The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until the shoes are in the skip?

see from Katie’s Instagram they are on the way to see Chris and Nicole and the new baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think I recognize a gucci bag in one of katie's stories, wonder if Sue actually treated her kids to gifts like she does herself for once

Reactions: 4
Gucci for the mum of 22 from Morecambe

Doesn’t really go does it? 😩

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It seems like completely baseless accusations about Luke that Ma Radfraud should just ignore. I would be more concerned about documented hebephile Noel in that house full of young girls.

My guess is Luke and Millie were particularly close growing up. They are the only two of the Radford clones in the same school year so they probably spent a lot of time together - maybe even in the same class in primary school. They were kids #6 and #7 too. Right around the stage where Ma Radfraud started popping out a kid roughly every year but without any teenage girls around to help out, so I doubt they got much adult attention.

Reactions: 11
I feel like things are heading the same way as with the Inghams! They end up there content being them responding to what's said here and it gets bitter! We moaned about how much money she spends so she goes and buys £500 odd trainers! We moan about the boys beds so she buys some but claims they to busy to build them!

I'm not keen on this family at all. I dislike the way they have become rude and materialistic. However, I'm not going to comment on recent accusations highlighted on here, however, what I will say, is Sue is claiming she was sent vile screenshots. If this is true, I would be more concerned that someone within tattle is relating information and screen shooting information and basically being a mole and repeating everything said back to the family. Also I would say the said person doing this should be banned from this site. I have been on the receiving end of Sue and her merry men, and quite frankly, she can be vile obnoxious and very rude and she doesn't give a tit who she upsets, however, two wrongs don't make a right, so whoever is screen shooting conversations on here should stop it. I know Sue uses this site because it's pretty obvious she does, and don't put your life out there for the world to see if you can't take criticism, and honestly,she may have taken screen shots herself, we will never know.

Reactions: 15
I'm fairly sure most threads on here have fans reading them and reporting back, many probably join in with the bitching so they don't get suspected.
On a lighter note I'm still cackling over the bedazzled orthopaedic sneaker comment, can't think of them as anything else now! £500 for them, seriously...

I'm not keen on this family at all. I dislike the way they have become rude and materialistic. However, I'm not going to comment on recent accusations highlighted on here, however, what I will say, is Sue is claiming she was sent vile screenshots. If this is true, I would be more concerned that someone within tattle is relating information and screen shooting information and basically being a mole and repeating everything said back to the family. Also I would say the said person doing this should be banned from this site. I have been on the receiving end of Sue and her merry men, and quite frankly, she can be vile obnoxious and very rude and she doesn't give a tit who she upsets, however, two wrongs don't make a right, so whoever is screen shooting conversations on here should stop it. I know Sue uses this site because it's pretty obvious she does, and don't put your life out there for the world to see if you can't take criticism, and honestly,she may have taken screen shots herself, we will never know.
You do know this is a public site?! 🤦‍♀️ You don’t even need a profile, you can just read it and screenshot any post as it’s a Public forum any tom, dick or Harry can read!

Reactions: 12
I'm fairly sure she simply saw it herself as we all know how she stalks this thread daily. She doesn't want to admit that though, hence the 'screenshots'.

If someone did screenshot and send it to her, they simply beat her to it lol. It's an open public forum, so nobody has done anything wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She reads here. Although a minion could perhaps think they were doing her a favour by sending a screen grab 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not long before rants start getting out in vlogs, just like creepy and lazy

Can we kinda get back on track. Yeah it was distasteful but lest not derail the thread and not call out Sue.

The beds she has bought for the boys room are alot wider than her current bunk beds, I think she will find as issue because the boys cupboard is very narrow.

I cant believe that she spent £525 on an ugly pair of trainers when she cant buy some decent shampoo or a hair treatment.

And Hairdye is still running round in the 1 pair of shoes she got 6 months or so ago, time to get her remeasured Sue.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can we kinda get back on track. Yeah it was distasteful but lest not derail the thread and not call out Sue.

The beds she has bought for the boys room are alot wider than her current bunk beds, I think she will find as issue because the boys cupboard is very narrow.

I cant believe that she spent £525 on an ugly pair of trainers when she cant buy some decent shampoo or a hair treatment.

And Hairdye is still running round in the 1 pair of shoes she got 6 months or so ago, time to get her remeasured Sue.
That room was already full with the bunkbed and TV. Bigger bed in that cupboard??? I can't believe she won't find a place for the boys somewhere in the house..thats literally my storage room's size, I would feel claustrophobic on my own let alone with another one and a bunkbed. Where are their clothes? Desk for homework ?(this isnt a serious question though..🙄)

Reactions: 10
Yes I do know it's a public site thank you
Are you sure as you said there must be a Tattle mole and they should be banned from this ‘public’ forum?! 🤦‍♀️

Nobody sent her screenshots, her and Sophie and probably a few of the others in the family read here ALL the time. She thinks by mentioning the Police she can scare people from posting. However I do think the one who she said gave too many clues is the one who keeps posting that lives near them. If she takes tips from her mate brummymummyof2 then Brummy did get the Police involved as her neighbour used to post on brummy’s thread on here and the Police did go round and warn her but I did find it laughable the Police were even interested.

Reactions: 1

Why can't she move one of the kids who doesn't share a room with anyone into the small room and put the 3 boys in the bigger room. I don't understand why a single kid has a huge bedroom then you put 3 younger kids who have loads of toys in a tiny box room.
Heidie is going to end up with hammer toes, her feet must be squashed in those shoes.

Reactions: 12
I don't think much homework gets done in that house, unless it's for a vlog. IIRC someone mentioned a while back that only the ones who pay rent get the big bedrooms and the rest are left with the crumbs, so to speak.

Reactions: 6
I mean both Josh and max are growing boys and they have defo outgrown the room. I wonder if another room becomes available will they move probably not they will probably give someone else a room on their own.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.