The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you crazy?! This has been discussed up thread. It did not cut off at 2 children for EXISTING children. You’ve obviously not read the thread. You cannot add children born recently, but previous children will continue to get it and children receiving dla get a huge premium. You are deluded. Noel does not support these children, the state does. My friend with 4 children (age 5-17) 2 on DLA gets 36k. So even if only 13 kids are still in receipt it’s loads, so you can imagine what you like, but head over to entitledto.com. A business that doesn’t make huge profits (it gets the threshold) they will get full tax credits (as well as full child benefit)
I’ve no idea why people have this daft idea about tax credits being cut.
How do you know how much his business makes though? Or if they get dla? They might earn too much to be entitled to child/working tax credits.

Reactions: 2
How do you know how much his business makes though? Or if they get dla? They might earn too much to be entitled to child/working tax credits.
Firstly sue used to discuss it before she realised people might class it as state help, and secondly the magic pie shop is a business. Details are available online and if you’d read the thread there’s loads of info. They get child benefit so the money taken home is under the threshold of child benefit and therefore tax credits. If your business doesn’t make a lot of profit and you are not paid much despite working lots of hours you will get maximum tax credits.
They’ve stated they have children with some disabilities. I couldn’t give a toss if they claim their entitlement but they are ridiculous constantly in the papers as not on benefits, they just mean he works.
Unless you know someone with a large family or disabled child you may not realise quite how much tax credits are available.

Reactions: 5
If you do a basic tax credit calculator, on 13 kids (not sure how many they claim for, no disabilities (because I’m not sure if they claim) on £49k a year income and they would get at least £2k every 4 weeks...plus child benefit etc

It’s a lot of money x

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If you do a basic tax credit calculator, on 13 kids (not sure how many they claim for, no disabilities (because I’m not sure if they claim) on £49k a year income and they would get at least £2k every 4 weeks...plus child benefit etc

It’s a lot of money x
A child with disability (she stated recently one has ASD and one has ADHD -aged 5&6) then there’s Tillie with her leg growth issues. They are entitled to claim DLA, which could be £90-400 per month per child, plus up to £4K extra tax credits per year, per child, on top of that you could claim £240 carers allowance. It’s not playing the system, it’s entitlement. Then there’s probably £800 a month child benefit. They took down blogs where Sue was open with what they claim because there’s no way people would continue to say how amazing they were for being self funded. It’s an utter joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I really really hope she isn’t pregnant again. Imagine! She already has at least 2 kids with some kind of learning difficulty, a daughter about to need a lot of attention and hospital visits for her leg frame, 2 that still need to be taught to talk and use a potty, and what, 10 on top of that still under 18? Why would you add another baby to that it’s absolutely insane!

Why would she think of the needs of her existing children, when you can have a lovely newborn?

Also carers allowance has gone up to £264.40 a month.

Reactions: 2
Why would she think of the needs of her existing children, when you can have a lovely newborn?

Also carers allowance has gone up to £264.40 a month.
But you have to care 35 hrs a week for the child that gets dla to get careers, she can’t possibly do that for any of her kids with how many there are

I have to agree with you all, I have absolutely no problem with anyone claiming anything they are entitled to; But equally, if you're going to open up your whole lives to the world then don't tell it you don't get any help, when you do.
Also agree that for the existing kids, another baby isn't a good plan.
A child with a learning or health problem is a massive undertaking. I don't understand how you can look at all those variables of differing needs, all the investment of time and think 12 + 1 newbie on top is a recipe for success.

Reactions: 4
Are you crazy?! This has been discussed up thread. It did not cut off at 2 children for EXISTING children. You’ve obviously not read the thread. You cannot add children born recently, but previous children will continue to get it and children receiving dla get a huge premium. You are deluded. Noel does not support these children, the state does. My friend with 4 children (age 5-17) 2 on DLA gets 36k. So even if only 13 kids are still in receipt it’s loads, so you can imagine what you like, but head over to entitledto.com. A business that doesn’t make huge profits (it gets the threshold) they will get full tax credits (as well as full child benefit)
I’ve no idea why people have this daft idea about tax credits being cut.
I meant her newer children can’t be added and aren’t a lot of them over 16? I’m not sure if it goes over that. But if they are receiving. Tax credits they aren’t being deceitful or claiming other benefits as a lot of people are entitled to it. Plus the cost of keeping those kids I’m sure outweighs what they would get. I never said it’s been cut for them or that they are only getting enough for two. I said it has been cut to two and since then she has had more children so she’s not going to recieve any for them and some are over the age limit now. I’m not sure why you have a problem with them receiving tax credits if I’m honest because most of the country receives it.

I’ve just seen because she says she doesn’t get it.
I guess that’s a problem yeah but she seems quite simple so maybe in her head because everyone gets it she thinks it’s not the same as benefits.

Reactions: 3
Poor Katie's makeup was so bad for her prom, she's a pretty girl when natural but her sister went waaaaay OTT. Dress was beautiful though!

Still can't figure out how those small meals Noel cooks is shared between everyone, no wonder his sons look half starved :oops:

Katie looked lovely but Chloe did a shocking job on her make up and took away her natural beauty. She didn’t need it all caked on like that.

Reactions: 7
Katie looked lovely but Chloe did a shocking job on her make up and took away her natural beauty. She didn’t need it all caked on like that.
Agree! She is naturally pretty so didn’t need all that crap over her face...her dress was lovely though!

Reactions: 5
Poor Katie's makeup was so bad for her prom, she's a pretty girl when natural but her sister went waaaaay OTT. Dress was beautiful though!

Still can't figure out how those small meals Noel cooks is shared between everyone, no wonder his sons look half starved :oops:
It looks like there's loads of concealer under the eyebrow which I don't get? that or eyeshadow.

She looked much prettier without the makeup. Why was Sue so over excited? Surely she’s been through Prom with her 3 older daughters?

🙄 is that a joke? What kind of decent guy of 17 sleeps with a 13 year old?
He had a vasectomy years ago. He then had it reversed. He lets her risk her body time and again whilst all he has to do is have sex. Are you suggesting a stressed guy wouldn’t have sex? And he’s often seen encouraging her to have more children. Gosh what a lovely guy. They claim more tax credits than anyone else in the country. It’s a flipping joke, so he doesn’t seem like a nice guy to most people.
Some 17 year olds are still like little boys and things were very different back then anyway.
She may give birth but I see him help out much more then a lot of dads and unlike a lot of men, he hasn’t expected her to birth children and then go straight back out to work and pay 50/50 as soon as the umbilical drops off.
If he ever loses patience then who can blame him, having a family is like running a buisness, you can try for 20 years to have kids and still get stressed out by them when they arrive. It is of no indication of how much he loves his family or wants his family and being stern with your children teaches them discipline and respect.
Unlike the Freers those children seem well mannered and happy and that’s the main thing.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Some 17 year olds are still like little boys and things were very different back then anyway.
She may give birth but I see him help out much more then a lot of dads and unlike a lot of men, he hasn’t expected her to birth children and then go straight back out to work and pay 50/50 as soon as the umbilical drops off.
If he ever loses patience then who can blame him, having a family is like running a buisness, you can try for 20 years to have kids and still get stressed out by them when they arrive. It is of no indication of how much he loves his family or wants his family and being stern with your children teaches them discipline and respect.
Unlike the Freers those children seem well mannered and happy and that’s the main thing.
Are you for real?!

I believe Sue was 12 when she conceived his child and he was a year off adulthood but yeah, he was just a wee lad. Your post actually makes me feel a bit sick, so I won’t be engaging with you on this any further.

Reactions: 14
You do realise having sex with someone under 16 is statutory rape right? She wasn’t mentally mature enough to make that decision and before you go off on a stupidity rant her actual brain wasn’t developed enough to make any of those choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.