seriously not tie a bow on her door on her own? If anyone wants one i will do them for you for 10 quid🤣

oh bloody hell can’t believe i missed that!! explains millie being absent recently. hopefully she’s has a bit of a better baby daddy this time and one who will support her emotionally if her family aren’t. 100% think she’s responsible for her own actions but when she’s come from that family make no wonder the poor girl thinks having babies and no work ethic is a good way to live, she’s still so young so it does make me sympathise for her to be in this situation

also good on millie if this is a private pregnancy. sue exploited her throughout her pregnancy with ophelia. the vlogs, the shows. she was so young (and still is) and was probably pressured into doing that for her mum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
oh bloody hell can’t believe i missed that!! explains millie being absent recently. hopefully she’s has a bit of a better baby daddy this time and one who will support her emotionally if her family aren’t. 100% think she’s responsible for her own actions but when she’s come from that family make no wonder the poor girl thinks having babies and no work ethic is a good way to live, she’s still so young so it does make me sympathise for her to be in this situation

also good on millie if this is a private pregnancy. sue exploited her throughout her pregnancy with ophelia. the vlogs, the shows. she was so young (and still is) and was probably pressured into doing that for her mum.
More like for the money it would make for Scratty Senseless Sue and Crusty Creepy Noel.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.