Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Looks like one of the older boys is there as well (maybe Luke?). Must be great to have so much time off that you can spend your days shopping and drinking coffee in the middle of the day.
Might be a shift worker. Like me. I work in a shop and work different days and have days off during the week. Might be wrong though.

Reactions: 9

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Majority of kids books can be handed down, younger children especially just like a good story…they don’t need to know they aren’t reading the latest popular authors. Some older copies of children’s books haven’t aged well (Enid Blyton which has inappropriate race language for example), but majority would be fine even from Chris’s childhood to still be in use.

The lack of reading is obvious, but I can see why they would not want piles of books everywhere, when it’s not even clear how they have enough space to store clothes as there isn’t 1 wardrobe per person, and toys must leave the house at same rate they enter.

Watch this space…I’m predicting a mass purchase of books (Hi Sue), to be instagrammed and never sighted again.

Reactions: 8

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
It's just speculation that Sue and Noel would go for IVF anywhere in the world that would treat them if unable to have anymore naturally increasing the chances of multiple births.
Oh dear. Well it seems to have taken quite a flight of fancy then. Shall we go the whole hog and suggest she'll try to out-do Octomom and have 9 of the buggers?
Hell it's Noel and Sue. They may well try spawning like salmon - hundreds!

• Haha

HeyFrey

Don’t believe it was an accident
I don’t believe it was an accident, yet at the same time I was on the post moments after it was posted and when I refreshed seconds later it was gone. Surely if sue wanted it to be seen she would have left it at least a minute or two, it only had one like before it was gone. Plus the message isn’t super clear as to what it’s supposed to mean, it’s a bit weird though as you’d think she would check before she uploaded

Snowystar

Where the F do they all sleep when they come. They don’t have enough room for the kids of their own. Maybe flashy mummy and daddy pay for them to stay in a hotel.
How the mighty will fall one day.

I thought the baby was called Nathaniel ?
Doesn't look like Nathaniel! But cant work out what its actually meant to be.

Also I hate these dummy clips, so unsafe!

Attachments

Kazzie20

VIP Member
so basically Millie is pregnant with a boy, we have no clue how far along. sues jealous. sue has took clothes? from millies sons wardrobe (not sure what/who for). millie hasnt announced because of the back lash the radfords would get.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Millie has said it hasnt been announced, so I doubt it would be in the show as thats coming out soon?

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
The last thing they need is yet another holiday! The next time schools are off is Christmas time if I'm not mistaken so are they going to let the kids skip school/nursery/college?? What an example to set 🙄
If they were going at Christmas would they really have started packing already🤔
My guess is Lapland UK on a weekend

LottieM

I think I remember one vlog (or might have been the last TV series) featured one of the boys (Josh?) at a football club, and Noel helping out. But apart from that - no mention of clubs, scouts, music etc.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Noel was what 17/18. I doubt sue was the first girl he had sex with. plus Sue looked very young for her age, iHe’d knew her for years
[/QUOTE]
Yep she was 13 but could easily have passed for 10 or 11. And he'd known her since she was 7. But that person up there wants to portray Sue as the aggressor who had all the ideas about making him sex her up. You know what - I bet that's what Noel told Sue too. It's classic abuser rationale that is. "I wouldn't want to have sex with kids if they weren't so flirtatious with me."

Snowystar

Anyone else think whichever child that is holding the baby, looks just like Noel in the early pictures of him and sue when they had Chris…
I don't know who it is but that poor kid has a bowl cut. I know they didn't have as much money then but surely a decent hairstyle would have been easy to do!

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Going back to the passports, I reckon they’re off to DisneyLand Paris. We all know how Sue likes to keep up with the Minghams and they’ve spent loads of Christmases/Christmas times there.

• Wow

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
I was wondering the same
Oh god I think it was maybe a cassy Clark one? Someone asked what other threads people read and someone said the radfords was juicy and mentioned millie! 😅 I was a bit confused as to why she'd force her to hide it when she already has her little girl? Even if it was a first child, bit strange 🤔

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Of course somethings gone down. But Sues out looking at tat in shops to derail the whole thing. Cannot be arsed with Millie but I hope she’s given those two twats the V sign and moved out.

Why no christening vlog?
Because it all went wrong lol 😂😂😂
They probably saved the christening for the tv show. I was surprised they didn’t vlog Oscar’s birthday last month they normally do the younger ones birthday and be all grabby. Although he may have asked not to be filmed now he’s getting older. They will be off to Alton towers this weekend as they mentioned they would be there for Bonnies birthday which is tomorrow (my cousin was born on same day that’s why I remember).