Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little me.

VIP Member
Now she’s asking what to buy for bratty Bonnie with four or five presents already.The answer is NOTHING else, they’ve been bought more than enough unnecessary toys over the years. Having said that they are probably now back in the shop or in a dozen skips.

Reactions: 18

Shinealight

VIP Member
Just looked at some recent blogs, millies is either filmed head only or someone blocking her body. Also she’s wearing pretty baggy jumpers so I think she’s really is pregnant

Shame everyone knows its Oaklyn .
Thanks to granny Sue and the dummy.
Or are they one and the same thing?

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
The little ones can’t even sit in a car seat without crying 🙄
I don't blame them, their parents are always shoving them into ill-fitting seats with seatbelts going over their necks! I don't know how they've raised so many children and still make the most basic mistakes with things like car seats and safety. It's like their parenting methods haven't evolved from when Chris was born (neither has Sue's maturity!)

Kingbin

VIP Member
Sue has probably lost one after Hairdie. I called it when she put up a rainbow on her insta bio followed by follow our journey. It was removed.

As for the rest of it I hope it kicks off and they get taken down a peg or 10. It’s about fucking time they did!!!

• Haha

Barmybarney

Seriously Tilly is at secondary school and she is still grabbing and snatching the presents off the little ones!

It's Bonnie's birthday but we watch heidie going round the night garden ride and then watch bonnie crying her eyes out on the Peter rabbit ride.

Chances are if Sophie has covid then the whole family could have it!

Starry123

They over compensate with presents when all the child would really want is quality time with their parents. It says alot though that sue probably didnt have that growing up and being such a young mum her idea of being a 'good' mum and showing her love is through gifts. My opinion is also that she just keeps having kids to fill some sort of empty hole that she has which stems from her own childhood.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Buying kids things they need doesn’t make you a great parent sue. It’s Just the basics that

So is oaklyn the babies name , or did she steal millies dummy clip 😂
do u know thats a good point 🤣🤣🤣 Ophelia and Oaklyn

• Wow
  • Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I hope millie does everything how she wants to do it. When she was expecting ophelia the majority of the vlogs, stories and posts were about her, even used for TV show content.
If she wants to keep it quiet then good for her, she deserves to enjoy the special moments this time without a camera infront of her at every point.
If sue is jealous like the message suggests and has been helping herself to millies belongings to give to Chris's baby then its totally understandable that she would be angry. Especially if sue gave Millies child's personalised dummy clip to another grandchild.

Last edited:

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I’m amazed you all know their names-they all look the same to me and blur into a Radford haze. Mind you I’ve only got 3 kids, both sexes and still go through a list of names to get to the right one sometimes 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I find it really shocking, but not surprising, if Millie’s leaked text about Sue being moody about not being pregnant..and taking that out on the kids, is true.

You’ve only got to look at her to see that really she is too old to keep trying. I do understand when older women keep trying, particularly when they haven’t yet got any children, so do so to feel fulfilled…but when someone has had so many already, and will know that with each pregnancy, and at her age, the risks each time to both herself and the baby will be getting higher.

I don’t see how Sue would manage the practical aspects of caring for a child with complex needs, and the risks of being in that situation is increasing for her with each birth. There’s also the risk to herself, and seeing as how many young children she is already responsible for, serious complications or death, would shift full legal responsibility for the kids solely onto Noel, who is over 50 himself.

She’s got grandchildren, and will likely continues to have many more over the next few years. She has plenty of opportunity to dote on babies, she has no need to keep creating her own just because she enjoys the newness of a baby. I think for Sue, a new baby to her is like having a new toy. She seems to get a buzz from things like binge shopping, so the buying of goods, rather than the goods themselves. I think she is also like that with babies, she just likes the buzz of having a new one. It’s quite sad that by this stage in her life she hasn’t learnt how to seek pleasure in other things or control her impulsively. A good therapist is needed, not a YouTube channel.

Also I think if Sue had got a job a few years ago, working with babies for example at a day nursery, maybe she could have satisfied herself with working with babies, and then not needed to keep producing them just to enjoy the baby stage.

Sue if you are reading, can we please see more in the vlogs of normal family life, not gifted holidays, shopping sprees or staged cooking that clearly isn’t feeding the household. Things like how your evenings operate to ensure that the kids, younger and older, get through their homework. How you check who needs new clothes, how you manage the older kids in their early teens with agreeing and keeping track of their safety with them online gaming or being out with their friends. The kind of stuff that takes up a lot of time and thinking for parents of small families, that’s the kind of stuff I’d like to see done in a large family as there must be work involved in keeping track and being efficient.

Remember the Sun Fabulous mum influencer award Sue was up for a while back? She never bloody won, this woman did. I’ve never heard of her but this just goes to prove that not everyone loves these chavs and she’s certainly not a good influence 😂😂😂

Up yours saggy vag.
Saggy vag!!:D. Please someone answer me why these people get these awards? All they do is sit on their arses talking shit into a camera, go to primark and home bargains and discuss their latest braggy purchases. They don't even do it alone - Mrs Carter's husband doesn't work or Elle Darby's, or carys Whittakers or that dreadful "Ingram" woman's.

Next we'll be hearing that noels stopped working because they're soooo famous and their vlogs and deals are making so much money he doesn't have to anymore.

Really grinds my gears when there's millions of women who work full time (with a proper job!), raise children, clean their houses, go shopping, take their children out and everything in between and there's no award for them. Maybe all these companies who gift these"influencers " all this crap for nothing should think of these women to give it to instead! They won't of course but I can dream.:unsure:

• Heart

tftrc

Chatty Member
Comments about Millie just wanting to 'lie on her back' etc are uncalled for at this point, we don't even know what's happened and if she is pregnant good for her! Hope she can get out of the cult like Chloe

• Heart

lastdis

VIP Member
It’s pretty weird from the start..
What 17/18 year old wants to hang out with a 13 year old?
Noel was her brothers friend, she should have just been his mates annoying little sister.
None , and why didn’t sues brother knock him out for even looking at her in that way

Coffeeandcroissant

I am not saying I want her to start vlogging, as I am normally against vlogging with/about kids however I am still curious in Millie's case..would be interesting to see how she parents, budgets and manages her new life, how different she will do things compared to her parents? As in the Radford vlogs Ophelia was always with Sue, which might have been Sue's request to have the youngest baby for content. We never saw Millie do much, cooked 1x and it was a slop just like her mums, thats it. So to see her manage on her own (with partner), would be a more interesting content than Sue's any video.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
So sue is out Christmas decoration shopping again if they kept everything and taught to look after things. they wouldn’t need new things every year. Bonnie, heidie and Archie are there touching everything and heidie is also eating a biscuit. Doesn’t she know covid is still a thing she shouldn’t let them touch everything in sight.

dollycurz

Chatty Member
Thinking back to my own teen years I’d have been mortified if my parents had been like Noel & Sue, knocking out one baby after another, shamed wouldn’t have come close.
i am one of six and I was terribly embarrassed as a child the way strangers would stop us in the street because it was quite unusual back then.
I refused to go anywhere as a family from the age of 11 onwards.
I can’t begin to imagine how all those kids feel having their life played out on tv, newspapers and YouTube.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Kingbin

VIP Member
No I don’t like buying Christmas clothes. I keep the jumpers and hand them down as the kids grow.

Couldn’t be arsed buying 12 Christmas jumpers every year, what a waste.

Stupid fucking bitch. More money than common sense.

Where’s Millie???? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17