Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
If those kids are actually read to each night then I'm the bloody pope. Whenever we mention reading they suddenly post about books, and it's always classic literature like peppa pig or poo in the zoo 😂 remember the vlog where someone told Bonnie to read a story and then handed her a colouring book lol. Whenever they film night routines they read to the kids and they look bewildered, can't sit still, don't seem to know how books work really. They have a few tatted picture books, no chapter books for the older ones or nice gift books. They clearly haven't grown up with a love of reading because none of the older ones read and nobody in that house has any knowledge of grammar and spelling.

The only thing Sue reads is Tattle. Hi Lazy Susan! Leave your creepy husband, wash your hair and read a book xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Kingbin

VIP Member
She could've just googled that! But then she wouldn't get a bunch of concerned ass kissers asking her if everything is ok 🙄
Sophie is a loose cannon. She might try to keep her mouth shut but I think she will find it hard. All of this whilst filming 😂😂😂😂

I’m just gonna sit back and watch this one go, cos believe me it will haha 😆

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I don't think Sue posted it on purpose but if she did she's pretty thick. It painted her in a bad light. Well so does everything she posts, but admitting that she's a selfish jealous cow and that her kids resent her isn't part of her usual narrative. If she did post it on purpose to spite Millie she's even thicker than I thought!

I'm getting impatient waiting for the drama to start going down. Come on Millie, do something! 😂

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I can't even work out what the name says, I see O A K L Y N

Which surely isn't a name?!
Oakley is quite popular now so Oaklyn (which I also see) may be it.

I have noticed Sue sucking up to Nicole on Nicole's Insta. Unfortunately Sue, whilst Nicole may keep the peace for Chris and the kids she will never forget how you have treated her in the past and will continue to keep you at arm's length.

Also, poor Tilly, she has been through enough.

• Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
It's gonna get harder for them to hide the fact that Millie is gone especially round Christmas, I'm shocked the minions haven't started asking questions yet. Surely at least a few minions saw the text before Sue deleted it? How do they explain that away to themselves? "Oh it must have been someone else's photo, there's no Jeff in the Radford house and perfect Sue would never be mean to one of her children!"

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I can actually see them doing Lapland and it will be most of them going probably Millie and Ophelia as they won’t want to miss out. Some of the older ones could stay behind but they won’t. That will be the pie shop closed again. I don’t get how people think that funds it all. Most people can’t afford to take that many people to Lapland or wherever they are going. Most people can’t afford to take holidays abroad every year.

tftrc

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice sue put a strobe light warning up for people who ‘don’t like’ strobe lights after someone mentioned she never warns those with epilepsy 🤣

• Haha

Little me.

VIP Member
The amount of minions that say they want to be a fucking Radford. Idiots. They too could look pastry and malnourished with dark rings under their eyes. They need to feed them kids properly, it’s a form of child abuse, 3 chips and a sausage plus milk is not a good diet for a 19 month old toddler.

Puppet

VIP Member
Maybe they have allergies that limits what they can eat safely.
I'm sure if they had allergies we'd have heard about them. The way they milk injuries and illnesses for content you can be sure they'd do the same if any of the children had allergies. They just don't want to spend money on feeding them. All of the children look underweight and ill due to their limited diet.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I'm not a Liverpool supporter. In fact I despise football no matter what shirts they wear. However, that has nothing to do with my decades long boycott of The Scum for the slanderous lies they've told about 96 dead people and the thousands of their family and friends who experienced the horror of that day with them. Blaming them for a disaster caused by an ill designed and neglected stadium and the incompetently corrupt idiocy of the South Yorkshire Constabulary.
This!
The fact that they also a day after the disaster claimed that supporters robbed injured, abused females and urinated on bodies, none of which was true.
And thats just what they did about Hillsborough.

I dont know any Liverpool supporters who would touch that paper.

But good old Radford, claims to be a Liverpool supporter when it suits her and has sold them numerous exclusives.
And for all her followers, if she hadnt have worked with the scum in the fist place they wouldnt be able to lift the stories from insta and their blogs using pictures that were taken by sun photographers.

• Heart

Zoepenguin

I reckon it will either
I'm not even sure she keeps churning them out because she particularly likes having babies. I think she adores the attention from people she gets when she's pregnant, the freebies that land on her doorstep every day, new things to buy, all to fill a gap inside her that will never be filled. She needs psychiatric help not another baby. She needs to get to the bottom.of why she has this constant need to be a new mum.
The best thing Sue could do for herself is go to therapy, I don't even mean that in a bitchy way I genuinely think it would benefit her. I'm willing to bet she won't though...

Barmybarney

Why do they buy the kids new Halloween costumes every year?!?! Surely they must have a whole attic full of costumes so delve through and find one you like in a close enough size!

ijeanie

I'm not even sure she keeps churning them out because she particularly likes having babies. I think she adores the attention from people she gets when she's pregnant, the freebies that land on her doorstep every day, new things to buy, all to fill a gap inside her that will never be filled. She needs psychiatric help not another baby. She needs to get to the bottom.of why she has this constant need to be a new mum.
I said to my mum recently that I wondered when Sue Radford would be pregnant again and she said " you're joking aren't you look at her, if she's not already hit menopause she isn't far off, her body is knackered" and I agree with her, it's embarrassing to have children younger than your own grandchildren

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Sues currently searching for a pharmacy in whatever distant land shes in, desperate to buy some ovulation sticks to conceive baby no 24

• Haha
  • Sick

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Sue wants to keep treating heidie like a baby but it's not fair on the little one. How can she grow if she is not getting what she needs From what we've seen in various posts or stories I don't think heidie has ever had her own plate of food in front of her the most I've seen is piece of banana,a chip or cereal on a plate.

• Sad

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Why does sue brag when it comes to Christmas shopping? I can do one better I finished my Christmas shopping in august and it’s already wrapped 🙈 the only extra I did buy a few weeks ago is the leapland adventure as I thought it’d go out of stock and it has and I’m not giving Amazon £20 more for it but I didn’t buy to the excess my sons only got what he asked for which was like 4 things plus a few extra presents as well but sue literally buys the whole of smyths and the stuffs never seen in the house so where does it go? Do they return most of it? Have a magic cupboard somewhere 🤔
Shes deflecting. She knows we all saw it and is trying to move the conversation away from the message.
She will be super busy posting anything to make us talk about something else, wont you Granny Sue!

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
The fact that the little ones (at least the girls) are always in new expensive outfits but have filthy holey socks is very telling. It's all about what they look like on the surface to make them look rich, doesn't matter if they've got cold uncomfortable feet in those old socks. Come on Sue, you throw out everything and love shopping, throw out the socks and buy them some decent ones! I just know those socks are crusty :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Re-read the message that was screenshot and I wondered whether Millie may be away on holiday, rather than moved out. If she wasn't there Saturday as she mentions that the clothes better be back by the time she gets back and whether the christening may have been a last minute decision for tv content given the lack of smart clothes that was organised.

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
Why does sue brag when it comes to Christmas shopping? I can do one better I finished my Christmas shopping in august and it’s already wrapped 🙈 the only extra I did buy a few weeks ago is the leapland adventure as I thought it’d go out of stock and it has and I’m not giving Amazon £20 more for it but I didn’t buy to the excess my sons only got what he asked for which was like 4 things plus a few extra presents as well but sue literally buys the whole of smyths and the stuffs never seen in the house so where does it go? Do they return most of it? Have a magic cupboard somewhere 🤔