Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Speaking as a grandmother I’d say exactly this.
Love spending time with my grandchildren, really couldn’t imagine having kids of my own the same age, you just wouldn’t get that grandchild/grandparent relationship if you’re still taking care of little ones of your own.
You've hit the nail on the head there!

I find this really sad.
Twins like a single baby should be cherished and not exploited.
Twin pregnancy’s are hard, really hard. Extra anxiety, extra tired. I am going through it now and it’s tough.
Are you pregnant with twins? If so congrats

Reactions: 8

SandGrown

Chatty Member
Nothing a school can do. They don't 'allow it', as in it's an unauthorised absence, but they can't physically stop a family going on holiday in term time. It's the local authority who fine, for persistent unauthorised absence (usually 2 weeks but can vary from area to are), so unfortunately fines are inconsistent depending on where you live. Schools have nothing to do with the issue of fines, all they do is keep a record of attendance.
It is up to the school whether they authorise the absence or not - if they put it down as authorised, it won't even get flagged up by the local authority. Lancashire used to issue fines on a whim, we had to appeal loads for hospital appointments in Manchester (school *should* have authorised them but didn't).

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Certainly not defending them but my daughter has had the same shoes since February from clarks. She was a 5.5f and still is. Whether they initally measured her wrong i dont know but i can see why Heidie may have the same ones still. I have bought my daughter sandals, canvas and proper shoes also over the year but she is still the same size so they are all 5.5f. I only buy from clarks or start rite so she always gets her feet measured but maybe thats why the baby doesnt have knew shoes. X
she dosent have the correct shoes, she has cruising shoes not walking shoes. shes been walking for 7+ months

• Sad

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Seems like its been planned for her to post when they go away (or is it coincidence?) . surely they’ll still see it as they have internet?

Little me.

VIP Member
Where the F do they all sleep when they come. They don’t have enough room for the kids of their own. Maybe flashy mummy and daddy pay for them to stay in a hotel.
How the mighty will fall one day.

I can't even work out what the name says, I see O A K L Y N

Which surely isn't a name?!
I thought the baby was called Nathaniel ?

Little me.

VIP Member
oh bloody hell can’t believe i missed that!! explains millie being absent recently. hopefully she’s has a bit of a better baby daddy this time and one who will support her emotionally if her family aren’t. 100% think she’s responsible for her own actions but when she’s come from that family make no wonder the poor girl thinks having babies and no work ethic is a good way to live, she’s still so young so it does make me sympathise for her to be in this situation

also good on millie if this is a private pregnancy. sue exploited her throughout her pregnancy with ophelia. the vlogs, the shows. she was so young (and still is) and was probably pressured into doing that for her mum.
More like for the money it would make for Scratty Senseless Sue and Crusty Creepy Noel.

Kingbin

VIP Member
I’m so jealous 😂😂😂😂 So obsessed with a manny with a fanny lol

Get a grip Sadford, cos in that picture it looks like you’ve had the life sucked out of you. You look Ill 😬😬😬😬

• Haha

Kazzie20

VIP Member
If that message is true, Millie has admitted she’s pregnant with a boy. wonder when all this will come out

lastdis

VIP Member
She’s got an equal amount of boys and girls anyway hasn’t she? Could understand (kind of) if she didn’t have any boys and was desperately trying to have a son but that just seems so weird.
Not putting it past her to do a few rounds of ivf now 🙄
Surprised she hasn’t already. Then tried to get as many embryos as she can, she’s desperate for a multiple pregnancy

Little me.

VIP Member
I wish they would F off to the ends of the earth, they are soooooooooooooo boring with their whinining voices, scratty faces and boasting.

jxhx

VIP Member
They are so off to Lapland. Lazy Susan is packing hats scarves and gloves. I've never been, but I think you hire snow suits when you get there. Hope no one is waiting on a pie order, you will be waiting a long time.
I've been and the snowsuits, boots, hats and gloves were provided as part of the package.

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
As someone else said earlier in the thread - what happened to the halloween witch from the kitchen?

Kate1970

VIP Member
I don't think the older kids probably even give it a second thought as to how young Sue and Noel were , particularly when she first became pregnant!
They probably think it's nice they met so young and were having a baby!

• Sick
Reactions: 7