Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babybelle

VIP Member
So now she’s got yellow bar stools for the kitchen but the dining room has pink chairs it just doesn’t go. How about instead of buying more pointless tat get your kids a decent meal and not the usual junk. When they were out sue had a big sandwich. Archie and bonnie had a kids sandwich meal but heidie had nothing. Katie gave her a slice of pizza. Why didn’t they get her a kids sandwich meal. Sue is trying to keep her a baby for as long as possible. Normally by now she is pregnant so has lost interest in the previous children.
They have only just bought new grey chairs for the breakfast bar because she said the other grey chairs were grotty. I saw her food on Instagram yesterday, she had 2 jacket potatoes and salad and soup and a roll and I thought that was a lot of food for 1 person but obviously it didn't say her mum was with them hence the 2 potatoes, I hope she fed heidie some soup or some jacket potato but I doubt it.

Reactions: 9

lastdis

VIP Member
It would be incredibly unethical not to mention unfair on the other children if they had IVF for another baby, shame on any clinic that would agree to it! I know it would be private so not on the NHS dollar thankfully but its still a huge risk to have any more at her age and after so many previous pregnancies. It's also money that could be used to help secure the future of the children they already have.
Like they would care, you read about ivf clinics aboard who treat anyone who has the money. I don’t think anywhere in the uk would do it

emmawhu

VIP Member
I think she worked in the bakery at some point? I'm sure I remember reading they had a nanny for a time aswell. Hopefully someone else can confirm.
They definitely had a Nanny according to that Sausage roll mum woman (Radford thread number 1). Sue and Sophie were absolutely furious at the time that that that came out. Goes against their 'image' of doing everything themselves, doesn't it?

Shinealight

VIP Member
When I first saw them on 15 kids and counting, they came across as being a couple who just loved having a lot of children….but now they come across as negligent, everything, including having more babies, seems to be for the freebies, photo opportunity and their media profile. They’ve made enough money out of the situation, and if they struggle emotionally with the idea of not having further babies….they can afford to pay for a therapist to resolve that for them.

I would not be surprised if Daniel did hit his girlfriend. Not that I think he is a violent man, but because his one ambition (to join the RAF) was cruelly played out on tv, with his mother announcing after that he had then failed to complete the basic training. Everywhere goes in Morcambe he is likely asked how he is getting on in the RAF, and he has to tell people that actually he is working at the bakery and still in a small bedroom in the basement. Daniel doesn’t clamour to be on camera in the vlogs…he shows no interest, yet his storey was a major part of the c5 series . Probably because he was the only member of the family doing something that would look positive to the public perception, rather than simply spending money and having babies under the pretence of the magic pie shop funding it all…it was a useful distraction from that to fill airtime. He was being used.

For a young male, having his dreams quashed is bad enough, but to have it done publicly could be very damaging. Add to this, his parents barely have time to discuss it with him, or to help him find alternative ambitions…it was just straight back into working in the type of job he was wanting to escape being permanently tied to. There could be a lot of pent up frustration that is coming out in abuse, he can’t shout at his parents, in case his siblings turn on him as a result.

Same with Millie, who appears outspoken, but remember that she is not in charge of the filming and editing. How much has she been told NOT to say, how many opportunities for her to be shown directly caring for her daughter when most of the family are at work or school have been overlooked in order to film family days out…where helpful siblings giver her a break by holding the baby. The way she is made to look, isn’t necessarily the true representation of how she is as a mother, just because she is mouthy, it means she enjoys to be on camera, but it doesn’t mean that she is able to say whatever she feels.

Same with some of the other teens, the older boys who don’t want to be in the vlogs…their friends still can view them and the majority of Morecambe know who they are and some of the fine details of their family setup (such as Noel’s statutory rape). How much care is given to protecting these boys from the impact of their family’s local infamousy?

No care at all that I can see, now that more of their kids will be reaching adulthood, the impact of growing up on tv/YouTube, without proper emotional support to deal with the negative side of it…the more social/behavioural problems these young adults will have.
Totally agree, makes one wonder how many things the older kids have been told not to say!!
Hardly a good example of good family dynamics.

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Not a hope in hells chance that they'd be able to foster, foster children have to have their own rooms for a start!
I was thinking exactly this! people who are decent potential foster families get turned down for much lesser things. I cannot imagine someone coming round to do an assessment and just tossing over the 22 kids and the rest of the set up!

Kingbin

VIP Member
A
This 💯👍😆

My opinion of Millie has changed so much in just a short time. I think she could really make it on her own. She’s young and of the moment, she’s funny and seems actually secure enough in herself to take no shit from anyone. Add Chloe in for good measure and they’ll be far bigger (and entertaining!) than Sue and her mundane shopping, holidays & washing piles.
If you’re reading here Millie you go girl and don’t look back 🥰

Isn’t it brilliant 🤩😂
Aye I know, she will be raging. Good 👍

• Haha

Fificoolkid

Bonnie is the femaie version of Archie. They look the same don't they haha.
Wonder if she has her Gucci's on at the christening 🤣

• Haha

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
Personally I would rather people slagged off my vag which they have no idea what it looks like, that slag off my hair 😂

---

Mod edit, everyone stop arguing and move on. Report any post you think crosd the line. Don't moderate.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
That portion he put out ,omg was so small he will be able to feed the whole bloody family ,.I have noticed its all pasta and noodles either one or two pan meals ,for gods sake Noel make them some wholesome stews

Little me.

VIP Member
I think they are definitely struggling for content?

Even their fans can't justify watching another alton towers vlog? As I presume they will do?

Sue just looks so tired? Why don't they just take a break for a bit?

There is no content. It's literally nothing.
It’s just a load of shit.

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
here it is

Oh wow!! Seems like Sue wasn't happy her daughter was pregnant and she wasn't? How awful. No wonder she's been MIA.

Dori82

I am certainly not sticking up for them but in regards to the younger kids and meals i can associate with them but i could be wrong.
I have a very picky eating daughter shes 31m. From weening i have always made every meal so i know what goes in. I refused to have a child who was picky, found a great kids cookbook and it had everything from curry's to fish dishes in it. She would eat anything. Then she started with allergies, Milk, Tomatoes, Gluten, Soya, and almost overnight her choice of meals became so much more limited, and as she got older she got so much pickier. She sees a dietician and Consultant because shes so small and meal times are just an endless battle and for me are the most stressful part of parenting. Maybe they have allergies that limits what they can eat safely.

• Heart

AmyW123

In that hair photo, has Sue placed her head right under the Hublot sign deliberately? Has she been shopping for her own or Noel's Christmas present? Does she know it's not pronounced "hub lot"?

• Haha

lastdis

VIP Member
First on google will treat up to age 56

Oh sue where was you planning on going lat year , now was it’s for more than a holiday
Australia:
There’s no national legislation imposing a maximum age for IVF in Australia, and doctors are divided over whether there should be an age limit. Guidelines in some states, such as South Australia, recommend 50 years as the maximum age

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
Sue's face is covered in pan stick ,looks like its been spread on with a trowel ,and when you grow older your hair shouldn't go darker the silly cow ,i was going to say she looked liked Maurtisha but didn't know how to spell it

• Haha