Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmawhu

VIP Member
I guess you can forgive Sue's mum for not knowing all of their names, there are far too many of them!

Joking aside, I'm not convinced she is quite saying Samson. It's definitely something similar, but I can't quite work out what it is. Her accent is quite strong though, so it could very well be Samson! It doesn't sound like any of the other kid's names, that's for sure. What dogs did they have back then? Could it have been a pet?! I know the one they had with Lola, before the Frenchies, was Amber who passed away a few years ago now but I'm sure there were different dogs too when KAC was first filmed.

😂😂He escaped from the gate n was set free 😂
Expect the tell all book to be released as soon as he hits 18. How I escaped from the Mad House! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I’m new on this thread. So who does Chloe live with now and does she still work at the pie shop? I feel sorry for Katie I just think it’s not long till she’s following Millie’s footsteps
Chloe moved out to live with her partner whilst everyone else was on holiday. Yes she does still work in the pie shop, the amount of times they go away it either keeps being closed or they leave the older ones to deal with all the orders.

I can't see them being back by Sunday ready for school on Monday so I reckon there will be big fines making there way to them. It will be hefty with 20+ kids too
Think about how much learning they will miss and fall behind on all for a holiday that's not even needed must be at least the 8th getaway they have had already this year.

Last edited:

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Watch the assumptions video part two on YouTube from 21 minutes and watch Millie's reactions - is this whole argument started because she wanted to move out and rent and Sue didn't want to? Very telling if you watch!

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
You beat me to it. There's no chance they'd be approved to foster. There are so many elements of their life that make them unsuitable. I also imagine they think fostering is all cute little newborns, where as the reality is very different, and even the little babies come with a lot of baggage. :cry:
They barely have room for the kids they have. There's no way on earth they'd be approved for fostering 🙄

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
It’s pathetic, they must have loads more footage of xmas past, if not filmed, then at least photos which could be montaged. What is the point in reshowing recent vlogs?

Maybe they didn’t bother filming/photographing their kids before they discovered there was money to be made from it.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Sues currently searching for a pharmacy in whatever distant land shes in, desperate to buy some ovulation sticks to conceive baby no 24
24? What about baby 23? Is that Samson or even Alison? 😂😂

I wonder how recent the fall out with Millie was. I wonder if she was originally suppose to go away with them but she’s not. I wonder when they do go on the trips to America where most go with them do the older ones pay or put a little bit towards it? I mean if they are going Lapland or wherever the likes of Katie could have stayed home but there again who will look after Archie?

She’s got an equal amount of boys and girls anyway hasn’t she? Could understand (kind of) if she didn’t have any boys and was desperately trying to have a son but that just seems so weird.
Not putting it past her to do a few rounds of ivf now 🙄

emmawhu

VIP Member
Who looks after the "rabbits" and walks the dogs when they're away?
The dogs don't get walked even when they are there!

They'll say the older ones left at home do it, but in reality they're probably only feeding them as, like I said, they don't get walked enough as it is even when they are home.

As for the 'rabbits', God only knows what the situation is with them. IF they still have rabbits (big if) you can pretty much guarantee they aren't the same ones they originally bought.

I find this really sad.
Twins like a single baby should be cherished and not exploited.
Twin pregnancy’s are hard, really hard. Extra anxiety, extra tired. I am going through it now and it’s tough.
Congratulations! I can only imagine a twin pregnancy and then the exhaustion of double of everything once they’re born 😳
But double the love and cuteness too 🥰❤ I genuinely send you lots of good wishes xx
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

BRAG BRAG BRAGGETY-BRAG McBRAGGINGTON BRAGNESS
49C3A088-25CA-489F-8454-F823C8C04AB6.jpeg

• Haha