The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the grabby radfords turning up at your door trick or treating?

You would be wiped out of treats with 1 visit.
Plus they don’t just take one. They are loud and rude too. They think they are entitled to anything especially all the younger ones that are trick or treating age.

Reactions: 10
Honestly, as much as I don't think Millie having another baby is the best decision she could have made, if it means she's away from that toxic family then I hope she can do her babies proud and make a good life for them. Sue has serious issues if she's jealous of her children being pregnant. She's 45 (or thereabouts?) with 22 children ffs, it's time to move on to the next chapter! I seriously think she'd benefit from therapy as her behaviour/reactions are not normal or healthy.

Reactions: 22
Comments about Millie just wanting to 'lie on her back' etc are uncalled for at this point, we don't even know what's happened and if she is pregnant good for her! Hope she can get out of the cult like Chloe

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Apart from the stuff I know from the community, maybe Millie isnt as bad as she is betrayed by Sue.

Reactions: 14
That message says it all!!
The kids didn't want her to have all those kids!!
Why did she not listen?
God forbid if something was to happen to Noel and Sue, who would be expected to care for the little ones? Sophie, Millie, Chloe?

Reactions: 19
That message says it all!!
The kids didn't want her to have all those kids!!
Why did she not listen?
God forbid if something was to happen to Noel and Sue, who would be expected to care for the little ones? Sophie, Millie, Chloe?
Isnt that funny when she always portrays it in the media that the kids all love being part of a big family.

Reactions: 15
The message is 100% legit
There was a smashed phone, might of been crustys in a vlog a couple weeks back, same phone in pic.
I’m convinced that’s their livingroom.

So Sue! Who’s up the duff??

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Here’s what I think. The message was on Millie’s phone, to someone called Jeff, or nn as such, complaining about her situation, this could be someone from within or outside the family. Sue has managed to get hold of the phone and take the photo. Sue has then gone to upload a photo to Instagram, and clicked on the wrong one. None of this seems like Noel’s style, even if he saw such a message I doubt he would take a photo, as he seems to just let the drama go on around him and disappear to the bakery and let Sue act like a moody teenager, witch fighting with her own kids etc. I don’t think he has much involvement when there are arguments between Sue and her daughters, he’s been able to continue working with Chloe, it appears, when she’s had fallings out with Sue. If I were to put money on it…I think if Jeff is a nn, it would be Chloe she is texting, as she may now be an ally in an argument with Sue. Could be that if Sue was seeing glimpses of messages over her shoulder, Millie tried to disguise which family member she was texting to protec

I think it’s a genuine message and Millie has finally seen the light. Her comment about Sue not appreciating the children she already has and her issues about not currently being pregnant are spot on. Her comments about her previous pregnancy are also spot on, they did get some public backlash when the teen pregnancy story went into the papers (but not much on their own channels). She may have been told to behave a certain way, such as pretending that she had a boyfriend. Sue and Noel may have set up a public front in order to protect Millie from personal backlash, but she may also be seeing other motives at work. They’ve certainly got their money’s worth out of the pregnancy and baby Ophelia, possibly Millie’s opinions on what she does and doesn’t want in their vlogs isn’t being taken on board, or more likely she has had to go through her parents being furious when they initially found out…to using her situation as YouTube fodder, which may not have had any financial benefit directly for Millie.

By glorifying the teen pregnancy and encouraging Millie to make it part of their YouTube and channel 5 work, they have actually opened her up to more public criticism than if they hadn’t done so, plus this second pregnancy could have publicly gone under the radar (as Sophie’s 2nd and 3rd mostly did), but now it won’t because once it’s officially made public it will end up in the Sun and other newspapers, where Millie will be labelled with nasty comments.

Prior to her pregnancy, Mille was at college or work…she was not home all the time seeing Sue’s parenting of the younger children in action. She now has a ringside view, and a woman of her age who clearly can’t give enough attention to each child constantly hankering after the next baby…will now be an eye opener for Millie in her new position as an adult and a mother herself.

As for her getting pregnant to begin with, she is either just very head strong and was going to do it at the first opportunity regardless of the consequences…or being brought up in a family that believe having a new baby each year and pretending that benefits such as tax credits aren’t what is paying for it is normal, and see nothing to apologise for in having the first at age 13…could be why she simply does not care what her parents think of her actions. The not thinking it could happen first time was clearly bullshit that Sue/ Noel scripted to help public reception.

Get out while you can Millie, and delete or make private all your social media before Sue makes the private family rifts even more public . Sue has a contract with Channel 5, who want the content, and the army of dopey fans thinks she is supermum, so there is no point in trying to publicly shame her behaviour, it will be like fighting a tidal wave. Just move out, live your life off camera and away from publicity. Have the kids, relationship, career that you want. There is no need to take any advice or inspiration from a mother who will discard you as soon as you are no longer useful to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Aww bless her if they have “accidentally” announced her pregnancy that’s awful!
And if they’ve used clothes that Millie has bought for said new baby- I can see why she’d be annoyed.
Get out while you can Millie.

Reactions: 13
It's got to be Millie surely?
It says so on there?
That's some big news to spitefully leak on Instagram. I'm not Millie's number one fan, she's a gob shite but that's not on to do that!

Reactions: 14
It's got to be Millie surely?
It says so on there?
That's some big news to spitefully leak on Instagram. I'm not Millie's number one fan, she's a gob shite but that's not on to do that!
I agree.
Personally I think best thing for Millie is getting her own place with or without this new fella if there is one. She will be shocked how much she can do alone.

She put foreeeever. Maybe they’ve tried to get her to announce for content but she doesn’t want to? So they’ve forced her hand

Reactions: 11
Just thought scarefest at Alton tower isn’t suitable for pregnant women, so surly she wouldn’t have done that if she was

Reactions: 6
Just goes to show how terribly dumb Sue is. Imagine actually posting that on Instagram haha 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Just thought scarefest at Alton tower isn’t suitable for pregnant women, so surly she wouldn’t have done that if she was
I had the same thought, why would she put ophelia through the long car journey knowing she doesn't like them and go somewhere that she couldn't join in with?

Reactions: 5
Sue is a terrible tease, on purpose or not, I want to know how that cut off sentence ended. What was Millie going to do with a ‘boat’ that was going to be so dramatic?

Reactions: 9
Here’s what I think. The message was on Millie’s phone, to someone called Jeff, or nn as such, complaining about her situation, this could be someone from within or outside the family. Sue has managed to get hold of the phone and take the photo. Sue has then gone to upload a photo to Instagram, and clicked on the wrong one. None of this seems like Noel’s style, even if he saw such a message I doubt he would take a photo, as he seems to just let the drama go on around him and disappear to the bakery and let Sue act like a moody teenager, witch fighting with her own kids etc. I don’t think he has much involvement when there are arguments between Sue and her daughters, he’s been able to continue working with Chloe, it appears, when she’s had fallings out with Sue. If I were to put money on it…I think if Jeff is a nn, it would be Chloe she is texting, as she may now be an ally in an argument with Sue. Could be that if Sue was seeing glimpses of messages over her shoulder, Millie tried to disguise which family member she was texting to protec

I think it’s a genuine message and Millie has finally seen the light. Her comment about Sue not appreciating the children she already has and her issues about not currently being pregnant are spot on. Her comments about her previous pregnancy are also spot on, they did get some public backlash when the teen pregnancy story went into the papers (but not much on their own channels). She may have been told to behave a certain way, such as pretending that she had a boyfriend. Sue and Noel may have set up a public front in order to protect Millie from personal backlash, but she may also be seeing other motives at work. They’ve certainly got their money’s worth out of the pregnancy and baby Ophelia, possibly Millie’s opinions on what she does and doesn’t want in their vlogs isn’t being taken on board, or more likely she has had to go through her parents being furious when they initially found out…to using her situation as YouTube fodder, which may not have had any financial benefit directly for Millie.

By glorifying the teen pregnancy and encouraging Millie to make it part of their YouTube and channel 5 work, they have actually opened her up to more public criticism than if they hadn’t done so, plus this second pregnancy could have publicly gone under the radar (as Sophie’s 2nd and 3rd mostly did), but now it won’t because once it’s officially made public it will end up in the Sun and other newspapers, where Millie will be labelled with nasty comments.

Prior to her pregnancy, Mille was at college or work…she was not home all the time seeing Sue’s parenting of the younger children in action. She now has a ringside view, and a woman of her age who clearly can’t give enough attention to each child constantly hankering after the next baby…will now be an eye opener for Millie in her new position as an adult and a mother herself.

As for her getting pregnant to begin with, she is either just very head strong and was going to do it at the first opportunity regardless of the consequences…or being brought up in a family that believe having a new baby each year and pretending that benefits such as tax credits aren’t what is paying for it is normal, and see nothing to apologise for in having the first at age 13…could be why she simply does not care what her parents think of her actions. The not thinking it could happen first time was clearly bullshit that Sue/ Noel scripted to help public reception.

Get out while you can Millie, and delete or make private all your social media before Sue makes the private family rifts even more public . Sue has a contract with Channel 5, who want the content, and the army of dopey fans thinks she is supermum, so there is no point in trying to publicly shame her behaviour, it will be like fighting a tidal wave. Just move out, live your life off camera and away from publicity. Have the kids, relationship, career that you want. There is no need to take any advice or inspiration from a mother who will discard you as soon as you are no longer useful to her.
Omg Jeff is millie pls stop with the wild theories 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.