The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they call that kid little Heidie…..also why are they now calling Katie Kate. They should have just give them all numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hopefully wherever they go will lockdown whilst they are there and they won’t be able to get back 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See Heidi is getting a passport. Looks like a trip abroad is on the cards.
Oh to be rich as a Radford 😆
Hope they managed to spell it 'right' on an official document this time! (I say 'right', as their stupid version with the e on the end isn't right anyway!)

My money is on lapland as they'd planned that before hadn't they? Obviously they planned Australia too, but are they even letting people in right now?

It's such a risky time to be planning international travel right now, be amusing if it all gets cancelled again (which it so easily could). Cue Sue moaning on social media and the tabloids picking it up and posting about the 'poor' Radfords 🙄

Just saw Noels latest cooking video. Two meatballs each is not enough!!
I'd give my just turned 1 year old 2 meatballs :p but i'd also give my 6 year old 2 meatballs because she eats like a sparrow and if you put too much on her plate it puts her off.... don't think a Radford kid has ever had too much food on their plate though!

Reactions: 10
I can actually see them doing Lapland and it will be most of them going probably Millie and Ophelia as they won’t want to miss out. Some of the older ones could stay behind but they won’t. That will be the pie shop closed again. I don’t get how people think that funds it all. Most people can’t afford to take that many people to Lapland or wherever they are going. Most people can’t afford to take holidays abroad every year.

Reactions: 17
If not Lapland I think it'll be a summer Christmas in Australia. I hope it's not Aus as I'm sure Sue and Noel would treat us to some glamour pics of them in their swimming costumes looking like two shriveled prunes. They'd probably be slack at applying sunscreen to the kids so they'd all be burned and miserable. And if they go to Aus they'll probably have to awkwardly hang out with that big Aussie family again for the show. I couldn't handle the second hand embarrassment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It w
If not Lapland I think it'll be a summer Christmas in Australia. I hope it's not Aus as I'm sure Sue and Noel would treat us to some glamour pics of them in their swimming costumes looking like two shriveled prunes. They'd probably be slack at applying sunscreen to the kids so they'd all be burned and miserable. And if they go to Aus they'll probably have to awkwardly hang out with that big Aussie family again for the show. I couldn't handle the second hand embarrassment 🤣
It wont be Australia. Borders arent open to international tourists yet and there is no date for when they are due to open

Reactions: 13
They’ve mentioned Dubai before, dream destination apparently. Could you imagine sue and her pointy finger in Dubai? 😩😩
Could you imagine them in Dubai full stop?!?! CHAVS!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
If they go to Dubai the bragging will be off the charts. They already think highly enough of themselves in bloody Morecambe. In Dubai they'd be in full influencer mode, Gucci and all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish they would F off to the ends of the earth, they are soooooooooooooo boring with their whinining voices, scratty faces and boasting.

Reactions: 8
Australia's opening back up to tourists. Lord help those poor people if it turns out to be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The little ones can’t even sit in a car seat without crying 🙄
I don't blame them, their parents are always shoving them into ill-fitting seats with seatbelts going over their necks! I don't know how they've raised so many children and still make the most basic mistakes with things like car seats and safety. It's like their parenting methods haven't evolved from when Chris was born (neither has Sue's maturity!)

Reactions: 18
I don't blame them, their parents are always shoving them into ill-fitting seats with seatbelts going over their necks! I don't know how they've raised so many children and still make the most basic mistakes with things like car seats and safety. It's like their parenting methods haven't evolved from when Chris was born (neither has Sue's maturity!)
Or her mentality.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.