The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS. So she’s gonna do a vlog all about Tillie’s hospital visit? Why? Can those kids not have any part of their lives left unaired for the world to see.

Selling your kids’ lives and intimate details on tv and social media just so you can live like a millionaire is basically prostituting them out.

And stop bleeping complaining when people call you out for the arseholes that you are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Can you even film in Hospitals?
I know when I was in a hospital recently there was lots of signs saying that recordings and photos were not allowed.

Reactions: 6
Can you even film in Hospitals?
I know when I was in a hospital recently there was lots of signs saying that recordings and photos were not allowed.
It’s the radfords they don’t follow the rules. They may not film in the hospital though I suspect it will be sue sat in the car or at home talking about what they found out at the hospital. I hope she doesn’t need more surgery and the brace again. Poor Tillie.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s the radfords they don’t follow the rules. They may not film in the hospital though I suspect it will be sue sat in the car or at home talking about what they found out at the hospital. I hope she doesn’t need more surgery and the brace again. Poor Tillie.
I hope not too, shes been through enough and does not need to be further used to be vlog content.
She 11/12? Just gonna start secondary school. They just need to let her get on with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fingers crossed not. Sue says in that post shared that the appointment went 'ok' and that news definitely wouldn't be my definition of ok, but we shall see.

Disgusted but not surprised that she feels the need to make Tillie's health the feature of their vlog content yet again. Is nothing private in that family?!

• Angry
  • Heart
It was mostly a vlog of sue talking. Her leg is 3 - 3.5cm difference again as she’s has a growth spurt but Tillie doesn’t want the operation yet so they said they are going to leave it until she finishes growing and use a shoe with levels in or something so that she’s not walking funny or Lobsided. When she fell and broke something with the frame last time that’s also damaged and not growing but not too sure what they doing with that.
Noel mentioned they had the film crew with them so no doubt it will feature in the tv show.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Why did Noel have to go as well? Surely would make sense for him to go to work or look after the other kids?

• Angry
  • Heart
It was mostly a vlog of sue talking. Her leg is 3 - 3.5cm difference again as she’s has a growth spurt but Tillie doesn’t want the operation yet so they said they are going to leave it until she finishes growing and use a shoe with levels in or something so that she’s not walking funny or Lobsided. When she fell and broke something with the frame last time that’s also damaged and not growing but not too sure what they doing with that.
Noel mentioned they had the film crew with them so no doubt it will feature in the tv show.
Poor Tillie having to deal with that though, I hope she's not in pain from her legs being different heights. Must put a lot of pressure on her body when she walks.

With all the money they waste, you'd think they'd buy a pair of special shoes online for her instead of waiting till the NHS points out that theres an issue

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Poor Tillie is sat in the back of the car looking distraught at the thought of another operation, and what does her witch of a mother do? Whip out the camera and tell the world all about it. How about chatting to your Daughter about how she feels about it instead of recording it and putting it on YouTube for the world to see. So bloody selfish, anything to make a couple of quid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Poor Tillie. they did say when she broke her femur that it may have caused permanent damage to the growth plate in that too.

I really hope the insoles do the job for now and no more major surgery is in the pipeline, at least until she has finished growing.

Not exactly what I'd call 'ok' Sue, but I suppose it is ok for you as, although your daughter is going through yet more tit, at least you have some fresh vlog/TV show content and more sympathy (and likely freebies) from the minions again 😡

I will be absolutely disgusted if this appears in the tv show. They tried to milk it last time, but Tillie was practically on the mend from the last op by then, she was free of the cage and it was just about her recovery, using the piss tub for physio exercises etc (yes because we totally believe that's what it was bought for 🙄). This will be ten times worse though if they feature her receiving bad news and thrive on the drama of it all 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly am disgusted that they took the TV crew!
I don’t think they expected the outcome to be as bad as it was but it doesn’t matter! Why would you plaster your daughters medical info around for the world to see like that :( you could tell Tillie was devastated and trying her hardest to be so brave
If that was my daughter I’d be consoling her and having a Convo about it in the car or trying my best to distract and cheer her up... instead she lets her sit in silence with her headphones in and the first thing she does is make a vlog of it and plaster it on YouTube and Facebook! That would of been the last thing on my mind.
I do agree with the comment about getting private shoes done- especially since they can afford all these holidays... I’m not saying don’t go to the NHS they deserve it as much as us I suppose BUT if I had the money that they did I know where my priorities would lie.
i was glad to hear there going to let Tillie decide if she wants the operations though- I hope that’s true.

Also every time Sue was trying to speak Noel was speaking over her and interrupting or correcting her over petty crap. Let the woman speak

• Heart
  • Sad
A tv crew at your daughter’s hospital appointment.
There is literally no depth to which they won’t stoop to grab a few quid. Those £600 Gucci shoes aren’t gonna buy themselves though are they.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A tv crew at your daughter’s hospital appointment.
There is literally no depth to which they won’t stoop to grab a few quid. Those £600 Gucci shoes aren’t gonna buy themselves though are they.
No they certainly ain’t! Will these chavs actually go to any lengths to keep the cash rolling in? It appears so 🤮🤮🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Aww I feel gutted for Tillie that she'll need a further op, poor kid going through all that :( Shame her scummy parents just see the attention and £££ it will bring in.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
When they got home from the hospital ,Noel was standing near the sink ,what had he got on his bloody feet 😂

Reactions: 1
Why do they buy the kids new Halloween costumes every year?!?! Surely they must have a whole attic full of costumes so delve through and find one you like in a close enough size!

Why do they buy the kids new Halloween costumes every year?!?! Surely they must have a whole attic full of costumes so delve through and find one you like in a close enough size!
Last years costumes will have gone in the skip !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s disgusting and so unfair if they did take the TV crew. I’ve done so many hospital appointments on my own through the pandemic, women have given birth alone, gone to scans alone, miscarried alone, parents have had to chose which one stays at the bedside of their unwell child because only one can. Yet here we have Mr and Mrs Radford doing what they want without giving a second thought to anyone else. Selfish, entitled bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s disgusting and so unfair if they did take the TV crew. I’ve done so many hospital appointments on my own through the pandemic, women have given birth alone, gone to scans alone, miscarried alone, parents have had to chose which one stays at the bedside of their unwell child because only one can. Yet here we have Mr and Mrs Radford doing what they want without giving a second thought to anyone else. Selfish, entitled bastards.
Exactly and they don’t always blur out faces in the background. People who are at the hospital might not want anyone to know but if they are accidentally filmed in the background. The radfords think they are entitled to do what they want. I see Chris and Nicole are there with the kids. Wonder if they will feature in the new series or whether he still wants to stay out of the media.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.