The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Creepy Crusty out there holding Hairdie. I wouldn’t want my toddlers anywhere near strobe lighting. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 13
So true, Sue and Noel don't want their kids to move out, but have they actually thought this through well?(i know thinking is not their strength but still)
Imagine when they're 70-80 and their 50-60 year old kids would all still live there..thats ridiculous even by radfraud standards 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So true, Sue and Noel don't want their kids to move out, but have they actually thought this through well?(i know thinking is not their strength but still)
Imagine when they're 70-80 and their 50-60 year old kids would all still live there..thats ridiculous even by radfraud standards 🤣
They haven't thought it through beyond the here and now. They have 10 bedrooms (really 8 and 2 cupboards). They already have lots of teens still forced to share, which isn't ideal. Kids, funnily enough, continue to age and grow. The problem of over 16s STILL sharing with siblings is only going to get worse and worse over the years, unless they start accepting that the adult Radford sprogs are better off moving out and spreading their own wings. 22 kids but 'only' 14 or so at home doesn't sell papers or encourage attention from TV cameras though does it?

Realistically, you would have expected all above Katie to have moved on by now, with her also getting ready to fly to nest. Yet we still have Jack, Daniel and Luke attached to mummy's apron strings, and Millie (and possibly Chloe) only moving out seemingly because of an argument. If Sue and Noel had their way they'd still be there too.

Luke is 21 I think. James is 18. Yet they're sharing a bedroom in the basement of mummy and daddy's overcrowded house. Grow a pair lads! Walk away and stand on your own two feet. Carve your own path in life. You don't have to live at home forever. They can't even give you your own bedrooms. What lad of that age wants to share? At only just 18, James can be excused a bit for accepting his fate for a bit longer but Luke must realise by now there's more to life than sharing a bedroom with a sibling in your parent's house as an ADULT?!

As for Jack and Daniel, ok they have their own rooms so are probably more content but they're in their 20s and they're keeping James, Ellie, Aimee etc squished in with siblings despite definitely being of an age where they really need their own space. Not to mention Josh and Max in their cupboard! Come on lads, time to move on and give your slightly younger siblings the space they deserve. I know mummy and daddy want to keep you all together forever but IT'S NOT NORMAL!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
There aren't enough bedrooms OR bathrooms. 2 adults and 7 young kids sharing the top floor bathroom, and 8 (previously 9) teenagers/young adults sharing the first floor isn't there? What a nightmare. No wonder they all look greasy, they probably don't all get a shower every day. The ones in the basement really do have it the best. And they're as far as they can get from Sue and Noel's room

Reactions: 16
They haven't thought it through beyond the here and now. They have 10 bedrooms (really 8 and 2 cupboards). They already have lots of teens still forced to share, which isn't ideal. Kids, funnily enough, continue to age and grow. The problem of over 16s STILL sharing with siblings is only going to get worse and worse over the years, unless they start accepting that the adult Radford sprogs are better off moving out and spreading their own wings. 22 kids but 'only' 14 or so at home doesn't sell papers or encourage attention from TV cameras though does it?

Realistically, you would have expected all above Katie to have moved on by now, with her also getting ready to fly to nest. Yet we still have Jack, Daniel and Luke attached to mummy's apron strings, and Millie (and possibly Chloe) only moving out seemingly because of an argument. If Sue and Noel had their way they'd still be there too.

Luke is 21 I think. James is 18. Yet they're sharing a bedroom in the basement of mummy and daddy's overcrowded house. Grow a pair lads! Walk away and stand on your own two feet. Carve your own path in life. You don't have to live at home forever. They can't even give you your own bedrooms. What lad of that age wants to share? At only just 18, James can be excused a bit for accepting his fate for a bit longer but Luke must realise by now there's more to life than sharing a bedroom with a sibling in your parent's house as an ADULT?!

As for Jack and Daniel, ok they have their own rooms so are probably more content but they're in their 20s and they're keeping James, Ellie, Aimee etc squished in with siblings despite definitely being of an age where they really need their own space. Not to mention Josh and Max in their cupboard! Come on lads, time to move on and give your slightly younger siblings the space they deserve. I know mummy and daddy want to keep you all together forever but IT'S NOT NORMAL!!!!
Does Katie work-always seems to be with Sue looking after the kids.

Reactions: 7
“Don’t you just love buying Christmas clothes”
The duck no, I don’t see the sense in clothes that are only going to get worn at Christmas!
And surely the Radfrauds should have amassed a fair bundle of them from past Christmas’s.

Reactions: 18
Does Katie work-always seems to be with Sue looking after the kids.
As above, she did get a job in a nursery after finishing college earlier this year but no idea whether she's still there.

Maybe she's part time? Would be odd for a girl of her age with no responsibilities though. People usually go part time to accommodate childcare needs, or to ease down due to age/health. I hope to God she doesn't feel she has to factor Sue's childcare needs into her own shift pattern.

Reactions: 11
“Don’t you just love buying Christmas clothes”
The duck no, I don’t see the sense in clothes that are only going to get worn at Christmas!
And surely the Radfrauds should have amassed a fair bundle of them from past Christmas’s.
They won’t have any, they will have all ended up in the skip or been ruined in the washer.

No I don’t like buying Christmas clothes. I keep the jumpers and hand them down as the kids grow.

Couldn’t be arsed buying 12 Christmas jumpers every year, what a waste.

Stupid bleeping witch. More money than common sense.

Where’s Millie???? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
They are becoming less and less relatable with each passing month (not that they’ve been that relatable for a while now anyway). Read the room Sue - people are choosing between food and heating. Food bank use has gone up almost 50% Buying Christmas clothes for your whole brood to wear for one day is a vulgar way to show off your unearned income.

Reactions: 21
Remember when the kids were passing down Asda clothes. And looking scruffy and dirty. I knew it was passed down stuff as I remembered my kids having them a few years before seeing the radfords wearing them. And now they act like this. We know how you were sue. and we know a nice lump of tax credits, dla and child benefit helps you, oh and the uniform grants

No I don’t like buying Christmas clothes. I keep the jumpers and hand them down as the kids grow.

Couldn’t be arsed buying 12 Christmas jumpers every year, what a waste.

Stupid bleeping witch. More money than common sense.

Where’s Millie???? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve only had to buy 3 new this year, and I may have bought them in The size up so they hopefully fit next year , it’s one day at school they wear them form. All the other have ones from last year that either fit or passed down

Remember when the kids were passing down Asda clothes. And looking scruffy and dirty. I knew it was passed down stuff as I remembered my kids having them a few years before seeing the radfords wearing them. And now they act like this. We know how you were sue. and we know a nice lump of tax credits, dla and child benefit helps you, oh and the uniform grants

I’ve only had to buy 3 new this year, and I may have bought them in The size up so they hopefully fit next year , it’s one day at school they wear them form. All the other have ones from last year that either fit or passed down
Must be lots of fights and arguments in that house! I had only 3 but it was lively at times!

Reactions: 10
If Millie has left the madhouse I wonder if it was filmed for the tv show. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If not maybe Scratty Sue filmed it. She only tells half the story so would never let on if Millie has gone. They just broadcast the Braggy stuff.

Reactions: 10

Uniform grants? You are joking?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I always buy a size up in Children in need and Christmas tops so I get a couple of years out of them, 3 if I am lucky and most are handed down and worn by other kids if I put them in a vacuum bag with the decorations.
They only wear Christmas stuff a couple of times because they are in school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.