The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did they check out the breeder carefully, any ones I know would never release a puppy at 8 weeks old. It just seems an odd time to get one, they are redecorating the dining room (where they placed her bed) and they are off on holiday soon. They didn't seem prepared for her either, taking her into the pet shop to buy the basics. Sue must be longing to get pregnant and the dog is a distraction mode.
I thought that, they literally just picked her up with nothing, it all seemed very quick and odd. Im suprised they hadn't even come up with a name. When we got our kitten last year we had his name picked out for about 3 weeks before he even came home.

Reactions: 2
I wonder did they check out the breeder carefully, any ones I know would never release a puppy at 8 weeks old. It just seems an odd time to get one, they are redecorating the dining room (where they placed her bed) and they are off on holiday soon. They didn't seem prepared for her either, taking her into the pet shop to buy the basics. Sue must be longing to get pregnant and the dog is a distraction mode.
I've had three dogs from puppies and all were brought home at 8 weeks, all from reputable breeders too.

Reactions: 3
Makes me think when they do go they will make a big thing go it for more views

Posting about her bugaboo double buggy breaking. They’ve been in touch with her and will probably offer her a free replacement but lots of comments from people saying they should give her a free one as she is always advertising their pram for them!

Is it just me or do they seem to have an awful lot of spare cash just lately? What with real expensive holidays and they have spent loads on the house. Even the new dog is an expensive breed!! Noel’s bakery must be an absolute gold mine

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or do they seem to have an awful lot of spare cash just lately? What with real expensive holidays and they have spent loads on the house. Even the new dog is an expensive breed!! Noel’s bakery must be an absolute gold mine
I’d imagine that since her dad had been diagnosed with cancer they’re on a ‘duck it, it’s only money and life’s too short’ way of thinking, they’ve had tv programmes and Magazine articles, newspaper articles, now a YouTube channel, gifted kitchen, gifted appliances, gifted holidays etc etc so they probably have a fair whack saved! Either that or her dad left them some money?!

I think the holidays and renovations are all #ads or #spons. The kitchen certainly was, although they didn't declare it.
I have been ill and 16-18 KAC today and what really struck me was how badly behaved the younger boys were. No wonder they were delighted with Hallie! The boys were constantly punching, slapping and grappling each other and their speech was very behind. They seemed to be acting out for attention. I can see from the vlogs that Archie is going to be the same, he always looks like he's on the verge of a strop.

I think the holidays and renovations are all #ads or #spons. The kitchen certainly was, although they didn't declare it.
I have been ill and 16-18 KAC today and what really struck me was how badly behaved the younger boys were. No wonder they were delighted with Hallie! The boys were constantly punching, slapping and grappling each other and their speech was very behind. They seemed to be acting out for attention. I can see from the vlogs that Archie is going to be the same, he always looks like he's on the verge of a strop.
What is KAC?

Posting about her bugaboo double buggy breaking. They’ve been in touch with her and will probably offer her a free replacement but lots of comments from people saying they should give her a free one as she is always advertising their pram for them!
So cheeky and entitled. You can afford to buy a new one so buy one... I can’t afford to take 20 people to Florida.

Reactions: 9
just found this on facebook

We are super excited to announce after many months of searching for the right partner that tomorrow will be the start of Food Foundry's new and improved pie menu seeing a lot more variety of flavours....10 flavours to be exact, from Steak & Stilton to Cheese & Broccoli!! Pies which are filled to the brim, bursting with flavour, using the finest of ingredients and all hand made of course to meet Food Foundry standards 😊. We are delighted to have teamed up with Radford’s Pie Company, a well-established family run bakery who hand make all of their pies and have many years experience in mastering the art and craft of quality pie making. Be sure to come to the shop tomorrow to try our new pie selection, we promise you won’t be disappointed, see you tomorrow!

Someone mentioned the amount of money they seem to spend. I guess the husband owns a business. They keep having kids so personal appearances will earn a bit of money and they must get a TON of family allowance each week! I am so over them though

just found this on facebook

We are super excited to announce after many months of searching for the right partner that tomorrow will be the start of Food Foundry's new and improved pie menu seeing a lot more variety of flavours....10 flavours to be exact, from Steak & Stilton to Cheese & Broccoli!! Pies which are filled to the brim, bursting with flavour, using the finest of ingredients and all hand made of course to meet Food Foundry standards 😊. We are delighted to have teamed up with Radford’s Pie Company, a well-established family run bakery who hand make all of their pies and have many years experience in mastering the art and craft of quality pie making. Be sure to come to the shop tomorrow to try our new pie selection, we promise you won’t be disappointed, see you tomorrow!
I think the pie business is drying up hence they are branching out.

The most recent vlog they seem to be on the beg for a #spon RV holiday in America.

Reactions: 1
Whoever’s thumb that is holding the kids hair has a fungal infection and should get it treated ASAP, hopefully they aren’t handling food or pies... even with gloves 🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.