The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when you get to a certain number of children authorities should step in. Childcare settings have rules for this very reason you cannot possibly keep them all safe or meet all their needs.
Exactly. In a nursery you can only have 3 children if you have any that are under 2 (I think!) You can have 4 2 year olds and then I think when they get to pre-school you can have 8.

Reactions: 3
I think when you get to a certain number of children authorities should step in. Childcare settings have rules for this very reason you cannot possibly keep them all safe or meet all their needs.
And some psychological evaluation because this isn't normal. And even though she has stated Bonnie was the last I honestly don't believe it!

Reactions: 4
And some psychological evaluation because this isn't normal. And even though she has stated Bonnie was the last I honestly don't believe it!
She will only be the last if Mother Nature stops her conceiving.

Reactions: 6
Firstly sue used to discuss it before she realised people might class it as state help, and secondly the magic pie shop is a business. Details are available online and if you’d read the thread there’s loads of info. They get child benefit so the money taken home is under the threshold of child benefit and therefore tax credits. If your business doesn’t make a lot of profit and you are not paid much despite working lots of hours you will get maximum tax credits.
They’ve stated they have children with some disabilities. I couldn’t give a toss if they claim their entitlement but they are ridiculous constantly in the papers as not on benefits, they just mean he works.
Unless you know someone with a large family or disabled child you may not realise quite how much tax credits are available.
I just wondered as I’ve never seen them staring what they receive. I’ve never bothered so much to start reading up about it as it doesn’t bother me so much what they may or may not receive.

Reactions: 1
She will only be the last if Mother Nature stops her conceiving.
I completely agree. I think after so many you should have to pay for all your antinatal and postnatal appointments and your consultants/midwives fees. You have to pay for IVF and any other treatment where you don’t qualify on NHS. In the USA I think it’s 2000 dollars for a labour/delivery, I’m not saying everybody should pay at all. But I think after 4, you should pay and the money should be put into cancer, mental health or helping people who can’t conceive... they can after all take 20kids to Florida and if taken at face value they have paid for this.

Reactions: 14
My son was very immature at 17 (and 18 for that matter) and as the mother of a 13 year old girl I find your comment revolting. It’s child abuse.

She was just 14 when Chris was born, Noel was 18. Not ‘just’ 18 either. She was a child at the time and sexually abused, and by the looks of it groomed. I think you are very narrow minded and dangerous. Condoning this because ‘what’s done is done’, would you say the same of Rolf Harris or Jimmy Saville?
I know many people who were adopted who don’t sexually assault children.
Rolf Harris and Jimmy saville were much older men who preyed on young children some as young as 6 and 7 sexually abusing them and raping them.
They weren’t a young lad who happened to fall for the girl who lived in the same street as them and were both adopted which meant they had a lot in common.
Like I said it wasn’t an ideal situation but Noel was not a predator at 17-18 years old. He was still a teenage boy and most boys of that age still look and act really young.
You all make out like he’s some predatory pedophile.

I’m sure she’s been kept a very close eye on.
If you have a special needs child they watch you like a hawk so it’s impossible to be a bad parent.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Rolf Harris and Jimmy saville were much older men who preyed on young children some as young as 6 and 7 sexually abusing them and raping them.
They weren’t a young lad who happened to fall for the girl who lived in the same street as them and were both adopted which meant they had a lot in common.
Like I said it wasn’t an ideal situation but Noel was not a predator at 17-18 years old. He was still a teenage boy and most boys of that age still look and act really young.

If you have a special needs child they watch you like a hawk so it’s impossible to be a bad parent.
It’s people who think like this who continue to put vulnerable children at risk. Of course it was predatory. She was a child. I have a 13 yr old and your comments are excitement concerning.
I also have a special needs child and that comment is completely untrue as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Nobody used the word pedophile, just that by law, them getting together would've been classified statutory rape and at 18, you are an adult (it doesn't matter if you're immature for your age or look or act young), so why would you want to be dating and having a child with someone whose still in school?

Reactions: 7
Having a puppy is worse than a newborn as there's no nappy to contain all the toileting. They don't sleep and need a lot of effort and training.

How is that possible with that many children. Holy moly. I would put money on it not lasting long.

Reactions: 6
Poor Casper. He asked to hold that puppy so many times and he was ignored and it was given to Hallie :-(

Having a puppy is worse than a newborn as there's no nappy to contain all the toileting. They don't sleep and need a lot of effort and training.

How is that possible with that many children. Holy moly. I would put money on it not lasting long.
At one point they had 3 dogs so think they know how to look after one by now!

Poor Casper. He asked to hold that puppy so many times and he was ignored and it was given to Hallie :-(
Is it Casper who has ADHD? Maybe he was being too rough with it? My son was like that when I had another baby. He used to squeeze him a bit too hard!

Reactions: 2
At one point they had 3 dogs so think they know how to look after one by now!

Is it Casper who has ADHD? Maybe he was being too rough with it? My son was like that when I had another baby. He used to squeeze him a bit too hard!
Hmm maybe I'm just a light weight. When we got our puppy I honestly could have sent him back. I found him an absolute handful, much harder than my newborn babies.

Reactions: 2
I’ve always wanted a dog but when my friend had a puppy and I realised how hard it was it really put me off as sounded like having a newborn!

They’re probably used to a puppy waking them up after having 20 babies !

I know poor little Casper , Hallie asks for something she gets it at the snap of her fingers all because she’s their ‘rainbow baby’ all kids should be treated the same

Reactions: 5
I’ve always wanted a dog but when my friend had a puppy and I realised how hard it was it really put me off as sounded like having a newborn!

They’re probably used to a puppy waking them up after having 20 babies !
We’ve got a 5 month old puppy and yes for the first few weeks he was a nightmare but he’s so easy now, they don’t take long to settle. Don’t get me wrong it was 2/3 weeks of hell but he’s worth it x

Reactions: 4
I know poor little Casper , Hallie asks for something she gets it at the snap of her fingers all because she’s their ‘rainbow baby’ all kids should be treated the same
100%. My daughter is our rainbow baby and as much joy as she has brought us after the hardest time of our lives I don’t think I could ever show her favouritism if we were lucky enough to have another. Maybe it’s just me but I’d be counting my blessings that I had so many children safe and well when her pregnancies must be so incredibly high risk by now.

I wonder did they check out the breeder carefully, any ones I know would never release a puppy at 8 weeks old. It just seems an odd time to get one, they are redecorating the dining room (where they placed her bed) and they are off on holiday soon. They didn't seem prepared for her either, taking her into the pet shop to buy the basics. Sue must be longing to get pregnant and the dog is a distraction mode.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.