Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Like I said they looked like they came off the market and the shoes were horrendous. A total waste of money, never to be worn again.

Looking at the group photo they all look badly dressed. All that bloody money and you can’t say “ Wow they look lovely” about any of them including the grandma.
It’s well known you can’t buy class and style. Silk purse and sows ear springs to mind.
Totally agree- jeans etc at a christening- what a bunch of chavs-at least make an effort fgs.

Doesn't look like much food, considering there is 20+ not including grandchildren, other relatives/guests.
Not many guests - let’s be honest they have no friends so only loads of feral kids.

You can see its being filmed- could've at least done Bonnie's hair!
(If its even bonnie lol i dont know the younger ones they all look like one sue)
How much more filming- been filming for mths… trying to find sum decent content I expect

Hope they managed to spell it 'right' on an official document this time! (I say 'right', as their stupid version with the e on the end isn't right anyway!)

My money is on lapland as they'd planned that before hadn't they? Obviously they planned Australia too, but are they even letting people in right now?

It's such a risky time to be planning international travel right now, be amusing if it all gets cancelled again (which it so easily could). Cue Sue moaning on social media and the tabloids picking it up and posting about the 'poor' Radfords 🙄
Plz Australia…. Let them in and keep them plz

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

spilleroftea

VIP Member
She probably didnt even think of this but the scum pick up stories from their instagram and vlogs,I really hope they dont use tilly for a story.

Dori82

Am being super thick, where has the "twin" thing come from. Or is it just Tattle speculation? X

• Heart
oh bloody hell id have imagined if millie was pregnant sue would rinse it for all the views she could like she did ophelia

has anyone still got the screenshot about millie?? so intrigued now hahah
here it is

Lunalola

I agree, there's no way any regular reading goes on in that house. Most parents of just one young child have more books in their house than the Radfords. The children's teachers must be fighting a losing battle sending home reading books, and trying to help the children learn, as Sue and Noel just don't give a damn about reading or education. :(

I've got just one child atm she's a little older than Heidie, she has a huge storage box full of books . I buy her a few cheap books various types each time we go to home bargains lol . We have a selection, some more fun , some abc, 123, shapes, colours etc storybooks, lift the flaps, sensory books etc we have loads and love to look at them and read them . She's had picture books since newborn to look at and we have just added to it since then. I see books as money well spent.

Even Poundland do cheap books and the works always have offers on. No excuse just pure laziness on Sue and Noel's part :(

Home bargains do loads of books too, I get loads in there. You can get the abc/123/colours/shapes for 59p.

Last edited:

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Oh dear, The sun, yet again reporting on Sue in the garden centre buying decorations. The comments are hilarious. So many people saying they are bragging all the time, she's only known for bring on her back and popping out kids, the pie shop doesn't pay for anything and no one believes they aren't on benefits. They are getting slaughtered.
I choked the bile down and had a look in the sun but I can't see any comments - what am I doing wrong?

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
As people were saying I still get out every year the father Christmas made from a loo roll and the angel with the ping pong ball as a head, my youngest is 21 and I would be heartbroken if I didn't have them. Surely they must have so many handmade decorations with all them kids 🙄🙄🙄
I have 3 kids, the eldest is in her second year at secondary so doesn’t bring home a decoration any more but I have every one of hers brought home from school aged 4-11 plus the other Twos so far and was actually saying the other day I think we have enough to decorate an entire smaller tree with kid made decs alone and am seriously considering just having hand made Christmas decs out this year. They must have dozens and dozens. Just about all primary schools make a decoration to bring home every year. That’s at least 7 per child for the ones over 11

Watching their blog it's crazy how many times they have been to Alton towers recently! That meal must have cost hundreds, I have 8 kids 6 still at home, and no way could I treat them like that 😗😑
wow, 6 at home-I salute you!

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Think Sue is trying to make it obvious that Millie isnt there. there should be the usual group pic coming soon so we’ll see

bitsandpieces

oh bloody hell id have imagined if millie was pregnant sue would rinse it for all the views she could like she did ophelia

has anyone still got the screenshot about millie?? so intrigued now hahah

SandGrown

Chatty Member
As a kid growing up in the 70s / 80s, Morecambe was fab, always loads to do. It's still fab as long as you don't want shopping and are happy to entertain your kids with some of the simpler things in life without just throwing money at them. Obviously, first choice for for a place to live for the Radfords then

• Heart

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
It had to close because nobody was going in. I assume that as a food shop, they’d have had the right to remain open though?

In any event, Chloe came up with an idea to sell pies online which seemed to be successful.

Right now it's just Tattlers speculating something with no firm evidence so it's probably best not mentioned again while it's just a rumour, as it's quite an accusation. If you read back to posts from early in the week you'll probably find it though.

The bakery is always bloody closed every time they decide on a jolly away! They prioritise the vlogs over the bakery all the time, yet apparently the bakery is their only income 🙄

I sense you're fairly new to the Radfords? Boy you have a lot to learn about these serial fraudsters! 😂 Welcome to the thread. We look forward to educating you 😉
i do find it highly unlikely that the bakery funds them. We all know how much people earn from social media I guess. Yeah I don’t know a huge amount about them but was aware of nannygate.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Was it on the radfords IG page that the Jeff /millie? post was made? If so is it possible millie got access to sues phone, took a picture of that message on it so that was then amongst the christening ones so when sue went to upload them all this one was uploaded too , was seen by a few until a sue realised and deleted it straight away?
Millie's not bright enough to have planned that well.

• Haha