The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you for real?!

I believe Sue was 12 when she conceived his child and he was a year off adulthood but yeah, he was just a wee lad. Your post actually makes me feel a bit sick, so I won’t be engaging with you on this any further.
Just a wee lad? He’d be signing the sex offenders register if that happened now

Reactions: 9
I highly doubt that Bonnie will be the last one, Sue is probably pining for a newborn again. I agree that so much of the vlog content is staged, they need to reinvent themselves after the bad press.
I do not believe that Noel ever had a vasectomy and a reversal 3 months later, I think he said that to make it look like he was doing the right thing by stopping at X amount of children. There is no way on earth that they could have had so many if the UK's welfare state was not so generous. Their earnings are pin money and the tax credits will be their main income.

Where did Sue admit about the ASD/ADHD diagnosis?

Reactions: 2
I’m not getting into the basics of it but as someone who walks past teeneagers on the way to there school everyday there’s a big difference between a 13 year old and a 17 year old. Mentally and physically. Saying that though I think the law should be changed to 18. I just don’t think teens are old enough emotionally to handle it all if I’m honest. I wasnt eady at 15 almost 16 and I certainly wouldn’t of been ready at 12 there needs to be more out there to protect children from this kind of thing.

Reactions: 8
I highly doubt that Bonnie will be the last one, Sue is probably pining for a newborn again. I agree that so much of the vlog content is staged, they need to reinvent themselves after the bad press.
I do not believe that Noel ever had a vasectomy and a reversal 3 months later, I think he said that to make it look like he was doing the right thing by stopping at X amount of children. There is no way on earth that they could have had so many if the UK's welfare state was not so generous. Their earnings are pin money and the tax credits will be their main income.

Where did Sue admit about the ASD/ADHD diagnosis?
I’m sure it was in a reply to an Instagram comment that one of the boys (Max maybe?) has one or the other and they were getting Casper tested

Reactions: 3
Are you for real?!

I believe Sue was 12 when she conceived his child and he was a year off adulthood but yeah, he was just a wee lad. Your post actually makes me feel a bit sick, so I won’t be engaging with you on this any further.
No she was 14 when she gave birth to her first child.
At the end of the day what’s done is done and he stood by her and looked after her. They were both adopted so had a lot in common.
I think you’re very narrow minded and unforgiving. It’s not an ideal situation and they probably look back and think what the hell were we doing but you can’t judge till you’ve walked in their shoes

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
At the end of the day what’s done is done and he stood by her and looked after her. They were both adopted so had a lot in common.
I think you’re very narrow minded and unforgiving. It’s not an ideal situation and they probably look back and think what the hell were we doing but you can’t judge till you’ve walked in their shoes
Under 16 is illegal for a reason IT IS STATUTORY RAPE it’s not being “unforgiving” or “narrow minded”. How are you defending him or the situation at all?! It’s not about judgement or walking in someone’s shoes IT IS NOT OKAY. Please explain in detail how it’s okay, give me all the reasons it’s okay please go on...

Reactions: 12
Some 17 year olds are still like little boys and things were very different back then anyway.
She may give birth but I see him help out much more then a lot of dads and unlike a lot of men, he hasn’t expected her to birth children and then go straight back out to work and pay 50/50 as soon as the umbilical drops off.
If he ever loses patience then who can blame him, having a family is like running a buisness, you can try for 20 years to have kids and still get stressed out by them when they arrive. It is of no indication of how much he loves his family or wants his family and being stern with your children teaches them discipline and respect.
Unlike the Freers those children seem well mannered and happy and that’s the main thing.
My son was very immature at 17 (and 18 for that matter) and as the mother of a 13 year old girl I find your comment revolting. It’s child abuse.
She was just 14 when Chris was born, Noel was 18. Not ‘just’ 18 either. She was a child at the time and sexually abused, and by the looks of it groomed. I think you are very narrow minded and dangerous. Condoning this because ‘what’s done is done’, would you say the same of Rolf Harris or Jimmy Saville?
I know many people who were adopted who don’t sexually assault children.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She was 13 when she got pregnant though.
Its not narrow minded - the law is there for the reason.
I couldn't imagine wanting to date a Year 8 when you're in college or working full-time, regardless of what you have in common.

Reactions: 12
Literally having this conversation with my oh. The law should be changed like 40 year old men can have relations with 16 year olds. 🤢What Noel did was wrong but they are adults now and time has moved on and they have a lot of children. It doesn’t make it right but we all have skeletons 🤷🏼‍♀️

I guess we’ll never know, but it would be interesting to know what people did think at the time, if her doctors or teachers or parents or neighbours said or did anything

Literally having this conversation with my oh. The law should be changed like 40 year old men can have relations with 16 year olds. 🤢What Noel did was wrong but they are adults now and time has moved on and they have a lot of children. It doesn’t make it right but we all have skeletons 🤷🏼‍♀️
Josef Fritzl had a lot of kids and time moved on. Doesn’t make it right though. It’s not a ‘skeleton’ it’s a fact, and it’s not ok to just brush it away and make money off it. I don’t have any skeletons that involve sexually assaulting minors.

Reactions: 10
Josef Fritzl had a lot of kids and time moved on. Doesn’t make it right though. It’s not a ‘skeleton’ it’s a fact, and it’s not ok to just brush it away and make money off it. I don’t have any skeletons that involve sexually assaulting minors.
Nope totally agree with you I’m not brushing it off. Trust me I don’t like sexual predators at all but no one did anything then. They have a family now and no one is going to do anything now. If he was obviously preying on children now it’s a different story. Either way I’m not saying what he did was right at all.

Statutory rape isn’t a “skeleton”

Reactions: 5
Statutory rape isn’t a “skeleton”
I think they just meant nothing can be done now sadly. It would've been up to her parents or someone to report it at the time, but a lot of the times, parents sadly either don't see anything wrong with it or (since Sue got pregnant) probably thought it was best not to.

Tbh these days I mostly feel sorry for the kids - especially the older ones who would understand it a bit more, as they probably receive the brunt of the abuse. Maybe not directly but I'm sure after the last documentary, they would've seen the comments online or had a few posted on their own accounts. It must be awkward for them as I wonder what their feelings are or if they've been taught its normal and fine.

Reactions: 3
Sue said in her old blog that the family GP told her mother not to ban Sue from seeing Noel. I suppose that way they could keep an eye on her and not risk them running away together with no means to support themselves.

• Wow
DCCDCBF1-6651-4274-B766-EB0FBBC65C54.jpeg

This wiki article f-states they met when she was 7, so there’s nothing stating when he started sexually engaging with a child. She got pregnant at 13 and a few months, whilst ‘going out’ with Noel who had started hanging with her older brother. So this much older young man was in her home and life as a friend of a brother, none of this is acceptable.

Sue said in her old blog that the family GP told her mother not to ban Sue from seeing Noel. I suppose that way they could keep an eye on her and not risk them running away together with no means to support themselves.
So concerning that when dealing with such a vulnerable young child the gp was worried about a pregnant 13 year old running away with an 18 yr old man rather than her mental health, exploitation and vulnerability. She’s childlike now at 44, so I can’t imagine she was a mature 13 yr old.
The fact that they stayed together and had 21 children is completely alarming.
It’s not that I think he should be prosecuted now against Sue’s will, they just shouldn’t be publicised and paraded on tv as wonderful and given all the adoring fans and people saying it was different times. Sue was an abused child and seems to have significant learning problems.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 25351

This wiki article f-states they met when she was 7, so there’s nothing stating when he started sexually engaging with a child. She got pregnant at 13 and a few months, whilst ‘going out’ with Noel who had started hanging with her older brother. So this much older young man was in her home and life as a friend of a brother, none of this is acceptable.

So concerning that when dealing with such a vulnerable young child the gp was worried about a pregnant 13 year old running away with an 18 yr old man rather than her mental health, exploitation and vulnerability. She’s childlike now at 44, so I can’t imagine she was a mature 13 yr old.
The fact that they stayed together and had 21 children is completely alarming.
It’s not that I think he should be prosecuted now against Sue’s will, they just shouldn’t be publicised and paraded on tv as wonderful and given all the adoring fans and people saying it was different times. Sue was an abused child and seems to have significant learning problems.
Noel groomed her no matter how they try to spin it.
He is also the one who has forced her to keep
having babies and due to her immaturity and co-dependency I don’t think she knows how to say no.
Imagine spending all your adult life pregnant, it must have taken such a toll on her body.
She had warnings before about more pregnancies yet she ignored them. How could a loving husband want to put his wife through that knowing there was potential danger.
What if, god forbid she died. All those children left without a mother.

Reactions: 13
Poor Archie. Nice group photo on her insta story that he isn't in the a separate one of him on his own like an after thought. He desperately needs a hair cut too!

I think when you get to a certain number of children authorities should step in. Childcare settings have rules for this very reason you cannot possibly keep them all safe or meet all their needs.

Noel groomed her no matter how they try to spin it.
He is also the one who has forced her to keep
having babies and due to her immaturity and co-dependency I don’t think she knows how to say no.
Imagine spending all your adult life pregnant, it must have taken such a toll on her body.
She had warnings before about more pregnancies yet she ignored them. How could a loving husband want to put his wife through that knowing there was potential danger.
What if, god forbid she died. All those children left without a mother.
The amount of kids she is bringing into the world will definitely catch up with her health wise. She was vulnerable and Noel took advantage of that. I will not be at all surprised if she passes away relatively young as the pregnancies will be taking a toll on her body. Goodness knows what state her reproductive system is in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.