The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vlog of shopping. They went to get some decorations from garden centre as sue wants the tree in the kitchen pink. To be honest they must have spent a bomb as all the little decorations were like £2.50, £5 and they have a cart full. Everything was “really nice”. Sue needs to find a new phrase.
Mouthy Millie wasn’t with them so I do believe she has moved out. No way would she miss out on the shopping she is normally there front and centre. She was last year with Ophelia.

Reactions: 15
Millie wasn’t with them so I do believe she has moved out. No way would she miss out on the shopping she is normally there front and centre. She was last year with Ophelia.
Must be killing Sue that the baby in the house is no longer there. How will she pair up Heidi now? And once Heidi is at nursery in about a year what’s she gonna do? I can see a 2 week holiday in Turkey coming up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I don't get with regards to the food portions, is Noel is always saying the kids are raiding the snacks. Maybe they are raiding the snacks because they are hungry. How could you as a parent, sit next to your child with a plate filled with food and your child with 1 slice of turkey, 1 potato, a couple of carrots and some gravy? How could you cook yourselves a huge breakfast then when your child asks for some, you say no and give them 1 slice of toast? How can you on valentines day sit in the kitchen eating a massive board of cheeses, meats, fruit and crackers, when you said the kids had eaten earlier, yet the kids come in asking if they can have some cos they are hungry? I don't understand how they can buy designer clothes, cars, spend money like water, yet won't allow your children seconds of a meal when clearly they are hungry. I remember Sue and Noel going out on a date night, they went to a pub and the table was filled with pints, cocktails and vodkas and they put the photo on Facebook with the caption out out, yes they are all mine! Pure greediness.

Reactions: 31
Sue! Show us the kids eating plates piled high with home cooked healthy food!
Show us you walking the many dogs twice a day!
Show us the rabbits!
Show us where all the toys go!
Show us the kids reading books off their own back!
Stop pointing that bloody finger!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So now she’s got yellow bar stools for the kitchen but the dining room has pink chairs it just doesn’t go. How about instead of buying more pointless tat get your kids a decent meal and not the usual junk. When they were out sue had a big sandwich. Archie and bonnie had a kids sandwich meal but heidie had nothing. Katie gave her a slice of pizza. Why didn’t they get her a kids sandwich meal. Sue is trying to keep her a baby for as long as possible. Normally by now she is pregnant so has lost interest in the previous children.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Sue!!! Where’s Millie?!?! Haha

So now she’s got yellow bar stools for the kitchen but the dining room has pink chairs it just doesn’t go. How about instead of buying more pointless tat get your kids a decent meal and not the usual junk. When they were out sue had a big sandwich. Archie and bonnie had a kids sandwich meal but heidie had nothing. Katie gave her a slice of pizza. Why didn’t they get her a kids sandwich meal. Sue is trying to keep her a baby for as long as possible. Normally by now she is pregnant so has lost interest in the previous children.
She’s dried up now and it shows. Hair dye must of spiralled her into menopause

Reactions: 10
They have only just bought new grey chairs for the breakfast bar because she said the other grey chairs were grotty. I saw her food on Instagram yesterday, she had 2 jacket potatoes and salad and soup and a roll and I thought that was a lot of food for 1 person but obviously it didn't say her mum was with them hence the 2 potatoes, I hope she fed heidie some soup or some jacket potato but I doubt it.

Reactions: 9
My IG feed is full of Remembrance Day posts ... except for the Radford Family where it's all about unnecessary spending (like always)

Reactions: 15
Oooh 👀
Fireworks at the ready 😆
Oh and for anyone that hasn’t seen them yet, here are the yellow chairs
View attachment 860193
That bleeping imbecile sure knows how to waste money. They are the usual tat she would buy. They look extremely safe for young children to climb on and off as they do. I’m waiting for an accident. I bet they have loads of them all the time but she doesn’t get the camera out then.

Reactions: 11
I’m struggling with the paper plates. Surely with the fact that most of the people at xmas lunch live there, plus just a handful of extra…they would have enough dinner plates for one each. If they find that kids end up chipping/dropping China plates so prefer them not to have them, why not invest in a good quality set of plastic ones (the firm, not bendy type). We often each light snacks, such as toast, or if we take food out to the garden, off decent plastic plates, even the adults.

We don’t use paper plates here. There’s only
2 reasons I can think of that would warrant them. 1 - a children’s party, and you do not have enough plastic plates, so you buy paper to supplement this one-off event. 2 - you are going on a picnic and either need extra plates for a Buffett or you are carrying everything over a distance so want to cut the weight.

I most associate paper plates with cheap buffet and dance school fundraiser events from the 1980s.

What a way to show your 9 year old child what they are worth, not even promoting them to a plastic plate on xmas day.

Presumably Sue and Noel use paper plates at home PURELY to cut down on the washing up. Lazy gits.

Reactions: 12
I’m struggling with the paper plates. Surely with the fact that most of the people at xmas lunch live there, plus just a handful of extra…they would have enough dinner plates for one each. If they find that kids end up chipping/dropping China plates so prefer them not to have them, why not invest in a good quality set of plastic ones (the firm, not bendy type). We often each light snacks, such as toast, or if we take food out to the garden, off decent plastic plates, even the adults.

We don’t use paper plates here. There’s only
2 reasons I can think of that would warrant them. 1 - a children’s party, and you do not have enough plastic plates, so you buy paper to supplement this one-off event. 2 - you are going on a picnic and either need extra plates for a Buffett or you are carrying everything over a distance so want to cut the weight.

I most associate paper plates with cheap buffet and dance school fundraiser events from the 1980s.

What a way to show your 9 year old child what they are worth, not even promoting them to a plastic plate on xmas day.

Presumably Sue and Noel use paper plates at home PURELY to cut down on the washing up. Lazy gits.
The only time I use paper plates is when it’s a birthday. Washing up for 12 kids buffet and cake is a drag 😂
Especially when you don’t have a dishwasher, these twats do, they’ve no excuse. It’s purely to maximise chilling time on Sues behalf

Reactions: 14
Paper plates for Christmas dinner??? That's a new low but I shouldn't be surprised given that she buys supermarket cakes for the same occasion.
When I was a kid we had a separate set of cutlery and plates which we only used on special occasions. Also there were always homemade cakes. There's just something special and festive about your house smelling like cake at Christmas time, and it can be the most basic one still much better than a cheap cake filled with preservatives from Tesco.

Reactions: 12
What I don't get with regards to the food portions, is Noel is always saying the kids are raiding the snacks. Maybe they are raiding the snacks because they are hungry. How could you as a parent, sit next to your child with a plate filled with food and your child with 1 slice of turkey, 1 potato, a couple of carrots and some gravy? How could you cook yourselves a huge breakfast then when your child asks for some, you say no and give them 1 slice of toast? How can you on valentines day sit in the kitchen eating a massive board of cheeses, meats, fruit and crackers, when you said the kids had eaten earlier, yet the kids come in asking if they can have some cos they are hungry? I don't understand how they can buy designer clothes, cars, spend money like water, yet won't allow your children seconds of a meal when clearly they are hungry. I remember Sue and Noel going out on a date night, they went to a pub and the table was filled with pints, cocktails and vodkas and they put the photo on Facebook with the caption out out, yes they are all mine! Pure greediness.
No wonder all the kids are so thin!

Reactions: 9
They just eat crap cos she can’t be arsed cooking. Have we ever seen HER cook up anything apart from slop from the slow cooker or sugary cereal?

No.

Paper plates for Christmas dinner??? That's a new low but I shouldn't be surprised given that she buys supermarket cakes for the same occasion.
When I was a kid we had a separate set of cutlery and plates which we only used on special occasions. Also there were always homemade cakes. There's just something special and festive about your house smelling like cake at Christmas time, and it can be the most basic one still much better than a cheap cake filled with preservatives from Tesco.
Nothing better than a home made cake. The thought is there and even if it turns out crap you’ve tried. These idiots don’t even try! They are lazy

Reactions: 13
Just watched latest video! Sue " this year it must be all about the mushrooms "! Yeah, because nothing says Christmas than a mushroom! She means a toadstool 🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.