The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they go to Australia, surely they'd have to take the kids out of school? You can't really go to Australia for a fortnight can you :p

Just had a look and doubt it will be Australia, all international arrivals have to do mandatory 14 days quarantine in a hotel. Can you imagine being in that hotel with them?! :p

However they will probably need negative covid tests before they travel to anywhere, how much will that cost for all of them?! can you imagine doing tests on all the little ones?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If they go to Australia, surely they'd have to take the kids out of school? You can't really go to Australia for a fortnight can you :p

Just had a look and doubt it will be Australia, all international arrivals have to do mandatory 14 days quarantine in a hotel. Can you imagine being in that hotel with them?! :p

However they will probably need negative covid tests before they travel to anywhere, how much will that cost for all of them?! can you imagine doing tests on all the little ones?
Wonder if they're jabbed

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So sue is at alder hey with Tillie while Sophie is babysitting the rest of them. Why does sue always have to announce and tag when she’s at Alder hey? Probs for their fans to message asking is everything ok etc.

• Wow
Wonder if they're jabbed
it would have been all over their socials if they were. They completely ignored the lockdown restrictions and guidance, I'm not sure if they're anti-vaxxers etc or just too thick to notice what's been going on

Reactions: 10
it would have been all over their socials if they were. They completely ignored the lockdown restrictions and guidance, I'm not sure if they're anti-vaxxers etc or just too thick to notice what's been going on
I know sue or Noel or both are. I’m sure it was sue who shared her vaccine card last year. I suspect most might so they can travel.

Reactions: 4
So sue is at alder hey with Tillie while Sophie is babysitting the rest of them. Why does sue always have to announce and tag when she’s at Alder hey? Probs for their fans to message asking is everything ok etc.
Who posts stories and tags a hospital when attending an appointment?!? It's nobody's business except tillie and her parents! Wouldn't be surprised if a vlog is made out of it either.

Reactions: 10
Who posts stories and tags a hospital when attending an appointment?!? It's nobody's business except tillie and her parents! Wouldn't be surprised if a vlog is made out of it either.
I hope Sue asked Tillie if it was ok with her to post about the hospital appointment - she might not want the whole world and his wife to know!

Reactions: 12
Actually I think I remember Katie posted a picture of her vax card thing

Reactions: 3
You were right about vlogging it. I remember last time Tillie was I’ll and they said she was self conscious and didn’t want to be filmed yet they still plastered her and her leg and her knickers all over social media. 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
You were right about vlogging it. I remember last time Tillie was I’ll and they said she was self conscious and didn’t want to be filmed yet they still plastered her and her leg and her knickers all over social media. 😡
Disgusting that they use their crotch goblins to fund their lavish lifestyle but even more disgusting that they have and still are selling a sick child’s story. Typical Scum readers and they call themselves Liverpool supporters. They make me sick🤮

Reactions: 13
I bet they love her at Alder Hey
Disgusting that they use their crotch goblins to fund their lavish lifestyle but even more disgusting that they have and still are selling a sick child’s story. Typical Scum readers and they call themselves Liverpool supporters. They make me sick🤮
What I dislike most about them these days is that they have no integrity whatsoever. No true Liverpool supporter would be seen dead associating with that rag.

Reactions: 13

What I dislike most about them these days is that they have no integrity whatsoever. No true Liverpool supporter would be seen dead associating with that rag.
I'm not a Liverpool supporter. In fact I despise football no matter what shirts they wear. However, that has nothing to do with my decades long boycott of The Scum for the slanderous lies they've told about 96 dead people and the thousands of their family and friends who experienced the horror of that day with them. Blaming them for a disaster caused by an ill designed and neglected stadium and the incompetently corrupt idiocy of the South Yorkshire Constabulary.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not a Liverpool supporter. In fact I despise football no matter what shirts they wear. However, that has nothing to do with my decades long boycott of The Scum for the slanderous lies they've told about 96 dead people and the thousands of their family and friends who experienced the horror of that day with them. Blaming them for a disaster caused by an ill designed and neglected stadium and the incompetently corrupt idiocy of the South Yorkshire Constabulary.
This!
The fact that they also a day after the disaster claimed that supporters robbed injured, abused females and urinated on bodies, none of which was true.
And thats just what they did about Hillsborough.

I dont know any Liverpool supporters who would touch that paper.

But good old Radford, claims to be a Liverpool supporter when it suits her and has sold them numerous exclusives.
And for all her followers, if she hadnt have worked with the scum in the fist place they wouldnt be able to lift the stories from insta and their blogs using pictures that were taken by sun photographers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This!
The fact that they also a day after the disaster claimed that supporters robbed injured, abused females and urinated on bodies, none of which was true.
And thats just what they did about Hillsborough.

I dont know any Liverpool supporters who would touch that paper.

But good old Radford, claims to be a Liverpool supporter when it suits her and has sold them numerous exclusives.
And for all her followers, if she hadnt have worked with the scum in the fist place they wouldnt be able to lift the stories from insta and their blogs using pictures that were taken by sun photographers.

Reactions: 7

They can't possibly be true Liverpool supporters. It's one thing to buy the odd shirt and pose for a photo at Alder Hey with Jurgen and the lads but they never strike me as the sort to actually follow what's going on and they absolutely cannot be true supporters to be so clueless about the Sun's coverage of Hillsborough. Or do they simply not care as, to them, money trumps everything?

Josh and Dan always seem to be the ones in the shirts, with the biggest genuine interest. I wonder if they're ever taken them to a match? They could easily afford to these days, even if they couldn't when they were growing up. They just seem like a bunch of plastics who have picked a localish team to say they support, without really knowing anything about them.

I challenge Sue to prove me wrong with archive pics of them visiting Anfield, but I'm really not sure they exist. In fact, given their association with the Sun I seriously hope they don't.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.