The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have any of her older children spoke publicly about how young their mother was when she fell pregnant?

Reactions: 7
A few years ago she was going to leave him because she said he was controlling especially with money. Maybe it’s not the case not with money but she is trapped because there is no way she could cope on her own.

And yes she has also said he has a temper, he got physical with Chris and Chris had to move out because a TV ended up falling off the wall.

Reactions: 10
What I’ve always wondered is when the kids get to that age they know about sex and consent have any of them thought of noel and sue’s age and looked at age of Chris and put 2 & 2 together because that must creep them out surely

Reactions: 17
I don't think the older kids probably even give it a second thought as to how young Sue and Noel were , particularly when she first became pregnant!
They probably think it's nice they met so young and were having a baby!

Alton Towers again...
Surely the kids must be fed up of going there by now. It's nice as a occasional day out but it's silly now. How many times is that this year has to be at least the 5th time. And no doubt staying in the cbeebies hotel again.

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen the video posted today on their Facebook. Called bedtime routine , about half way through? The camera shows one child slap another round the face? The child looks really shocked .. is that what actually happened or have my eyes deceived me ?! It was horrible to see

They have two buggies, Noel pushing one and Sue another. I can't see who is in the buggies though or see Millie in any stories.

Reactions: 5
On their Instagram, who is the big lad with the blue coat on? Is it Joe as Sophie is there? Doubtful it's Chris. The screen was moving so the screenshot isn't that great
It’s Noel from Katie’s stories. Can’t see Millie but she could be there in the back.

Reactions: 3
On their Instagram, who is the big lad with the blue coat on? Is it Joe as Sophie is there? Doubtful it's Chris. The screen was moving so the screenshot isn't that great
Aye. He’s on his way to the bar cheers

Reactions: 5
I think she worked in the bakery at some point? I'm sure I remember reading they had a nanny for a time aswell. Hopefully someone else can confirm.
They definitely had a Nanny according to that Sausage roll mum woman (Radford thread number 1). Sue and Sophie were absolutely furious at the time that that that came out. Goes against their 'image' of doing everything themselves, doesn't it?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.